Ok..who's going in December 2011??? MVMCP??? CP??? lets update!

We will be there 12/10-12/21. We are staying at SSR in a 2 bdrm taking my in-laws. It is our first trip for longer than a week and it is their first trip to WDW so we are very excited to show them everything.

One more week till I can make the reservation!!

Hoping to be at VWL 12/21-27. Waiting impatiently for the booking window to come!

I'll be booking a week in an AKV Sav. view 1 bedroom on Friday. We plan to be there 12/7-12/14.

This will be our first visit during the Christmas season! I am so super excited. I can't wait to see Candlelight Processional! 2011 is also the first time we'll make it to WDW 3 times in one year! Not to mention...2011 is the 40th anniversary of WDW!! :love::santa::love:

We are already booked in a Standard Studio 12/2 through 12/4/2011, then doing the Disney Dream 4 Day Bahamas Cruise, 12/4 through 12/8/2011.

Then we will be at BLT in a MK studio from 12/8/2011 to 12/17/2011.

Can't wait! :)

No unfortunately not...our ports are Nassau, Castaway Key, and a Sea Day. In Nassau, we plan on checking out Atlantis and enjoying time onboard with the Aquaduck, water coaster!

We're in! 12/3 - 12/11 at AKV Kidani in a 2 Br standard :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

My 3 year old doesn't quite get that he doesn't need to start packing yet.....

I'm expecting to go twice, but haven't hit the 11 month mark yet. Hopefullly VWL 12/9 to 12/16, and then BWV 12/29 through the marathon weekend. DDiL's going to try for the 1/2 and lots of us plan to do the 5K.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Maybe we can get together again, Bobbi! We will overlap your early Dec. trip by a few days.

I am calling on Thursday to book my birthday trip! We'll be there the 6th to the 13th at SSR but I'm hoping to maybe switch to AKV at the 7 month mark but I'm not getting my hopes up.

If all goes as planned, I'll be booking a 1 BR MK view at BLT for 12/17 thru 12/20. Our AP's will expire in September, but we really just plan on visiting resorts to see Xmas decorations (kids have never seen them. I haven't seen them since 2000.) And maybe we'll try Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party one night. I thought BLT would make a great home base and the Christmas season would be a perfect time to splurge on points for a MK view.

We're in. Dec. 1st to the 8th, AKV Kidani 1 bedroom standard. This may be our last Dec. trip. Way to cold this past Dec. but have ap's and want to get the most out of them.

December 4th through 9th in 2 bedroom at BLT. Bringing the cousing this time. and i will have my green mickey heads so people better say hello this time. I am so excited but i posted a couple days ago aboutn this trip. wooooohooooo

Patiently waiting for 1/8 so I can book a studio at the WVL for 12/8-12/11 and then on 1/11 book a studio at AKV for 12/11-12/13. This wil be my first DVC split stay. If it all works out.

see i thought it just meant the month you are booking in. so if you want to go in december you can book any time in january. wasnt aware it was date specific

DH and I will be making our first trip without kids, and it is our 20th anniversary.

We are at All Star Movies from 1st to the 4th of December, then at OKW from the 4th to the 15th. I booked the 4th to the 11th yesterday. 1 bedroom roll in shower room in the Hospitality House area.

This is our first December trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter