OK, I guess I will start the Waiting for OCT-DEC AP rate thread

Could someone PM me the Web site with the new code coming out. I'm doing this for my SIL she's going in Oct. I'm waiting for DEC code.

Thank you in advance
christina

hppy2bhome-

The EWP rate is good for most dates 9/30/04 - 12/25/04

If you are looking for either Oct or Dec. codes, this should work (for annual passholders).

Thank you. I'm looking for the room only discount that is supose to be out tomorrow.

anyone?

Thanks
christina

Originally posted by jaygatz
Wow, isn't it amazing how three little letters can make the pages multiply;) I found no rates available at BC 10/9-10/17, but did get the Poly GV for 199/night before tax:p
My rate at the Poly is $229 for GV before taxes. I too used the EWP code. I don't think you got $199 as no one else did. You might want to check. I am booked in October too.

Mom of five (you lucky lady), yep it is $69 for regular season, unless some other codes come out in the meantime.

Slightly Goofy-grandma of six

Originally posted by hppy2bhome
Thank you. I'm looking for the room only discount that is supose to be out tomorrow.

anyone?

Thanks
christina

There is nothing out officially on tomorrow's room only code. Rumor is that it will be BAT, but that is unconfirmed...

I booked PC at 69 a night for October 17-23rd......

What is the scoop on the "bat" code or room only code???

OK, OK, I can't even figure out how many days I am going on vacation...Man this is humiliating:eek:

We got the same rate as everyone else...sorry

Originally posted by mom_rules
Do you happen to know the code for pkgs?

I haven't heard anything on the package code. I just figured the best you would get on a package was the 7 for 5 deal that came out a few months ago.

Anyone else here know differently??

Originally posted by jaygatz
OK, OK, I can't even figure out how many days I am going on vacation...Man this is humiliating:eek:

We got the same rate as everyone else...sorry
:rotfl: 1+1=2, 2+2=4...

I called the 1-800 # at 7:05am this morning and was on hold about 25 min. I didn't need to tell her a letter code. I just asked if a passholder code was available. I already had a reservation on hold for the Ft Wilderness Cabin with a AAA discount of $195. She gave me the passholder rate of $140/night!!! Yipee!!!

I tried all morning to get thru, and finally did at lunch time
the only thing left at the Poly was $315.00 plus tax a night
$1750.00 for 5 nights in the last week of October, does
anyone know it the BAT code tomorrow will make a
difference for the Poly, $315.00 is still high even with
the EWP code.

I just want to thank you guys. The only way I knew that AP rates were available early this morning was because of you. After I got my AP rate, I later checked mousesavers and Disney and they had nothing about the new AP rate availability. I was surprised how long it took mousesavers to post the new info.

Did anyone else get the e-mail at about 6:30 this morning telling you the code was coming out? I wasn't going to check because I was sure that the code was coming out tomorrow. But my blackberry went off at 6:30 with the e-mail from Disney giving me a heads up. I thought that was cool!!

jaygatz, I have always had a math disability also but have discovered that if the numbers are important to me I do just fine. Bet you handle billable hours well. LOL

SG/Linda

Hello! Can anyone tell me what the regular season standard room rate for AKL was this morning with the EWP code? I am hoping for the BAT code to work tomorrow morning and would like an idea of what the rate may be before I go crazy in the morning calling and changing resorts. I have one now at ASMovies for 10 nights.

Thanks!

Clessie, Melissa, Allison and Robin....get your game on-it's showtime at 5:50 AM!!

Sharlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter