Oh what a horrible trip!!!! Now for something completely different-Final blast ......

I'm trying to catch up before we go to see Mark and help Alisha take care of him this weekend.

I LOVE all the tree photos. I wish I had time to sit and concentrate on them and figure out where they are.

I might have a picture of you and I from that trip...I'll look and if I do, I'll post it. I'm sorry we didn't get more time together, but hopefully our paths will cross again.

I found it. It's a little off center (we'll blame Mark...he had a drink at lunch), but we have proof that we met. :)

I'm trying to catch up before we go to see Mark and help Alisha take care of him this weekend.

I LOVE all the tree photos. I wish I had time to sit and concentrate on them and figure out where they are.

I might have a picture of you and I from that trip...I'll look and if I do, I'll post it. I'm sorry we didn't get more time together, but hopefully our paths will cross again.

I found it. It's a little off center (we'll blame Mark...he had a drink at lunch), but we have proof that we met. :)

I do guess I need to come on back and reveal where those decorations are ...

Great you found a picture. :lmao: It did happen !!!!!

Pat & Kathy - I love that picture of the two of you! Pat - I love your dress - so cute! I hope you are surviving the snow!

Pat & Kathy - I love that picture of the two of you! Pat - I love your dress - so cute! I hope you are surviving the snow!

Thanks- Makes it so much cooler in the summer.

I am ready for warmer weather and the weather people say - maybe 70 by Thursday. :faint:

Our storm went like this- Snow Monday- Enough to cover bushes and grass but not roads.
Tuesday - work early on but snowing by 10:30 - I have PT and I left PT no snow, by the time I got to work, snow coming down. Work closed to public at 2pm but staff was told to stay until 5! Really ?!?!? Why not get us home- roads were fine still but....
Wednesday- Threat of more snow and we were actually closed. Did start until noon and snowed, sleet, and freezing rained for a while. Got a totoal of maybe 6 inches of snow, then some sleet/freezing rain. Continued most of the night.
Thursday -Closed again !! Had about 5.5 inches now on the the ground with a hard crust on top. Then More snow !!! about another inch or so on top.
Snow stopped at 2pm and it took me 3 hours to shovel out the driveway even with Jennifer's help. Had to chop it up in cubes to move it since it was so heavy.

Good news - the should held up. Bad news- the back did not :lmao: I was very sore and very stiff but Aleve is my friend and that and moving around helped. :yay:

Friday - The big meltdown- lots of melting during the day and warmer temps brought rain last night so hopefully it will be mostly gone soon.

Just the kind of snow I like- hits us - shuts us down for a bit- and warms right up to get rid of it. :lmao:

I don't have any pictures of the girls - that meet was short and sweet, they were all rushing to dinner and we had time for an quick update on you and then part ways. I will do one and hopefully you can get some enjoyment.

I am glad you are finally back to "normal". You need a do over.

Okay friends,
I do have one more update here and the pictures just need to upload. I also have a beginning to a new TR which I will post a link here.
While today at work was okay - yesterday was unbearable. The building was so cold, I was so cranky and frozen I couldn't think.

So please be patient and I will be able to finally wrap this one up and move on to the next one. :)

I am glad Jill got a few pictures and some video of the Park Fare fun. Too bad there were no DIS meet pictures.

We now have our July trip on the books, so there is something to look forward to. :thumbsup2 With a baby coming in March, Bella's birthday in April, closing school out in May, and church camp in June, I think I will have enough diversions to make it until July. I sure plan to make the most of that July trip to make up for December. I may not get one minute of sleep, I will have it so packed full of things to do. :faint:

We were without heat until almost the end of school only one day. Teachers and kids were bundled up, and with 700 people in the building, I guess we had enough body heat to crank the place up a few degrees. We made it, but it's not anything I would want to do for more than a day. I was already thinking I might be calling in the next day if the heat wasn't repaired by the time we left. :cold:

I'm so happy about the newest report! :cool1:

I will let you know where I found those. All but the first one are pretty straight forward IF you visit resorts.

#1 - The was the First Aid station in DHS. Apparently I stopped in for a bandaid for my finger not long after I arrived according to my pictures. :)

#2- Mk Main Street

#3- Wilderness Lodge

#4- Port Orleans -Riverside

#5- French Quarter

#6- Contemporary- outside

#7- Contemporary - Lobby area. They only have a big tree out front.

#8- Grand Flo

#9- Poly - they move this tree around I think. This past year it was by the Tambu Lounge.

#10- Art of Animation

#11- EPCOT- Cananda storyteller

#12- DHS at night

#13- AK- character trail Camp Minnie Mickey - which is now no more...:(

#14- AKL - Kidani - near Sanaa and the most beautiful bathrooms :rolleyes1

#15- POP - in the food court.

I hope you enjoyed the holiday showcase.

I am glad Jill got a few pictures and some video of the Park Fare fun. Too bad there were no DIS meet pictures.

I know the group was excited to go but at the same time you were in everyones thoughts and conversations because we were all so worried. :hug:

We now have our July trip on the books, so there is something to look forward to. :thumbsup2 With a baby coming in March, Bella's birthday in April, closing school out in May, and church camp in June, I think I will have enough diversions to make it until July. I sure plan to make the most of that July trip to make up for December. I may not get one minute of sleep, I will have it so packed full of things to do. :faint:

You are packing all those events in to the next few months. :eek:

Now when you finally get down there in July don't go crazy running around. I know you want to but pace yourself...:lmao:

We were without heat until almost the end of school only one day. Teachers and kids were bundled up, and with 700 people in the building, I guess we had enough body heat to crank the place up a few degrees. We made it, but it's not anything I would want to do for more than a day. I was already thinking I might be calling in the next day if the heat wasn't repaired by the time we left. :cold:

I'm so happy about the newest report! :cool1:

Oh how I know that feeling... We have heat today but is of course colder where I am versus the lobby area. Not too bad as it is 43 out now.

I hope to have more on that new report soon but I have not had uninterrupted time to do that. :rolleyes1

I knew them all but #1. I was going to guess a baby care center, but then I didn't figure you would have had a need for one of those. Loved seeing the cute little retro silver tree from Pop. :hippie:

It's 25 degrees here right now. It is supposed to get better tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Trip reports take much time. I totally understand. Good thing there are lots of reports to take turns reading while people get the chances to update. And for a nice Disney fix any time, there's youtube. :surfweb: Sometimes I put on the Top 7 Must See show and just let it play while I am folding clothes or cleaning the kitchen or something. Makes the chores so much easier. :)

Wow MeMom - it's not much colder up here at 17! Of course it just started snowing a bit but we are supposed to get above freezing this week for the first time since I don't know when!!

I think I knew a "few" of them? :confused3

Hi Pat! I just finished your TR. Better late than never, right? I went back a ways and see that I totally missed your surgery. :headache: I'm sorry - it's not that I wouldn't care, just got so busy and so exhausted with my new job I haven't been able to keep up well at all. I hope you have healed well.

I loved your recap - the tree photos were so fun. I really want to do a Christmas décor tour one of these days. I'm off to find your Dec TR and subscribe if I haven't. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!:cool1:

I knew them all but #1. I was going to guess a baby care center, but then I didn't figure you would have had a need for one of those. Loved seeing the cute little retro silver tree from Pop. :hippie:

It's 25 degrees here right now. It is supposed to get better tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Trip reports take much time. I totally understand. Good thing there are lots of reports to take turns reading while people get the chances to update. And for a nice Disney fix any time, there's youtube. :surfweb: Sometimes I put on the Top 7 Must See show and just let it play while I am folding clothes or cleaning the kitchen or something. Makes the chores so much easier. :)

#1 was the hard one. And you know I would totally go intothe baby care center to just take a picture of their tree to throw people off. :rolleyes:

I am doing reading of many others ( maybe too many???) and need to give the new report some attention. Just uninterrupted time to do it so I can focus.

Wow MeMom - it's not much colder up here at 17! Of course it just started snowing a bit but we are supposed to get above freezing this week for the first time since I don't know when!!

I think I knew a "few" of them? :confused3

We went warm then below freezing lasty night- the last of this snow is trying to hang on like Frosty in the green house.

The resort one do a little resort specific but by my pictures you just have to look at the surroundings. :lmao: But Great Job in knowing a few. :thumbsup2

Hi Pat! I just finished your TR. Better late than never, right? I went back a ways and see that I totally missed your surgery. :headache: I'm sorry - it's not that I wouldn't care, just got so busy and so exhausted with my new job I haven't been able to keep up well at all. I hope you have healed well.

I loved your recap - the tree photos were so fun. I really want to do a Christmas décor tour one of these days. I'm off to find your Dec TR and subscribe if I haven't. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!:cool1:

I am glad you had a bit of free time. I need to go look for some. :lmao: Wait I don't even have time to look for extra time.
Shoulder is doing good. Is ti 100%? Not yet but the PT says it keeps looking better and stretching is the main thing I can do. I have very light weight added but it was so weak to start with that I am starting from scratch and really both arms need to be strengthened.

The Christmas decor is a must do at some point.

Hey Pat, I just saw pictures of the trash can salt and pepper shakers coming out this year and guess who I thought of?! have you seen them yet?

Hey Pat, I just saw pictures of the trash can salt and pepper shakers coming out this year and guess who I thought of?! have you seen them yet?

Oh My I HAVE NOT but I will have to look and make sure they go on my must have list. :rofl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter