"Oh we're goin' to the hukilau" - Who's going to the Poly in July '10?

Count us in too! We'll be there July 17-26!

Still trying to decide on our room request.

Hey corndog! Love your name!!! Welcome - you've been added to the list on page 1! There are a lot of us disers going to the Poly in July! :goodvibes

WOW! 3 people on our list are already there!!!
And the rest of us getting so close (though I'm still the furthest, the anticipation is part of the fun.)

Just for the record, I'm an Emma's mom, too. We're celebrating the Sweet 16! :lovestruc

WOW! 3 people on our list are already there!!!
And the rest of us getting so close (though I'm still the furthest, the anticipation is part of the fun.)

Just for the record, I'm an Emma's mom, too. We're celebrating the Sweet 16! :lovestruc

I know, it's so exciting that we're finally ticking off our list of travellers! Yay for DD's and congratulations on your Emma's sweet 16!!!! My Emma just turned 17 in April - can hardly believe it, she was just a baby yesterday, I swear! :lovestruc

she was just a baby yesterday, I swear! :lovestruc

I believe it! Same here. I take care of babies for a living and every time I hold one, I think, were mine ever really that small? And your Emma, a high school graduate already? You must be very advanced in Canada! My DD just finished 10th grade. I'm holding on to every minute (trying to, anyway).

I believe it! Same here. I take care of babies for a living and every time I hold one, I think, were mine ever really that small? And your Emma, a high school graduate already? You must be very advanced in Canada! My DD just finished 10th grade. I'm holding on to every minute (trying to, anyway).

Haha, no I'm in Vermont, I was just born in Montreal about 1 1/2 hours to the north. Emma skipped a grade (which really rocked me) and graduated early - she's off to prep school next year for a post-graduate year to play basketball before she has to play college ball. I'm FREAKING out about it, of course!!!!

Haha, no I'm in Vermont, I was just born in Montreal about 1 1/2 hours to the north. Emma skipped a grade (which really rocked me) and graduated early - she's off to prep school next year for a post-graduate year to play basketball before she has to play college ball. I'm FREAKING out about it, of course!!!!

Oooops, sorry! I don't know why I thought you were from Canada? I DO know the difference between Vermont and Canada! :) Sounds like you've got a scholar-athlete, there!

Getting closer, folks! I leave 4 weeks from today, which is so soon...and I'm LAST on our list!

Oooops, sorry! I don't know why I thought you were from Canada? I DO know the difference between Vermont and Canada! :) Sounds like you've got a scholar-athlete, there!

Getting closer, folks! I leave 4 weeks from today, which is so soon...and I'm LAST on our list!

HAHA, no problem - I am still Canadian - dual citizenship. I love both countries very much - my husband and DD are American. Just think, because you're the last one, we'll all be back and depressed because our vaca is over and you'll just be starting yours! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

AHHH! SO EXCITED!!!
I'm sitting here at work counting down the hours. No idea how I'm going to get through the day at work tomorrow - the whole day I'm going to be pretending I'm already on the beach. We don't land until 11:11 at night tomorrow night - will have to spend some late night time on the beach listening to the fireworks and staring at the castle!

AHHH! SO EXCITED!!!
I'm sitting here at work counting down the hours. No idea how I'm going to get through the day at work tomorrow - the whole day I'm going to be pretending I'm already on the beach. We don't land until 11:11 at night tomorrow night - will have to spend some late night time on the beach listening to the fireworks and staring at the castle!

WOW! You have to work, THEN go? Here's to hoping your day goes quickly!!!!!!! Have a great trip!

WOW! You have to work, THEN go? Here's to hoping your day goes quickly!!!!!!! Have a great trip!

Yup - we've never done it before; we normally fly down first thing in the AM. But I needed my disney fix now that Im working and dont really get vacation time, so we're flying down at 8:30 PM after work - we'll just lounge on the beach for a while tomorrow night after we check in and take in the scenery ;)

Yup - we've never done it before; we normally fly down first thing in the AM. But I needed my disney fix now that Im working and dont really get vacation time, so we're flying down at 8:30 PM after work - we'll just lounge on the beach for a while tomorrow night after we check in and take in the scenery ;)

That's awesome! Have a great time!!!!!!

Hey you folks leaving today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday! Have a WONDERFUL trip!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

The weather was overcast all day BUT only in the 70s. Is this really July?. Actually it was great park weather. Spent the day at epcot.

Things are really gearing up for the 4th.

Oh my goodness that weather sounds amazing! It's been crazy warm here forever it seems, but actually yesterday was nicer and today was hot but not unbearable.

Hope the nice weather holds steady so everyone can enjoy their vacations and the holiday weekend!

The weather was overcast all day BUT only in the 70s. Is this really July?. Actually it was great park weather. Spent the day at epcot.

On my way--see you tomorrow!:) Keep the cool weather there, please!

Hey you folks leaving today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday! Have a WONDERFUL trip!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

THANK YOU!!! :sunny:

That's good to hear! I hope we have great weather next week. I don't mind the heat, I just hope the humidity isn't too high! :cool2:

On my way--see you tomorrow!:) Keep the cool weather there, please!

See you in 2 days!! :yay:

Just got back from dinner at ohana. Yummy has usual. Sitting here on our patio waiting for the fireworks to begin. The place is really hopping. Can u believe they have a stand set up on the Polynesian beach selling turkey legs?????? It was there last night for the crowds too. Last night's fireworks were great. Can't wait to see it again tonight.

Lots of rain today and the past few days but not too humid. All you headed this way -- bring some sun. :laughing:

Hi Lorie! Happy Fourth! :)

Sounds like you're having a great time. That is strange about the weather. It was warmer here today than Orlando! Hope you get more sun soon!

Did they show Summer Nightastic fireworks last night or was it a special holiday themed show? I bet tonight's show will be outstanding. I'm looking forward to seeing SN and MSEP.

Wow, turkey legs for sale at the Poly?? I guess they feel the extra crowds will be hungry! :rotfl:

Enjoying your live reports!

Soon, soon, soon I will be at the Polynesian! I'm 1 week and 6 days away from the tropical oasis in the middle of the magic. CANNOT WAIT!!! Hope the weather stays cool - here in NJ it's going to hit 100 degrees tomorrow! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Soon, soon, soon I will be at the Polynesian! I'm 1 week and 6 days away from the tropical oasis in the middle of the magic. CANNOT WAIT!!! Hope the weather stays cool - here in NJ it's going to hit 100 degrees tomorrow! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

I know, I'm so excited! We're starting at the Dolphin and already got some pixie dust as we were upgraded from a standard view room to a resort view with balcony! WOOHOOO! Then on to the Poly CL. I really cannot wait!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter