"Oh we're goin' to the hukilau" - Who's going to the Poly in July '10?

We are going to WDW for the very first time in July. We are staying at the Poly from July 21 -27. I am really excited. My husband doesn't really know what to expect he's not on the site and he doesn't look at my books. He said he just want's to experience it. Our three kids DD9, DS5 and DD4 have no idea that we are going anywhere this summer. So this should be a blast, can't wait!

We are going to WDW for the very first time in July. We are staying at the Poly from July 21 -27. I am really excited. My husband doesn't really know what to expect he's not on the site and he doesn't look at my books. He said he just want's to experience it. Our three kids DD9, DS5 and DD4 have no idea that we are going anywhere this summer. So this should be a blast, can't wait!

HOORAY! :cool1: Welcome to the boards and another huge welcome to the Poly! You'll LOVE it and what a wonderful surprise for the kids! We're building quite a group on page 1 - don't forget to sport your lime green mickey heads (for those who don't know what these are, they're the Home Depot Mickey paint chips in lime green, the official disboards color). So glad to have you here rezmommy!

My DH and I were both unemployed for the past year, so we bought annual passes and went on a bunch of short trips to Disney. (Responsible, I know!:rotfl: But it was SO MUCH FUN!)

Anyways, now we're both working and thought that would curb our trips...so instead we're leaving after work on Friday July 2, getting down to the Poly around 10:30 at night :-)scared1:), spending the weekend "relaxing", and heading home late Monday night on July 5 (and going to work on the 6th!)

In all our trips, we've never stayed at any of the Magic Kingdom resorts, so I'm so excited!

I'm a little intimidated by the heat and the crowds, but since there's nothing we specifically want to see, we'll be the ones lounging by the pool or relaxing on the beach and hitting the parks for a couple hours late at night!

My DH and I were both unemployed for the past year, so we bought annual passes and went on a bunch of short trips to Disney. (Responsible, I know!:rotfl: But it was SO MUCH FUN!)

Anyways, now we're both working and thought that would curb our trips...so instead we're leaving after work on Friday July 2, getting down to the Poly around 10:30 at night :-)scared1:), spending the weekend "relaxing", and heading home late Monday night on July 5 (and going to work on the 6th!)

In all our trips, we've never stayed at any of the Magic Kingdom resorts, so I'm so excited!

I'm a little intimidated by the heat and the crowds, but since there's nothing we specifically want to see, we'll be the ones lounging by the pool or relaxing on the beach and hitting the parks for a couple hours late at night!

Welcome!!! That sounds like a fun, whirlwind trip! You'll LOVE the Poly and the convenience of the monorail to hop over to MK or to Epcot from the TTC. We're planning on doing that too, taking it easy and spending a lot of resort time just chilling out by the pool and taking in the sights and sounds. The Poly is perfect for this! You're less than a month away now!!!

Happy Saturday everyone! Is anyone else driving their nearest and dearest crazy with phrases like: "7 weeks from right now, we'll be eating at Le Cellier!" My family is about to throttle me! :lmao:

And happy Saturday to you! 8 weeks from this moment, we'll be getting sprayed on Splash Mountain!

Hi all!

My DH and I will be at the Poly July 20-July 29 celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary! 43 days until we check in! Can't wait!

(thanks iloveeeyore!)

How did I miss this thread?! LOL :surfweb:

We'll be at the Polynesian in the Hawaii building Monday July 5th through Saturday July 10th!! :sunny: :banana::yay::woohoo::cool2::dance3::cheer2:

Happy Saturday everyone! Is anyone else driving their nearest and dearest crazy with phrases like: "7 weeks from right now, we'll be eating at Le Cellier!" My family is about to throttle me! :lmao:

I've been doing this, too!! :lmao:

"4 weeks from today we'll be at the Polynesian!!!" :sunny: :laughing:

Hi all!

My DH and I will be at the Poly July 20-July 29 celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary! 43 days until we check in! Can't wait!

(thanks iloveeeyore!)

Welcome, Deborah B! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :love: I've added you to our list on page 1! Our list is sure growing!!

We'll be at the Polynesian in the Hawaii building Monday July 5th through Saturday July 10th!! :sunny: :banana::yay::woohoo::cool2::dance3::cheer2:

HAHAH! I think the link to this thread is buried somewhere on the Poly page! Never mind, you're here now and added to page 1!! Yay!!! WE'RE GETTING CLOSER GUYS!!!

I've been doing this, too!! :lmao:

"4 weeks from today we'll be at the Polynesian!!!" :sunny: :laughing:

Oh, it's getting BAD! I can't focus at school! Thank goodness I've been teaching for a long time and can be thinking of something else while we're going over adjective agreement in French! :lmao:

DH and I are teachers too - just 5 more days of school!

We will be staying at the Polynesian for the first time June 28th - July 5th.

We are soooo excited! :woohoo:

Our twin daughters are 14 and our youngest daughter (special needs) is 9.

Here is a picture of the girls in 2005 on our first Disney trip:

portorleanssm.jpg

Hope to see some of you there!

DH and I are teachers too - just 5 more days of school!

We will be staying at the Polynesian for the first time June 28th - July 5th.

We are soooo excited! :woohoo:

Our twin daughters are 14 and our youngest daughter (special needs) is 9.

Here is a picture of the girls in 2005 on our first Disney trip:

portorleanssm.jpg

Hope to see some of you there!

Welcome!!!! I've added you to our page 1 list!! Your daughters are adorable! You're going to have so much fun at the Poly! :cutie:

We will be at the Poly July 24th - July 31st :cool1::cool1: So excited!

Welcome to you as well! I've also added you to our list! :banana:

We're getting closer everybody!!!!!! Have you started packing yet??? :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Oh my gosh, Vod, Kim and Lorie, you are going to DISNEY WORLD this month!!!! Wooooohoooooo!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi!! We arrive July 4th-9th Hawaii CL!! Hopefully I will see you in the lounge:):yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter