Offsite Restaurants

South Orlando near the attractions has pretty much every restaurant you can think of. Then add in City Walk Restaurants and you have an endless choice. We often go to Mall of Millenia as they have a PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory and CPK. All restaurants we do not have in my town.

A lot of great ideas and a few bad ones. I just don't get how anyone can stomach Golden Coral, Ponderosa, Olive Garden and a few others.

The Celebration area, Pointe Orlando and Dr Philips all have clusters of good places to eat. If you are willing to drive a bit more, Winter Park has a lot of great places, many on Park Ave.

If you have a specific type of food you want people may get more specific.

Of the Brazilian steakhouses, I think Fogo de Chao is the best. I like Buca di Bepo, but think Maggiano's Little Italy is the same kind of place (Italian served family style) with better food.

well... we do golden corral we have a huge family..its quick..we usually too excited or exhausted... just wanna get in and out..either on our way home or to the parks..everyone get what they.. i love how i get 4 people for the price of 1 character dinner...and truthfully the food at the buffets in the parks arent that great..

Bahama Breeze -- it's one of the Darden restaurants (incl.Olive Garden and Red Lobster), so you can use gift cards there. They have little deals at happy hour, a nice mid-day break from the parks. And the decor is fun. The one by WDW has a little indoor waterfall setup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter