***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I have so much nervous energy. Fast pass day is Friday morning. I've been making so many adr changes the last couple of days. I've been able to do so bc as we're getting closer people are solidifying their plans and adrs are becoming available. This is all so exciting! Hahahaha

Rivers of light has been added to Monday, Wednesday and Friday for September. Looks like it's every night now.
Oh thank goodness I was starting to get worried because the nighttime I have for AK at first didn't have it scheduled. I thought they may add (edited: corrected spelling) more days....but heavens you never know :scared:

Last edited:

I am done with ADR's. I think I have my fast passes figured out too. We will just wing it after that.

I have a question that has nothing to do with September. Is there any advantage to doing the online check in, like, 60 days in advance? I wasn't going to do it until, you know, a couple nights before. But Touring Plans says 60 days. Any particular reason?

News*

Mission:SPACE will be under refurbishment longer than originally planned. The refurbishment now runs through the month of September.

Is there any reason later in September to use a FP for ROL? I really don't want to give up one of my initial three on an evening show.

Good question. I make my FPs next week and I have one set aside for ROL. I'm interested to see what the opinions are.

Just so you guys know conflicting information just came out for Mission Space refurb--this straight from Disney Parks Blog:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...s-begins-at-mission-space-in-august-at-epcot/

Sooooooooo Disney is saying August...but no actual opening date yet. This does match what was said at D23 where it was mentioned "next month" (which would be August) that Mission Space would reopen with the new features. However, it does contradict an earlier story that was floating around that the refurb would extend through September and possibly even part of October.

So yeah..this one I guess we'll have to see on. But I feel like it would lesson the sting of having things closed. It would mean 4 things instead of 5 things closed for our trip so I've got some cautious hope here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter