***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

So I just checked and the flights I have booked are now $200 cheaper!!! Do I have to cancel my flights and rebook them? Or can I call and get the new price applied?

I can't wait to do this! I keep checking Southwest and the prices on the flights I want just jumped up this week. >:( Going to watch a bit longer and hope they go back down, even a little.

I looked last Saturday and the prices had dropped, but when I went to book they were up again, so I just got them for fear they'd go up more!

We booked ours back in February. Thank goodness too, they have only gone up since then. For whatever reason Phila never gets the price cuts/sales from SW :(

I'm in Detroit, nothing outta here seems cheap. Although I speak with little experience; we moved here in June!

@Rusty2rules - thanks for inspiring me to book the Star Wars dessert party! We aren't even SW fans.....LOL. I let the kids choose: stick with our Minnie H&V dinner or get QS and do the dessert party. They clearly chose the dessert party. I just booked it today for 8, with no problems (visit date of 9/5). I also booked the Garden View party at MK (again did it today for 8) (visit date of 9/2).

ALSO: please everyone remember to keep checking FP+ if you had any trouble getting what you wanted. I was able to move up one of mine by 20 minutes today, which is a great help for my intended schedule.

Hi all, can anybody explain this to me? TouringPlans is showing a crowd level of 4 overall for Labor Day. That's not so bad for a holiday. Individually, each of the parks also has a crowd level of 4 except DHS. That has a 6?! Of course that is the park I chose for that day. It's our arrival day, and we were planning on coming in early to late afternoon and staying till close. Now, I'm wondering if I made the right decision. Anyone know why it is higher? Thanks!

@Rusty2rules - thanks for inspiring me to book the Star Wars dessert party! We aren't even SW fans.....LOL. I let the kids choose: stick with our Minnie H&V dinner or get QS and do the dessert party. They clearly chose the dessert party. I just booked it today for 8, with no problems (visit date of 9/5). I also booked the Garden View party at MK (again did it today for 8) (visit date of 9/2).

ALSO: please everyone remember to keep checking FP+ if you had any trouble getting what you wanted. I was able to move up one of mine by 20 minutes today, which is a great help for my intended schedule.

You're welcome! That's awesome! I've heard nothing but good things about both dessert parties. You'll have to update me and let me know what you thought.

Hi all, can anybody explain this to me? TouringPlans is showing a crowd level of 4 overall for Labor Day. That's not so bad for a holiday. Individually, each of the parks also has a crowd level of 4 except DHS. That has a 6?! Of course that is the park I chose for that day. It's our arrival day, and we were planning on coming in early to late afternoon and staying till close. Now, I'm wondering if I made the right decision. Anyone know why it is higher? Thanks!

I would not stress over it as it's just a guess on their part. I have only been to DHS once and it seemed to be a smaller space size wise to me.

Here's Labor Day 2016's crowd ratings from TP. DHS's crowd level was higher than MK and EP last Labor Day, so there's some precedent for the prediction.

We've started re-doing the predictions based on the DHS and EP closures just announced at D23. Those should be out in about a week.

Booking FP in 2 days. I have everything exactly like I want as of right now. Question for all of those that did them already, what's the scoop on FOP availability? I'm going to try and get it for 4th day and 6th. I could switch days and do it on day 9, but it would totally mess an ADR at BOG so would rather not.

Booking FP in 2 days. I have everything exactly like I want as of right now. Question for all of those that did them already, what's the scoop on FOP availability? I'm going to try and get it for 4th day and 6th. I could switch days and do it on day 9, but it would totally mess an ADR at BOG so would rather not.

I had no trouble getting it on our 3 day, party of 6. There were plenty of times to choose from too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter