**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I get that things change too. I just think Disney needs to change their system. If they can't commit to park hours/entertainment/etc 60 days out then adjust the FP Windows to line up with when they can commit. Isn't one of the four "Disney Keys" courtesy? It isn't very courteous to ask onsite guests to make plans 180 and/or 60 days out but then have to completely rework them once they release final hours/entertainment schedules. I personally always buy a park hopper (or AP) but others don't and have to completely switch park days if the evening entertainment isn't offered the day they had originally planned to visit which means redoing fast passes as well. I also think the 180 days for dining is ridiculous. Disney needsto shorten all the booking windows and stop wasting our time.
I don't think the FP window has anything to do with fireworks in their eyes. You also have to look at it from a larger standpoint. The integration of MyMagic+ was a major company project that involved executives all the way to Iger. Something like fireworks only goes as far as the WDW President. Iger doesn't care if they run fireworks every night a week or once a week. Disney has us hooked on planning. Restaurants are able to fill up 180 days in advance so why would they change that. Its all part of Disney's system to plan and keep you on property. I do agree with you that some of this is ridiculous, I am just trying to explain this from a more middle ground Point of view.

I agree it makes sense to make less fireworks/shows during slow times. I just think Disney needs to stop requiring so much advance planning if they can't commit to it. Stop asking guests to do commit to plans so far in advance when they can't themselves.
Sometimes they can't commit that far in advance due to business purposes. You don't know money situations 180 days in advance sometimes. It also could be a mandate from executives in Burbank to cut costs so WDW management see's this as a way of doing this. There are so many variables at play here.

Sometimes they can't commit that far in advance due to business purposes. You don't know money situations 180 days in advance sometimes. It also could be a mandate from executives in Burbank to cut costs so WDW management see's this as a way of doing this. There are so many variables at play here.

It's fine in my opinion they can't commit 180 days out. I don't really expect them to do so. However, I think the 180 day window for ADR is absurd and should be shortened. I do book some then but only because there are some popular ones I want that are often impossible to book later on without stalking MDE for cancellations. I really think part of the restaurant ADR hoarding problem results from this. Many people don't really know their plans that far in advance so they book lots of extra ADRs "just in case". They then drop the extras after making FP or sometimes even closer to their trip when plans are finalized. I'm not saying shortened the 180 days will eliminate the problem but I think it would certainly help.

It's fine in my opinion they can't commit 180 days out. I don't really expect them to do so. However, I think the 180 day window for ADR is absurd and should be shortened. I do book some then but only because there are some popular ones I want that are often impossible to book later on without stalking MDE for cancellations. I really think part of the restaurant ADR hoarding problem results from this. Many people don't really know their plans that far in advance so they book lots of extra ADRs "just in case". They then drop the extras after making FP or sometimes even closer to their trip when plans are finalized. I'm not saying shortened the 180 days will eliminate the problem but I think it would certainly help.
I get what you're saying, but I remember when ADRs were 90 days out -- it really wasn't a ton better!! There are still so many unknowns at that point. Should they go to 60 days or 90 days? I've had significant things change recently 2 wks before a trip -- I don't think they should wait that long to open ADRs.

My issue has been with just how much uncertainty has increased recently. I've been planning 1-3 trips a year for almost 12yrs, and the last couple have been a tad ridiculous to keep up with!! I say this as someone who DOES want to see that new show if possible (RoL, anyone??), book that new special event IF it's available (club villain, Ferrytale wishes, etc.), etc.

I've always made my plans in large part so that we can do key things, and then be FLEXIBLE once we're there. Now I just have to be even MORE flexible during the planning stage, and just shrug it off if we find out last minute that something we were hoping to see isn't there that trip.

HOWEVER, I'm very cognizant of the fact that we have the luxury to just wait until NEXT trip... which won't be too terribly far away. I can imagine being much more annoyed if that wasn't the case.

HOWEVER, I'm very cognizant of the fact that we have the luxury to just wait until NEXT trip... which won't be too terribly far away. I can imagine being much more annoyed if that wasn't the case.
I think thats a big thing here. Many of us here are huge disney fans and are able to go multiple times throughout our life, some even multiple times a year. If you are able to go more than once and know that I don't think its worth it to get worked up when you know you'll be back and can do it next time.

:offtopic: I have no objection to the great "Disney making us plan 180 days out is a travesty" discussion, and would even like to add my two bits, but I have to ask if we've wandered too far out of the galaxy for which this thread was created.

Can't we at least talk about Shatner's cameo in the next SW movie?

So here is my review of the Star Wars dessert party from August 31st.

We checked in at the front of launch bay at 7:00 and got our wristbands.

I wish I'd seen Yullin's map of Launch Bay prior to the party because I had no idea where I was going but kept walking until we reached our destination.

DD didn't want to wait in line for Chewie for 20 minutes

then we saw the Jawas!! I quickly unwrapped the glow blinking rings we'd brought to trade and those Jawas loved them and in turn loved DD. They danced around with the rings and with my daughter -one brought over the other so he could get a ring (lucky I had 12!). We got alot of droid bodies and a glow bracelet.

We watched the jawas turn their noses up at some things and walk away leaving kids deflated.

We decided to sit on a bench just outside rope to party. CM told one family party would not open until 7:30. Then 5 minutes later at 7:15 he allowed us in. We were the first ones so it was easy to get the lay of the land.

It's a narrow area bar on left wall coffee and then food table on long wall and nutella tucked in corner on right wall.

Not only are those dessert plates tiny they are black and match the black table cloth. I only found them because I was the only one at the table for a good couple minutes.

I got a plate of savory and plate of sweet. We had our choice of tables and picked the one closest to the Nutella so DD could see the Jawas.

There was no real line at the bar two or three people the entire time. I had three of the drinks all three were sweet but nice with the savory food.

DD really enjoyed the pita and hummus and Nutella as did I. All the food tasted fine.

I didnt take photos of the tables and set up since many have aleady been posted and nothing has changed.

It started to get busy when we were basically finished eating and a family stood with me while i finished my drink.

Loved the storm troopers walking around and they were happy to take photos.

Not sure what the deal was but it was a rainy night so maybe people just got there late. It did seem too small a space and I absolutely thought it absurd that after spending that kind of money we didn't have seats. It was not relaxing like Wishes party last year. The only thing that was nice was we were there earlier than most and that made the party pleasant. There were tons of manager types walking around but I really didnt want to spend my time telling them my opinion but instead wanted the time with DD since it was just the two of us.

Also I have not received a survey.

Asked a CM when we'd be moving outside and she said because of rain they'd be leaving about 20 minutes before show so at 8:35.

DD was totally into Stars Wars by now and agreed to meet Chewie (5min) and Kylo (5) minutes.

We headed out in our rain ponchos around 8:15.

There was some confusion as to how we should enter the roped area not sure why because a family was already positioned inside ropes all the way to the right but still plenty of rope room. Outside the rows to the right was some sort of group so I was glad we weren't near them. CM was frustrated but I figured out how to enter myself.

Other CM was nice running over with two Chewie steins. I love Chewie but these are not my cup of tea.

No waters available you just needed to open your mouth as it was raining pretty good.

I guess due to the rain the storm tropppers did not bring out the guests but just a CM.

Another CM announced that kids under 8 could stand in handicapped area. There was only one wheel chair.

The show was good but a bit annoying to watch. If this show is staying they need to take out the palm trees and metal towers that obstruct complete viewing.

So I am glad we did dessert party simply and only because it gave us something to do rather than wait in the rain or hang out in a shop until we could run out to watch the show. I would never do it again. Nor would I recommend it unless it was raining.

Standing to eat just is unappealing especially at that price and especially since we had a much much better experience at Wishes a year ago. I've heard Wishes party has since gone down hill and you must line up an hour early to get a good seat. No thanks

I also do not need to see the Star Wars show again it was nice to see once but with all that crap in the way I'd rather sit and enjoy Fanstamic which, imo, doesn't have a bad view regardless of your seat

Also think it ridiculous that Disney decided to schedule these shows so you cannot see both in one night. Yes yes I've heard all about their altruistic reasons but in reality they want more people visiting the half closed park and this is their way to make it a two night park for some.

I was very relaxed being there with my 12 year old but saw parents with young children having a tough time at the party. I had to help one women put pita on her plate because she was holding a baby in one hand and plate in the other. People were surprised there was no seating which caused all kinds of problems for families with young kids. I was happy to leave the area and walk around the maze of Lauch Bay

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
it is. It is tough to know which day to go to the parks when they do not have nightly shows... nightly.

Last edited:
I have seen a few complaints about DHS going away from nightly fireworks in October.

I see a couple things to note for this.

1. Disney used to never run nightly fireworks. Disney would run them on weekends Or every other day and such.

2. It's partly cost cutting. Less fireworks shows equal less costs.

3. It's a less busy time. DHS isn't a popular park right now.
agree with 2 and 3
1. There used to be a nightly fireworks show from the day MGM Studios opened it ran nightly until 1998 when Fantasmic! came It was called Sorcery in the Sky

Does any know if there will be Jedi training in October. Our trip is the 8th to the 12, our son really enjoyed it at Disneyland
Yes, it should keep running, the entertainment schedule is only out until Oct 1st

So here is my review of the Star Wars dessert party from August 31st.

We checked in at the front if launch bay at 7:00 and got our wristbands.

I wish I'd seen Yullin's map of Launch Bay prior to the party because I had no idea where I was going but kept walking until we reached our destination.

DD didn't want to wait in line for Chewie for 20 minutes

then we saw the Jawas!! I quickly unwrapped the glow blinking rings we'd brought to trade and those Jawas loved them and in turn loved DD. They danced around with the rings and with my daughter -one brought over the other so he could get a ring (lucky I had 12!). We got alot of droid bodies a glow bracelet.

We watched the jawas turn their noses up at some things and walk away leaving kids deflated.

We decided to sit on a bench just outside rope to party. CM told one family party would not open until 7:30. Then 5 minutes later at 7:15 he allowed us in. We were the first ones so it was easy to get the lay of the land.

It's a narrow area bar on left wall coffee and then food table on long wall and nutella tucked in corner on right wall.

Not only are those dessert plates tiny they are black and match the black table cloth. I only found them because I was the only one at the table for a good couple minutes.

I got a plate of savory and plate of sweet. We had are choice of tables and picked the one closest to the Nutella so DD could see the Jawas.

There was no real line at the bar two or three people the entire time. I had three of the drinks all three were sweet but nice with the savory food.

DD really enjoyed the pita and hummus and Nutella as did I. All the food tasted fine.

I didnt take photos of the tables and set up since many have aleady been posted and nothing has changed.

It started to get busy when we were basically finished eating and a family stood with me while i finished my drink.

Loved the storm troopers walking around and they were happy to take photos.

Not sure what the deal was but it was a rainy night so maybe people just got there late. It did seem too small a space and I absolutely tjought it absurd that sfter soending thst kind of money we didn't have seats. It was not relaxing like Wishes party last year. The only thing tgat was nice was we were there earlier than most snd thst made the party pleasant. There were tons of manager types walking around but I really didnt want to spend my time telling them my opinion but instead wanted the time with DD since it was just the two of us.

Also I have not received a survey.

Asked a CM when we'd be moving outside and she said because of rain they'd be leaving about 20 minutes before show so at 8:35.

DD was totally into Stars Wars by now and agreed to meet Chewie (5min) and Kylo (5) minutes.

We headed out in our rain ponchos around 8:15.

There was some confusion as to how we should enter the roped area not sure why because a family was already positioned inside ropes all the way to the right but still plenty of rope room. Outside the rows to the right was some sort of group so I was glad we weren't near them. CM was frustrated but I figured out how to enter myself.

Other CM was nice running over with two Chewie steins. I love Chewie but these are not my cup of tea.

No waters available you just needed to open your mouth as it was raining pretty good.

I guess due to the rain the storm tropppers did not bring out the guests but just a CM.

Another CM announced that kids under 8 could stand in handicapped area. There was only one wheel chair.

The show was good but a bit annoying to watch. If this show is staying they need to take out the palm trees and metal towers that obstruct complete viewing.

So I am glad we did dessert party simply and only because it gave us something to do rather than wait in the rain or hang out in a shop until we coukd run out to watch the show. I would never do it again. Nor would I recommend it unless it was raining.

Standing to eat just is unappealing especially at that price and especially since we had a much much better experience at Wishes a year ago. I've heard Wishes party has since gone down hill and you must line up an hour early to get a good seat. No thanks

I also do not need to see the Star Wars show again it was nice to see once but with all that crap in the way I'd rather sit and enjoy Fanstamic which, imo, doesn't have a bad view regardless if your seat

Also think it ridiculous that Disney decided to schedule these shows so you cannot see both in one night. Yes yes I've heard all about their altruistic reasons but in reality they want more people visiting the half closed park and this is their way to make it a two night park for some.

I was very relaxed being there with my 12 year old but saw parents with young children having a tough time at the party. I had to help one women put pita on her plate because she was holding a baby in one hand and plate in the other. People were surprised there was no seating which caused all kinds of problems for families with young kids. I was happy to leave the area and walk around the maze of Lauch Bay
Thanks for the review, make sure to add that to the survey once you get it, the good and the not so good

Last edited:
Just booked the dessert party for the only night that is scheduled to show the fireworks during our stay - October 24. I had to juggle some stuff around to do it, including canceling our Fantasmic package. Planning on doing Fantasmic the night before and showing up early to get seating rather than doing the dinner package. Really looking forward to seeing these fireworks! Mainly did the dessert party to avoid trying to get a spot super early.

Well, one of the results of the uncertainty with park hours and fireworks shows is that folks end up trying to plan for several different scenarios, and end up booking multiple ADRs - over different days and at different times. When (if) hours and shows are finally scheduled, they cancel the ones that aren't needed. I know I'm holding on to a couple of extras - and that three of the extras I have will be cancelled once they get their act together.

I will use the Dis-ADR cancelation board to announce my releases, and I know they will be scooped up as soon as I cancel. But from what I have read elsewhere, I know for sure that I'm a minor "hoarder" compared to some - when some folks announce that are cancelling ADRs, they have LOTS that they no longer need.

This adds to the frustration of planning a trip, especially for those families that only go occasionally. Some of us have the ability to go more often, and rides/restaurants/shows, that can't be experienced in one trip, hopefully can be the next time. People who are planning that once in a life time trip, or once every 5 years trip don't have that luxury.

Yes, Disney has always said hours, etc., were subject to change, but it seems to me that it used to be (old memories here!) that they usually changed for the better - hours were extended, stuff was added - not taken away 30 days before. So many folks who have trips planned for October are now scrambling to try to rearrange hard to get ADRs and FPs - what advantage is there to staying on property and being able to book FPs 60 days in advance if you have to try to change everything 3-4 weeks out from your trip.

I get that but things always change. I plan with spreadsheets and everything just like most of us do. However if we stray from something on that plan or something comes out after the 60 day mark. I deal with it by changing our plans or saving that for next time. I don't freak out and get crazy upset. With how disney has been operating these days nothing surprises me and assumptions are never safe.

I am one of those people that was feeling frustrated and my reason is because Disney is not something we can do every year and it will likely be around 5 years before we get back. So I have spent a bunch of time researching all that is available to plan knowing that by the time we get back Disney will be extremely different and this will be our only opportunity to do some of the things on our list. Having said that, I did a simple attitude check and realized that missing out on the fireworks will not ruin our whole trip and we are blessed to be able to go at all. It was just a bit of a shock when I had planned and then got thrown an unexpected twist. I've been worrying about Jedi Training not showing up as available and didn't even think about the fireworks not being an option on our day.

Just to say that I was glad they made it hard or impossible to see both the SW fireworks and Fantasmic in same night. (but, I also do not like Fantasmic). I was waiting to see the prior version of the SW fireworks in early May. We were standing near the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset, behind a small rope. Suddenly, shortly before the fireworks were to begin, a stampede began down Sunset towards us, who had been waiting for about 30-45 minutes. ACK. It was the Fantasmic crowd rushing towards us to find a spot for the fireworks. (I understand WHY, of course, heck they are right there in the park, it is even on their way out.) But we felt nervous and slightly annoyed, as we prioritized the fireworks over Fantasmic, and we were waiting patiently, and were we about to be crushed? (lol) Fortunately the CMs steered most of the crowd behind us, into another area further down Hollywood Blvd., and that area became super packed from what we could see.

And this was on a relatively uncrowded night, with the prior version of the fireworks, no projections like the new ones now. I understand only having one night at the Studios park, and wanting to see both, but it is a problem unless the events were an hour or so apart, in my opinion, which Disney will not do, because both require darkness, and they want to close the park shortly after dark.

Here's my comments on the dessert party I attended on the 29th with 4 other people that are all in the adult price range. It started to drizzle a bit but stopped in time for the show. We did ask if we could head out to the viewing area beforehand, but since I didn't scope it out ahead of time, we couldn't find it easily and just ended up waiting for the stormtroopers. No big deal, the area was crowded but the view was fine.

Food was decent. The cupcakes, to me, were smaller versions of the cupcakes offered around the parks and food courts. So it was nice to be able to try them all at one time instead of using a precious quick serve dessert on them (I love the chocolate cake but feel bad picking that every time instead of trying a character cupcake or special looking treat!) The blue stuff in the cup was one of my favorites and also the frozen Nutella was good. The spicy bean dip with the pita bread was what I ate the most of. It was very good and also the cheese and olives were good. The rest of my party enjoyed tasting all the sweets and the cheeses, but once you are done, you are done. We were finished early and had time to hang around and take pictures. The swamp juice was the best adult drink, but maybe because I am partial to anything melon? The other drink tasted strong, and with the heat and exhaustion from the being there all day, I didn't think it would make me feel well to keep drinking it. Oh, and we did find a table even though we came in at 7:30pm, but I think that was just pure luck since it was the only one left.

Show itself was great. The music is exciting and the lasers are cool. Although I felt that there were times they could have kept the lasers moving more to the music/show. It could have added that extra "oomph"? But that's just me nitpicking. The viewing area offered the best distance and centering. Its not right up front where you would need to crane your neck, and pretty much in the center with the least amount of trees and stuff in the way.

Chewy steins, well, try fitting them in a crowded suitcase to go home :laughing:. They did make a cute hotel room window decoration.

Overall, glad we did it. Would I do it again? Only if paying for one or two people.

Some of the treats:
l8CPtwDLlqVeu3TwjDO3u4jLz-TZfEm9sNt9MOM6hjG9wgHmjX1qHKs10QKjjHZCuqiCP5P4kgOVaATkDujso3xLbxYhi_W2qE-25e9fbMqKnN_VTBrT8VlFAGjzcXDYWCr_Ozb05R52_2bWWjQR-0eYeBS8hE2RRzFMIq3hUzijNZZQmDAEWJxf7c0QS66FLPmBHOfpgwv7zak3ADUX-YsdFdtkPWYByvnZEOagVWMTMAXxIsIALsS58n6INAKMBG33W_eqpJn7A1vJWRimfJPWcM8iFT8V83HMQEWTGKMsPgVdQGEoI134j3nk5e1CMyqdF63dZUIpoTE8CCipUFJRIiqQUmPqNznaJVTi6uQWOQGW6JTSH6TTUPtL_yG32sOzR09fMWjgQUcCwb6B9d9MH_ZR7xUzWVnAifcAdHNQBS4v4Q0DFLWggH_IfVQ093slxRG0tNKIM_bc15PINf-kT6oBWrqU7VNfi2GuMFmio0thdNO8-E6OVjjlzItCG9fOowJufdRal7KtymbZutHnh-Zpj5zuoMSs7LYq4yVOXKD9Fm6Jz1ITkrJS44XmRmdnLBCvKJUBQ8byKw0BXgzfCcThBFfuLpKn3-DYi_-LkzOw=w1601-h901-no

One of the tables:
4Mz-6qbdK_uBULLRdr8pbTQfesxqnzRb3D40_8ZsUXloLwBQiPlLDgszeJWd9FGDE7oX0QEb3i6Id_MrecrXUMK8hZq87lA-f1dIH2uST62k-ktCZC16VA4ig7k3_wGG1pOYvu2VJofv-WtCFdcRUxmaXKc-Zatm15Dr3SQIW6g2bq4YaWbLjkOMGjoExGfZa8tE_RhWIOFKm6agY3kDP9WfnPbQ7hqj1VsgamUQ61KJt_9gSlfSyFftqEp1WQ6CuiXebp4nO3NXaVaj1xhr-eJDSGFnipwz5jdnH7dfF_cShXfd3aUlK218x-08b3otDW0Si1B0cqQ022r-kC--lfol8HAycL1K06jTBtnPFB3XoLxOU0IvDW3c15VD-gzOfz0JcW1qlu-l5VYt7KZYb8rlX9I6Py2LlUFA2BnvhY-qxPnit3XVEdT5wZaTtF7-iYxnm7Xeg-L3DoAlarudu8rc8cquPsTj_eDRiCtl3zKECyZiIUDWqBCtTRWIBkZqeo6_f7ncqeWSvBHm3kTSt-F18JOSKjVoI6JePc66Qujd1Yzdx2Auzk3s5cGz3llHwm9yKY63SBnWJ-zR8M7lJs58dMa3b1SW6khRaV4K4DFqW4wD=w1601-h901-no

From viewing area:
C0WRIs7YMoomuT6JQudTtXrsZQg6XqiGbFLJWq65ft1GQd4pU9ENA_ZNQl2N_g-AmdxFi51BpLD82KcAgXqqvd4UX-WQasJf_S31wYxTAcwSMIU2XmoBzveUGUtl8nDl_J_etbqU6fxDD3X5uTrlgU6Uo0cFP3ddBzjkGP3WhZXCX5I9nmyCfFzr5YFCfmYM2qTJ0quqXDsY29zaFyvksIdGdMyDQbvi8RFZrYQXZaqF_t5kWhze2u4KE0KSbVqL9BJx7dgtnnZgNa2zDRZ19LcaWJmzYtq5L01nnBv9Vy3dz-4PglS4yxpamaDnEFyZGWqpKj543XaVuZVNHieeoylNII9iOtEI-kWY9le0q1iGnPekfIrup-Zz9OVp9qmaJE24YzWyIGISOB9X2bCouICNcV0M83elCHss5jIsTqH4Xkao6c0Mft2OSABUnE7MA9Bc5PpIeYCmK6UCpg6dcwyMJQvfLACP3myZeyww8kTJVFc__-CNgkQPy3w39Kg5QMlJ0EX-VJdH1_YkurqCm89TQ1KCZ_vrWuIZzOaMf1R_CyC8MNpsNB1BaEXqF3NxuujVyTGEGAL6EclTqBbyPk2xqCrfy2OIHCKkKW1ne9w0DYSb=w1601-h901-no

Um... I don't know if I missed this but where is the viewing area as opposed to the dessert party? I know you get led outside but where is outside? :D

Here's my comments on the dessert party I attended on the 29th with 4 other people that are all in the adult price range. It started to drizzle a bit but stopped in time for the show. We did ask if we could head out to the viewing area beforehand, but since I didn't scope it out ahead of time, we couldn't find it easily and just ended up waiting for the stormtroopers. No big deal, the area was crowded but the view was fine.

Food was decent. The cupcakes, to me, were smaller versions of the cupcakes offered around the parks and food courts. So it was nice to be able to try them all at one time instead of using a precious quick serve dessert on them (I love the chocolate cake but feel bad picking that every time instead of trying a character cupcake or special looking treat!) The blue stuff in the cup was one of my favorites and also the frozen Nutella was good. The spicy bean dip with the pita bread was what I ate the most of. It was very good and also the cheese and olives were good. The rest of my party enjoyed tasting all the sweets and the cheeses, but once you are done, you are done. We were finished early and had time to hang around and take pictures. The swamp juice was the best adult drink, but maybe because I am partial to anything melon? The other drink tasted strong, and with the heat and exhaustion from the being there all day, I didn't think it would make me feel well to keep drinking it. Oh, and we did find a table even though we came in at 7:30pm, but I think that was just pure luck since it was the only one left.

Show itself was great. The music is exciting and the lasers are cool. Although I felt that there were times they could have kept the lasers moving more to the music/show. It could have added that extra "oomph"? But that's just me nitpicking. The viewing area offered the best distance and centering. Its not right up front where you would need to crane your neck, and pretty much in the center with the least amount of trees and stuff in the way.

Chewy steins, well, try fitting them in a crowded suitcase to go home :laughing:. They did make a cute hotel room window decoration.

Overall, glad we did it. Would I do it again? Only if paying for one or two people.

Some of the treats:
l8CPtwDLlqVeu3TwjDO3u4jLz-TZfEm9sNt9MOM6hjG9wgHmjX1qHKs10QKjjHZCuqiCP5P4kgOVaATkDujso3xLbxYhi_W2qE-25e9fbMqKnN_VTBrT8VlFAGjzcXDYWCr_Ozb05R52_2bWWjQR-0eYeBS8hE2RRzFMIq3hUzijNZZQmDAEWJxf7c0QS66FLPmBHOfpgwv7zak3ADUX-YsdFdtkPWYByvnZEOagVWMTMAXxIsIALsS58n6INAKMBG33W_eqpJn7A1vJWRimfJPWcM8iFT8V83HMQEWTGKMsPgVdQGEoI134j3nk5e1CMyqdF63dZUIpoTE8CCipUFJRIiqQUmPqNznaJVTi6uQWOQGW6JTSH6TTUPtL_yG32sOzR09fMWjgQUcCwb6B9d9MH_ZR7xUzWVnAifcAdHNQBS4v4Q0DFLWggH_IfVQ093slxRG0tNKIM_bc15PINf-kT6oBWrqU7VNfi2GuMFmio0thdNO8-E6OVjjlzItCG9fOowJufdRal7KtymbZutHnh-Zpj5zuoMSs7LYq4yVOXKD9Fm6Jz1ITkrJS44XmRmdnLBCvKJUBQ8byKw0BXgzfCcThBFfuLpKn3-DYi_-LkzOw=w1601-h901-no

One of the tables:
4Mz-6qbdK_uBULLRdr8pbTQfesxqnzRb3D40_8ZsUXloLwBQiPlLDgszeJWd9FGDE7oX0QEb3i6Id_MrecrXUMK8hZq87lA-f1dIH2uST62k-ktCZC16VA4ig7k3_wGG1pOYvu2VJofv-WtCFdcRUxmaXKc-Zatm15Dr3SQIW6g2bq4YaWbLjkOMGjoExGfZa8tE_RhWIOFKm6agY3kDP9WfnPbQ7hqj1VsgamUQ61KJt_9gSlfSyFftqEp1WQ6CuiXebp4nO3NXaVaj1xhr-eJDSGFnipwz5jdnH7dfF_cShXfd3aUlK218x-08b3otDW0Si1B0cqQ022r-kC--lfol8HAycL1K06jTBtnPFB3XoLxOU0IvDW3c15VD-gzOfz0JcW1qlu-l5VYt7KZYb8rlX9I6Py2LlUFA2BnvhY-qxPnit3XVEdT5wZaTtF7-iYxnm7Xeg-L3DoAlarudu8rc8cquPsTj_eDRiCtl3zKECyZiIUDWqBCtTRWIBkZqeo6_f7ncqeWSvBHm3kTSt-F18JOSKjVoI6JePc66Qujd1Yzdx2Auzk3s5cGz3llHwm9yKY63SBnWJ-zR8M7lJs58dMa3b1SW6khRaV4K4DFqW4wD=w1601-h901-no

From viewing area:
C0WRIs7YMoomuT6JQudTtXrsZQg6XqiGbFLJWq65ft1GQd4pU9ENA_ZNQl2N_g-AmdxFi51BpLD82KcAgXqqvd4UX-WQasJf_S31wYxTAcwSMIU2XmoBzveUGUtl8nDl_J_etbqU6fxDD3X5uTrlgU6Uo0cFP3ddBzjkGP3WhZXCX5I9nmyCfFzr5YFCfmYM2qTJ0quqXDsY29zaFyvksIdGdMyDQbvi8RFZrYQXZaqF_t5kWhze2u4KE0KSbVqL9BJx7dgtnnZgNa2zDRZ19LcaWJmzYtq5L01nnBv9Vy3dz-4PglS4yxpamaDnEFyZGWqpKj543XaVuZVNHieeoylNII9iOtEI-kWY9le0q1iGnPekfIrup-Zz9OVp9qmaJE24YzWyIGISOB9X2bCouICNcV0M83elCHss5jIsTqH4Xkao6c0Mft2OSABUnE7MA9Bc5PpIeYCmK6UCpg6dcwyMJQvfLACP3myZeyww8kTJVFc__-CNgkQPy3w39Kg5QMlJ0EX-VJdH1_YkurqCm89TQ1KCZ_vrWuIZzOaMf1R_CyC8MNpsNB1BaEXqF3NxuujVyTGEGAL6EclTqBbyPk2xqCrfy2OIHCKkKW1ne9w0DYSb=w1601-h901-no
thanks for the review and OMG the table design is new to me, that's so cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter