***Official September 2017 Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a great deal with Air New Zealand when they had flights on sale in November. Flying direct from Auckland to Houston then a connecting flight to Orlando.

We got a great deal with Air New Zealand when they had flights on sale in November. Flying direct from Auckland to Houston then a connecting flight to Orlando.

Ah I see. I'm in the states. I'm checking periodically to try to get flight price ideas (and bc I'm chomping at the bit to begin planning) and the airlines I like haven't got schedules into all of September yet.

I was in the October 2017 club but moved to September 2017 due to future sister in law getting married at Disney.

Staying 9/1 to either 9/7 or 9/9 at Art of Animation Lion King Suite.

Can't wait.

Sept 2-10th at the Beach Club!! YAY!!!!

974747a200121ed16bc5169fb4d160cf.jpg

I've settled on the dates of 9/9-9/14, more than likely at one of the All Star resorts. I stayed at Pop on my last visit. Will All Star be comparable to Pop?

Will be staying at PoP from 9/7 to 914. Will be me and two other adults going for the first time. All 30 plus ok one is 30 plus the other two are 40 Yrs old.

I've settled on the dates of 9/9-9/14, more than likely at one of the All Star resorts. I stayed at Pop on my last visit. Will All Star be comparable to Pop?
As far as value rooms yes. As far as bus no. Pop Century goes directly to parks. All-Stars buses normally share with all the All-Stars. So if you are staying at All Star Sports you could ended up going to All Star Music and then All Star movies before heading to the parks. If you are driving then nothing at all. Hope this helped.

As far as value rooms yes. As far as bus no. Pop Century goes directly to parks. All-Stars buses normally share with all the All-Stars. So if you are staying at All Star Sports you could ended up going to All Star Music and then All Star movies before heading to the parks. If you are driving then nothing at all. Hope this helped.

We've stayed at Pop and All star sports. We definitely liked Pop more then the all star. All stars aren't bad. But like pp said, the bus situation seems a lot better at Pop and personally just liked the atmosphere and food court better. And plus side you can walk from Pop to Art Of Animation and check out that resort and foot court.

We've stayed at Pop and All star sports. We definitely liked Pop more then the all star. All stars aren't bad. But like pp said, the bus situation seems a lot better at Pop and personally just liked the atmosphere and food court better. And plus side you can walk from Pop to Art Of Animation and check out that resort and foot court.

Absolutely agree

Transportation is the number one concern I have with AS versus POP. I'm trying to convince myself that it wouldn't be a big deal. I guess it would take a good bit of time to make multiple stops to and from the parks and time is money, after all.

Transportation is the number one concern I have with AS versus POP. I'm trying to convince myself that it wouldn't be a big deal. I guess it would take a good bit of time to make multiple stops to and from the parks and time is money, after all.
We stayed at pop and all star sports. I prefer sports. Buses weren't bad. busy times it didn't share and when it does it doesn't take long. Sports is first pick up/drop off, then music then movies.

I've stayed at PopCentury 3 times I loved it that much.I was worried about the transportation thing too, but I wanted to try something different. So another time I stayed at All Star Movies. Like I said in the above post the bus loop goes All Star Sports, then All Star Music, and then All Star Movies. On the way to the parks you aren't going to notice the wait time if you are staying at that resort. Cause the buses already stopped at the other resorts. If the buses are full they not gonna stop at other resorts. Make sense? You shouldn't wait more than 10 mins or 15 mins for any bus. On they way back from a park u may have to wait but that's any resort. Hoped that helped.

I've stayed at PopCentury 3 times I loved it that much.I was worried about the transportation thing too, but I wanted to try something different. So another time I stayed at All Star Movies. Like I said in the above post the bus loop goes All Star Sports, then All Star Music, and then All Star Movies. On the way to the parks you aren't going to notice the wait time if you are staying at that resort. Cause the buses already stopped at the other resorts. If the buses are full they not gonna stop at other resorts. Make sense? You shouldn't wait more than 10 mins or 15 mins for any bus. On they way back from a park u may have to wait but that's any resort. Hoped that helped.

I appreciate your response. Great info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter