***Official September 2017 Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay - September people! We are going 9/9-9/16 and we haven't decided which resort - Wilderness Lodge or Caribbean Beach. We are going in December of this year and hoping to get a good bounce back rate! We are planning to do MNSSHP and Mickey's Backyard BBQ (a first for us!)

It will be me, my husband, and our oldest son who will be 4. This is a big birthday trip (his birthday is in June, but we lived in Florida for 3 years and there's no way we would visit in the summer!!) and a special treat for becoming a big brother (celebrating with one on one time with us!) so we will be leaving his little brother, who will be 18 months when we travel, with my parents.

Welcome! I hope you're able to get Boardwalk!

Well today was when the DVC window opened up for Sept 13-23 and we got confirmation that we were able to get us a 10 night stay at Boardwalk Villas!

We haven't stayed there before, but are looking forward to being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios!

It'll be my wife and three young boys (5,3,1) and we are so looking forward to it! Hopefully we can handle the hot September weather!

I'll be there with my DH and my parents. We're staying in a family suite at AoA September 25th-October 2nd :jumping1:

We are going in September! Haven't finalized the dates yet but we will be staying at Pop (me 34, DH 40, DS 18 mos-ages at time of travel). Picked September over October to hopefully have lower crowds, but a little worried about it being peak hurricane/rain season. Has anyone ever been in September and can reassure me that its better than October? lol

We are going in September! Haven't finalized the dates yet but we will be staying at Pop (me 34, DH 40, DS 18 mos-ages at time of travel). Picked September over October to hopefully have lower crowds, but a little worried about it being peak hurricane/rain season. Has anyone ever been in September and can reassure me that its better than October? lol
We've gone in September the last 3 Trips, and it's great. There's Rain pretty regularly, but in our opinion, it's the best time to go!

My best friend and I are headed to POP from September 20 to 26. It's the first trip for both of us and we are super excited.

I hate that nothing is plan-able yet. No park hours, no flights...I'm anxious to plan!

I hate that nothing is plan-able yet. No park hours, no flights...I'm anxious to plan!

I agree. I keep counting down the days. I am a planner and have been planning to go for years and now that I finally get to go, it's a hurry up and wait game for a few more months.

As of Thursday I have booked our room through David's, booked our flights, and just bought our park tickets (25% Canadian Resident), so 10 months out, we have fully paid for the entire trip. The only thing left to buy is food and souvenirs! We will pay OOP for food, but are staying in a 1 Bedroom at BWV, so a lot of the food will be ordered from Garden Grocer.

I've never planned so far in advance, but it kind of feels good to have everything in place. 4 more months until the dining booking window opens!

Nothing booked yet but we are praying for a free dining promotion to book POR for our 2nd Disney trip. Dates are flexible, prefer early to mid September.
CSR our 2nd choice resort.
Myself, DH, DS14 and DD12
1st trip was September 2012

Hi, please add me. We are booked at the Poly from Sept 23 - 30 (I am so stinking excited!). We rented DVC points, which is new for us. This is the second trip to WDW with the kids, who will be 9 and 10 during our trip (we are DL veterans though). Our last trip was in late October 2014. Our 10yo loved the F&W last time, and requested that we go again, lol.

Anyone know if flights are more expensive on Labor Day itself rather than the following day? I'm considering trying to fly in on Monday (Labor Day). I flew in on the day after Labor Day this year and I cannot remember if Monday was much, much higher.

I'm going to tentatively add my name for a few days after a RC cruise. Just DW and I hoping to experience a little F&W.

We'll be there in September as well. Returning from our cruise on September 1st and staying until September 9. Not sure where we will stay - waiting for the DVC window to open. I will update the resort later.

We will be there September 10-17 at the Villas at the Grand Floridian.

Edit: Changed our check out date by one day because we were able to extend our trip.

Last edited:
We were planning to go in October but from a couple of threads I've read, free dining isn't likely to happen then so I'm leaning toward September. Can someone tell me if free dining were to end on September 28th for example does or whole trip have to be done by then or are you eligible if any of your trip is in the timeframe?

Yippee flights booked. We will be at WDW 9/12 to 9/23 for the first time ever. We are still deciding where we are going to stay but definitely onsite.

We were planning to go in October but from a couple of threads I've read, free dining isn't likely to happen then so I'm leaning toward September. Can someone tell me if free dining were to end on September 28th for example does or whole trip have to be done by then or are you eligible if any of your trip is in the timeframe?

As long as a portion of your trip falls within FD, you will get it for your whole trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter