**Official Sept 2010 Thread** Please post your dates and resort

We will be at Disney September 10-18 for my ds Hunter's 3rd Birthday. :banana::yay::woohoo:Haven't booked yet, but hoping to stay at ASMu. Has anyone stayed there before??

We bounced back last year and will again stay @ POP for free dining. We sure hope it is a little cooler this year, boy it was hot last year. Plan on doing MNSSHP and eating around during the Food and Wine Festival. Sure will be better booking dining @ 180 days out and will definitly not be so nurvous about online ADR's.

Now, if we just had out park hours and MNSSHP dates/prices. Let the countdown and wait begin popcorn::

Me and DH booked a bounceback free dining offer for Sept 4-10th for our very first stay at the Wilderness Lodge! Crossing my fingers for September to get here quickly or at least March so that I can make my dining reservations!!!!

We haven't made our reservations yet, but are looking at end of sept, early oct. Anyone know when the Free dining usually comes out? Does it come out before the 180 mark for making ADR's? If it doesn't, do you just make your ADR's and then apply it later? And do you have to have your reservation all set up before you make ADR's? Thanks soo much!!!

We haven't made our reservations yet, but are looking at end of sept, early oct. Anyone know when the Free dining usually comes out? Does it come out before the 180 mark for making ADR's? If it doesn't, do you just make your ADR's and then apply it later? And do you have to have your reservation all set up before you make ADR's? Thanks soo much!!!

Dining usually in announced the end of March/begining of April. In past years dining only went to the end of Sept and did not include the week that started the Food and Wine Festival - 2009 was the first year they went a little further.

When making ADRs you dont need to tell the person you are on the dining plan.

We bounced back last year and will again stay @ POP for free dining. We sure hope it is a little cooler this year, boy it was hot last year. Plan on doing MNSSHP and eating around during the Food and Wine Festival. Sure will be better booking dining @ 180 days out and will definitly not be so nurvous about online ADR's.

Now, if we just had out park hours and MNSSHP dates/prices. Let the countdown and wait begin popcorn::

Hey wdwmaw I'm right with you on the planning.....I don't know if I can really wait for March for the hours to come out!!!:rotfl:

Count me in!!! We are going 9/11/10 - 9/18/10. Staying at CBR, my favorite resort. :banana::banana: Just booked our air today through jet blue. $153.00 per person round trip!!! :banana:

I have been doing a lot of studying for our trip for Sept. ADRs- being made on March 22 hoping the hours are posted before then

I didn't know what month to go with Sept. or October :confused3 ... but we will be there one week at AKL then another at the Poly thanks to pin code :thumbsup2 celebrating our 5 year anniversary

I didn't know what month to go with Sept. or October :confused3 ... but we will be there one week at AKL then another at the Poly thanks to pin code :thumbsup2 celebrating our 5 year anniversary

Is that your kitty as your avatar??? She/he is adorable!!!:love:

Bouncing Back with Free Dining Sept 2-9 at POR with my mom and kiddos. Hoping for MNSSHP..:cool1:

We will be staying at POP from the 10th through the 19th for a bounceback with free dining.

We'll be celebrating our anniversary with the bounceback offer with free dining at Port Orleans Riverside 9/15/10-9/21/10. First time stay there, can't wait! :woohoo:

Using Bounceback Mom and I are staying at CSR Sept 8-19. We are so super excited it's the first time at CSR. :yay: I hope everything is as pretty as it looks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter