• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*OFFICIAL* Rivers of Light Details - Showtimes/Dining/FastPass+/Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I already have breakfast reservations at Tusker House in April, can I just upgrade/add on the package or would I need to make a whole new reservation?

Thanks! I just booked the package and it asked me to cancel my original ADR. Works out since I got the package for the same day/time as my original reservation.

Thanks to @WDWFantasmicFan and others in this thread. I have been monitoring it for the last couple days and have read thru all the replies. While some of you are bummed (sorry!) I AM EXCITED. Especially when technology works! Thought I would share for fun. :goodvibes

First, I am fortunate that I already had an AK day planned for March 7 (a Tuesday) and RoL is showing on Tuesdays.

Second, I have been traveling all day and am currently sitting at the San Francisco airport waiting for an international connecting flight. I knew nothing about any of this (I have been on an airplane or driving to the airport all day) and I just opened up my browser and saw several things in my mailbox about RoL and Feb 17. I went to MDE and made a FP+ change for March 7 to get RoL. Was able to adjust our RFC dining res from 6:30PM to 5:15PM that day so we are all set. This thread had me on the lookout for RoL news so I came here to get the latest scoop.

Sometimes technology is frustrating but sometimes it works great. ::yes::

:wizard:

Just got home & my DD told me RoL FP's were now available BUT FP's for our 2/21 AK day are gone already & I don't want to risk losing all of our FP's in another park in the unlikely event they might be available another day. WDW planning is never easy. Glad the reviews were mixed; if it doesn't work I won't mind so much.

Anyone have any idea about standby availability???

Did anyone else stop watching the video because they want to save the "Magic" for when they see it in person? I am such a kid at heart!!

I did! I started watching and then stopped. It looks really pretty, so I am going to wait to see it myself rather than "know" ahead of time.

I already had a couple ADR's in late May at Tiffins. I am a APH..does anyone know if the APH 20% discount applies to dinner package's as well?

I doubt it but I cannot say for sure. I know that we could not use TIW for special packages.

I think that DAK will be pretty darn fabulous at night once all the new attractions and shows are up and running. The colors are gorgeous, and what some folks passed off as a 1/2 day park will be one that you need to explore at night. I cannot wait!

Just got home & my DD told me RoL FP's were now available BUT FP's for our 2/21 AK day are gone already & I don't want to risk losing all of our FP's in another park in the unlikely event they might be available another day. WDW planning is never easy. Glad the reviews were mixed; if it doesn't work I won't mind so much.

Anyone have any idea about standby availability???
You can Check Availability for another day without losing original FPs.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for specific directions.

Just saw that a soft opening was taking place tonight. We will be at AK on Tuesday, 2/14. Any chance there will be a show that evening? I may have to rearrange my dinner plans if yes!

I was able to get a ROL dining package at Tusker House for 5:35 pm on June 2. It says I am in the "1st Show" group. With the 2.5 hour prior to show start rule, should I be concerned?!? In June would the 1st show start prior to 8:00 pm? Also, the characters are out at TH for dinner, correct? Thanks for any feedback!

We will be at AK on Feb 26th. RoL is showing at 7:15. I read somewhere that there are no FP for that time. Id like to check but dont want to give up my current FP selection just to check if that is correct. Can someone let me know if I should drop a FP for get the RoL FP or just solhow up stand by and hope to get a seat of we are early...

I
We will be at AK on Feb 26th. RoL is showing at 7:15. I read somewhere that there are no FP for that time. Id like to check but dont want to give up my current FP selection just to check if that is correct. Can someone let me know if I should drop a FP for get the RoL FP or just solhow up stand by and hope to get a seat of we are early...
I just answered my own question and saw there is no FP availability that day. Any idea how early to arrive to make sure we get a standby seat...I really want to see it when we r there!

Any idea how much "general seating" there will be? Will a FP or Dining Package be pretty much necessary late May / early June with the Pandora opening crowds as well.

I was able to get a ROL dining package at Tusker House for 5:35 pm on June 2. It says I am in the "1st Show" group. With the 2.5 hour prior to show start rule, should I be concerned?!? In June would the 1st show start prior to 8:00 pm? Also, the characters are out at TH for dinner, correct? Thanks for any feedback!

yes character are out at dinner.
My guess is it will be 9pm as sunset is 8:22pm and civil twilight is 8:55pm.
I have 1st show in March and it is 8:45pm.
I think you will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter