• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official Onsite 2022 Rate Discussion Thread

Good find! Is there a better way to look for them other than changing the dates one day at a time? I'm guessing AP rates (for standard room, anyway) won't be available for weekends. Maybe I could book a room at AP rate for weekdays, then make another booking at seasonal rate for the weekend. Wonder if they'd make us change rooms.
As far as I know, there's no fast way to find AP rates. I just go through the dates one at a time. Too bad because I have a lot of flexibility of when I can go.

AP pass rates for the weekend for Universal's premier resorts are hard to find. I locate some for Friday night, but Saturday is much harder. Keep checking!

As far as I know, there's no fast way to find AP rates. I just go through the dates one at a time. Too bad because I have a lot of flexibility of when I can go.

AP pass rates for the weekend for Universal's premier resorts are hard to find. I locate some for Friday night, but Saturday is much harder. Keep checking!
Same, I've been trying to nail down dates for a hotel first and then follow with everything else. Thanks for the info & tips!

AP rates came out for my August dates yesterday. very sparse. I’m doing a SF/PB split stay. First week of Aug SF @ $198 lagoon view
second week at PB @$470 king room GV. But today GV is gone and only bay view availability @$491
Highest rate I’ve seen for premier. Nothing at HRH or RPH except very expensive suites.

MORE AP rates came out today for late June! I was able to book a 2 queen room at Portofino (Bay view) for $489 for my family of 4. Actually I booked a second room at the same price for our guests as well. So two rooms for 8 people at $489 each at Portofino for June 26! I'll still keep looking for the other resorts to see if they end up cheaper than $489, but I am very happy with this!

I'm only seeing suites at RP for the AP rates, no matter the dates I select - is it possible/likely the AP rates are no longer offered on standard rooms at premier hotels? I'll be looking for Nov 12-19 specifically and I was hoping that was a "slow-ish" week where it wouldn't be so hard to find a deal...
RP is more than equivalent to the ‘premier’ designated properties imo
We have back to back bookings coming up in May because I could not find passholder rates for all the days at once. We called and let them know & were told they would make note to keep us in the same room, but that we would have to come get a new room key when the 2nd reservation started.
Good luck. Let us know how that works out please. Haven’t seen reports on how that generally goes
Awesome, good to know! Hope the note is sufficient and everything goes smoothly
MORE AP rates came out today for late June! I was able to book a 2 queen room at Portofino (Bay view) for $489 for my family of 4. Actually I booked a second room at the same price for our guests as well. So two rooms for 8 people at $489 each at Portofino for June 26! I'll still keep looking for the other resorts to see if they end up cheaper than $489, but I am very happy with this!
Just one night? Have seen 2 or 3 day stretches pop up but mid week dates only fir what I checked

good grief. Thats more than the rack rate I paid when I bookeed my room in August for May.
I have $304 at the Hard Rock for later this month (April).

I was going to book a room for June but even with the annual pass discount, the Hard Rock is $464 per night (at best).

So we will be skipping Universal in June and focus on WDW, where we have a DVC stay booked.

RP is more than equivalent to the ‘premier’ designated properties imo

Good luck. Let us know how that works out please. Haven’t seen reports on how that generally goes

Just one night? Have seen 2 or 3 day stretches pop up but mid week dates only fir what I checked
Yes, just one night. I have Portofino booked at the AP rate of $489 for the Bay view 2 queen room for just one night (check in June 26 check out June 27)

I have searched and searched for HRH for our week and must have missed it everytime. But we have a deluxe queen for 391/night. So I'll be ok with that if nothing miraculous comes up.
I got it accidently TBH - we originally had SF - then we flipped our dates and only Aventura was open for a similar rate - and I happened to check one morning and saw HRH - it's $700 above what we intended to spend but oh well LOL

Great rates at HRH people have for May. August rates are crazy. RP & HR have nothing except the super expensive suites. Portofino was the cheapest room at $470! The most I’ve paid for Uni deluxe!

Great rates at HRH people have for May. August rates are crazy. RP & HR have nothing except the super expensive suites. Portofino was the cheapest room at $470! The most I’ve paid for Uni deluxe!
The best HRH rate I could find for May was $304 per night.

Last September, we paid $209.

I recall seeing Royal Pacific for $189.

Last year, some AP discounts were as high as 50%.

So it sure seems like the days of $200 premier hotels for aph are dead and then some huh?
I hope not. Maybe prices are so high this summer from everyone travelling now that postponed trips for the past 2 yrs. After that revenge travel maybe rates will settle down.

I will probably buy a OI meetup ticket for Dec just to get their great room rates. This past Dec it was $165/nt for RPR. New dates announced April 15, not sure when they go on sale or the room rates for the event are released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter