***Official November 2022 Thread***

I have no idea, I just check every week or so. It doesn't seem to be predictable. They have until mid October up and I'm wondering if it'll stay the same.

I am so antsy to book dining- Anyone with me? I need September 19th to come soon!
Yes! Especially as more things are open compared to our 2021 trip.
I love character meals and really missed them last time

Now if only they'd bring back the dining plan 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 wishful thinking, but would be so great!

I have a BIG concern, our 60 day is Sept 14 and we will be flying all day to a wedding! How easy will this be to do on the app? We do have a 90 minute layover in the morning. will everything be gone? We’re looking for Boma, Space 220, 50s Prime Time, Oga’s, GF Cafe. Thoughts? We have not been in over 10 years so I am tot out of the loop on what this is all like now. Thanks

100 days! We have a tradition of my daughter making a paper chain at this point to count down the days.

We considered Lyft, but decided to give Sunshine Flyer a try. They have a special going on where kids ride free, so it was only $64 round trip for us.

I have a BIG concern, our 60 day is Sept 14 and we will be flying all day to a wedding! How easy will this be to do on the app? We do have a 90 minute layover in the morning. will everything be gone? We’re looking for Boma, Space 220, 50s Prime Time, Oga’s, GF Cafe. Thoughts? We have not been in over 10 years so I am tot out of the loop on what this is all like now. Thanks

As long as you have a strong internet connection, it'll probably be ok. Don't be surprised if you don't get those hard reservations like Space 220 and Oga's, they seem to be hard to get unless you have a longer trip and can book them toward the end. If not, I've always had a lot of success with checking back occasionally as the trip gets closer.

100 days! We have a tradition of my daughter making a paper chain at this point to count down the days.

We considered Lyft, but decided to give Sunshine Flyer a try. They have a special going on where kids ride free, so it was only $64 round trip for us.
I go so excited until I saw they follow the “disney adult” policy that 10 years old is an “adult”—sigh, everything at Disney is so much more expensive for my twins this year than when they were 9.

I go so excited until I saw they follow the “disney adult” policy that 10 years old is an “adult”—sigh, everything at Disney is so much more expensive for my twins this year than when they were 9.
Yep, 10 is a painful age to be a Disney fan. Tickets and dining plan too.

So my 60 days is September 13th (I think?!). I’ve got park reservations made and I have my plans for reservations! Any opinions are welcome.

Saturday 11/12 - Epcot, Via Napoli around 4-5pm
Sunday 11/13 - MK, Hoop Dee Doo Revue 4pm show, I know this one is going to be hard to get but it is one of the most requested
Monday 11/14 - Hollywood Studios, Chef Mickey Breakfast hopefully 7:30-8:30am
Tuesday 11/15 - Epcot, La Hacienda de San Angel around 6-7pm
Wednesday 11/16 - Animal Kingdom/Disney Springs, Tusker House breakfast 8-9am (only if they have the buffet back, the food doesn’t look worth it otherwise), T-Rex dinner 7-8pm
Thursday 11/17 - MK/MVMCP, Ohana 3:30-4:30pm
Friday 11/18 - Hollywood Studios, hoping Roundup Rodeo BBQ is open by then, would aim for a lunch probably, fingers crossed
Saturday 11/19 - Disney Springs/departure day (flight at 8:15pm, pickup around 5pm I believe by Sunshine Flyer), No food plans, will probably all just eat whatever we decide on at the Springs

So my 60 days is September 13th (I think?!). I’ve got park reservations made and I have my plans for reservations! Any opinions are welcome.

Saturday 11/12 - Epcot, Via Napoli around 4-5pm
Sunday 11/13 - MK, Hoop Dee Doo Revue 4pm show, I know this one is going to be hard to get but it is one of the most requested
Monday 11/14 - Hollywood Studios, Chef Mickey Breakfast hopefully 7:30-8:30am
Tuesday 11/15 - Epcot, La Hacienda de San Angel around 6-7pm
Wednesday 11/16 - Animal Kingdom/Disney Springs, Tusker House breakfast 8-9am (only if they have the buffet back, the food doesn’t look worth it otherwise), T-Rex dinner 7-8pm
Thursday 11/17 - MK/MVMCP, Ohana 3:30-4:30pm
Friday 11/18 - Hollywood Studios, hoping Roundup Rodeo BBQ is open by then, would aim for a lunch probably, fingers crossed
Saturday 11/19 - Disney Springs/departure day (flight at 8:15pm, pickup around 5pm I believe by Sunshine Flyer), No food plans, will probably all just eat whatever we decide on at the Springs
Looks good! Two ideas:
1) I would move Hoop de doo to your last day instead of disney springs. It will be easier to reserve at the end of your trip. Plus a more special way to end your trip.
2) I would switch Chef Mickey breakfast to an MK or EP day so you can monorail to the park after. HS is a park where the rope drop advantage really matters and Chef Mickey is notorious for running late on seating reservations.

Hi all! :wave2:

Joining in to introduce myself! Husband and I are making a couples trip November 13-17. It will be my first time back to WDW in almost 20 years! I haven't been since I was a young teenager. Hubby hasn't been since he was 3. We are sooo excited!

We live in Florida, so we decided to get the Pixie Dust APs. We're staying at All Star Music. Current plan is:
11/13: arrive and visit Disney Springs
11/14: EPCOT
11/15: MK (party day, so will be hopping to another park)
11/16: HS
11/17: AK (driving home in the afternoon)

For dining, I am really hoping to go to Space 220, but I'm pretty confident I won't be able to get it for our EPCOT day (or any others) because the trip is too short! I'm prepared to stalk cancelations, though. Otherwise, I think we've decided on Sebastian's Bistro for our arrival day.

Hello everyone.

We will be visiting for the first time 11/12-11/18 and I am so excited!! My husband and I will be traveling with our 2yo and my parents. We are doing a split stay, starting at AKL and moving to BLT on the 15th. So far this is our plan:

11/12 - Arrive and visit Disney Springs
11/13 - AK
11/14 - Resort Day
11/15 - MK
11/16 - Epcot
11/17 - Resort Day/DH and I will be attending MVMCP
11/18 - Leave for AMI

I’m hoping to get a reservation at Raglan Road for 11/12. I’d also really like to try Sanaa and Steakhouse 71 but am hesitant to book reservations since we have a young toddler. Might have to grab something from the lounges instead.

Hi everyone!

I will be there 11.6-11.10 with 3 park days. It's challenging for me to plan as I am going with my mom, my aunt, and a friend. My aunt has not been to WDW since Pleasure Island was a thing :upsidedow and I am not sure she and my mom could handle 3 park open to park close days. (I'm sure my mom could as she is ok when traveling with just me and/or immediately family because she will not be shy about needed a break) but they are also not take-a-break-at-the-pool type of people either. It's hard fitting everything with just 3 days but I know i just need to prioritize some stuff and just have a loose plan for the rest and try to just have a good time. Hard for my type A mind to do!

We are staying at All Star Music. I am thinking about surprising them and paying for us to split stay at Coronado Springs (Arrival day Sun at ASM, Mon/Tue/Wed at Coronado). There were no preferred rooms left at ASM when we booked so I'm wary about getting rooms way about in no man's land. And maybe if at Coronado, they wouldn't mind taking a mid day break if needed. Never done a split stay before and have never stayed at either hotel. I usually stay at Pop but there was 0 availability.

I am leaning towards the Sunshine Flyer for airport transport. Has the 3 hour pick up window back to MCO working for everyone with airports being such a mess these days?

Arrival day Sun 11.6 flight gets in at 3:15p. Disney Springs

Monday 11.7 Rope Drop (or as close to it as we can manage) at AK and hop to DHS. Hoping for dinner ADR at Prime Time.

If I'm reading all this Genie+ stuff right, it sounds like my 7a genie+ pick should be for DHS and then keep stacking for DHS and not use Genie+ for AK, right? (I can buy ILL for FOP as I think I am the only one who would go on that in my party. and Star Wars at DHS is not a priority for us for this trip).

Tuesday 11.8 Late AM arrival MK. We are also doing the Christmas Party that night so I don't want to make them be at MK from like 9a-midnight. I could do it not sure about them lol. Hoping for dinner ADR at Crystal Palace

Wednesday 11.9 Epcot all day. Going to try to get a Space lounge ADR which I know probably won't happen but who knows! Trying to figure out where to do dinner as 1/2 of my party are pickier eaters. Probably somewhere not in the park. If I could get a O'Hana ADR that would be awesome but I am not sure that's the best idea after eating at Food and Wine all day! I made that bad decision once, I booked dinner there after doing the Food Tour that they used to have at MK. I thought I would burst!

Thursday 11.10 Our flight leaves at 4p. I think I am going to try to get an ADR for breakfast at Boma. Boma is my favorite and I am sad we won't be going there for dinner this trip so I figured later breakfast would be good?

Sorry so long winded! Thanks for sticking by.

Looks good! Two ideas:
1) I would move Hoop de doo to your last day instead of disney springs. It will be easier to reserve at the end of your trip. Plus a more special way to end your trip.
2) I would switch Chef Mickey breakfast to an MK or EP day so you can monorail to the park after. HS is a park where the rope drop advantage really matters and Chef Mickey is notorious for running late on seating reservations.
I really like your suggestions! We definitely couldn’t do HDDR on our last day as one in our party is taking the train back home and it leaves at around 1pm. But I think if I was to move the HDDR to the Friday 11/18 HS day, then the Chef Mickey breakfast to the Sunday 11/13 MK day and then that would leave Mon 11/14 open to switch the Rodeo Roundup BBQ (I am clearly really hoping that this will be open lol). I think all of that would actually work well! I really appreciate the input and suggestions. My family isn’t much help with the planning. They all just say “tell me where I need to be and when.” So it’s nice to have people to bounce ideas off of.

I really like your suggestions! We definitely couldn’t do HDDR on our last day as one in our party is taking the train back home and it leaves at around 1pm. But I think if I was to move the HDDR to the Friday 11/18 HS day, then the Chef Mickey breakfast to the Sunday 11/13 MK day and then that would leave Mon 11/14 open to switch the Rodeo Roundup BBQ (I am clearly really hoping that this will be open lol). I think all of that would actually work well! I really appreciate the input and suggestions. My family isn’t much help with the planning. They all just say “tell me where I need to be and when.” So it’s nice to have people to bounce ideas off of.
Haha, my family is the same. They always opt out of the planning and just say "you choose, I'm sure it will be great" but then when we are there it is is nonstop armchair quarterbacking my plans and making special requests for certain ADRs--The good thing is I've found you can often adapt on the fly pretty well and change up your ADRs the night before when everyone cancels to avoid the 24 hour cancellation penalty.
I’m hoping to get a reservation at Raglan Road for 11/12. I’d also really like to try Sanaa and Steakhouse 71 but am hesitant to book reservations since we have a young toddler. Might have to grab something from the lounges instead.

You can actually already go ahead and book Raglan Road! It is available on OpenTable 90 days in advance--no need wait to book through MDE at 60 days. I just looked and sure enough there are still plenty times available on Opentable for Nov. 12 for a party of 5. Book it now though be because today is the 90 day mark and they will go fast.

We've always done the paper chain countdown too! It's such a great visual for the kiddos, and helps with the 654356 a day questions of "how many more days" 😉
This trip is a surprise, although we did tell her we are going to South Carolina instead, so maybe we will still do one!
Dang little ears overheard us talking about flights. Luckily we go to SC almost every year so it was an easy cover story 🙃

Also went with sunshine flyer because of the discount! Plus I think the train theme will be cute and fun. It's not a mickey bus, but at least it will still be special 🚂

You all have me stressing about planning ADRs now! I have a few ideas, but definitely need to create my wishlist.

Here are rough plans:
11/12 arrival day - dinner in epcot (our tradition) we usually do Mexico, but might try something else this year
11/13 TBD... maybe Epcot or HS
11/14 MK & MVMCP - 'ohana breakfast 🤞🏻
11/15 HS - Minnie's Christmas meal @ Hollywood & vine
11/16 AK - tusker house breakfast
11/17 MK
11/18 Epcot - no meals planned as we expect to take advantage of food & wine booths!
11/19 go home 😭

Staying at Beach Club so we like to take advantage of being so close to Epcot - there is so much to see & do there. And I think our 6 year old will start to enjoy the countries a bit more this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter