OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

i printed out the MVMCP party map and info from this year so I can brainstorm ideas for next year's party. SOOO excited we are big Christmas lovers and have never visited during the Holidays so getting to see that is going to be amazing!

We're going from November 11-18 2017 and staying at Pop Century hopefully. It's me, my parents, my sister and brother in law and my niece who will be two and a half.

Last week my dad made a major swerve and decided he wanted to stay onsite with a package so I'm excited about that.

I want to surprise my wife for xmas with the same trip how do you think the week will be. Park tutoring on arrival day ?

i think the most crowded days willbe Saturday and Sunday so we're not going to the parks on arrival day. i thinkthe meat of the week will be about a five, but magic kingdom will be more crowded Monday and Wednesday with no parties.

We'll be there that week also (11th-18th) and not going to a park on arrival date. Food and Wine will be going on until Monday at Epcot, according to crowd forecasts, it won't be very busy after that. MVMCP is supposed to start that week, too. I'm not sure if the husband and I will be doing one, it depends on pricing.

I'm watching for a Nov 2017 discount, but based on past years, I think we have to wait until March or April before we will see anything. I'm not so good at waiting! :crazy2:

Hello all, booked our trip for 11/5-11/11. We usually go yearly but skipped this year to do a cruise, so I feel like I am so behind. A lot has changed since November 2015. We were supposed to actually not do WDW again at all this year as we had another cruise planned for April 2017, but due to DS10's hockey tournament schedule we cancelled it. This trip I am going to surprise my DS4, would loved to have been able to also surprise my DS10 but we needed his input on the cancellation of the cruise. WDW was his bargaining chip. Can't wait to plan this trip with you all.

I'm so excited, we made the decision this weekend to book our next Food & Wine girls trip from 11/8/17 - 11/13/17! I am working on renting DVC points to stay at the Polynesian... Fingers crossed that it works out! We will also be there for my birthday on the 10th!

Just booked Poly for 18th-24th!! So excited to be planning again and to find this thread.

Haven't been to WDW since 2013, never stayed at Poly OR been during holiday season! So, I feel like I am having to re-learn everything!! But, these boards helped me plan a totally magical trip for DH and DD(then 4) in 2013, so I know I'll get there. Can't wait to hear everyone elses plans/ideas. Help me plan another magical stay for DD8 and DS4 and my 1st timer 71yo mother!!

Just booked Poly for 18th-24th!! So excited to be planning again and to find this thread.

Haven't been to WDW since 2013, never stayed at Poly OR been during holiday season! So, I feel like I am having to re-learn everything!! But, these boards helped me plan a totally magical trip for DH and DD(then 4) in 2013, so I know I'll get there. Can't wait to hear everyone elses plans/ideas. Help me plan another magical stay for DD8 and DS4 and my 1st timer 71yo mother!!

My last trip was in 2013 as well, Fantasyland had JUST been reopened, MagicBands were still in testing, and it feels like everything is new. I'm in the same boat! Its my husband's first trip and we'll be celebrating our first anniversary (and my birthday) while we're there.

Hope to learn a lot!

We are booked for the 14th-20th! First timers (basically, we went as kids, but since it was over 20 years it's a whole different thing!)
Kids will be 4 and 6 years old, I'm so excited!
Doing 5 park days, stationg at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Still need to book my park tickets, hemming and hawing over park hoppers vs doing the 4 day deal + single day ticket.

Put me down for Wilderness Lodge Deluxe Room with CL. 5 adults (Me, my twin, my mom, my aunt, my cousin) and 2 kiddos (Cousins kids 9 and almost 2) from November 13th-November 18th. My twin and I will most likely do a Christmas party when we are there, don't think I can convince the rest of the fam to pay the extra cost.

Hi I'm joining in! We just got back from a December trip a few weeks ago and are looking to book in November this time. It will actually overlap so November 25th-Dec 3rd. We aren't officially booked yet but I'm still excited.

so excited set up our Disney vacation savings account today!
I've heard very hit or miss things about using it but it usually from people trying to upload 6 gift cards at a time. I'm just using it to roll over money from checking with monthly contributions. Example we budget $150 for the light bill and the bill is only $100 then I roll $50 into the account. Hope to have it all paid off by the time we go. Once free dining is hopefully released we will decide for sure on dining plan vs paying out of pocket for food and get our final budget together.

so excited set up our Disney vacation savings account today!
I've heard very hit or miss things about using it but it usually from people trying to upload 6 gift cards at a time. I'm just using it to roll over money from checking with monthly contributions. Example we budget $150 for the light bill and the bill is only $100 then I roll $50 into the account. Hope to have it all paid off by the time we go. Once free dining is hopefully released we will decide for sure on dining plan vs paying out of pocket for food and get our final budget together.
I had one for last trip and just started a new one for this trip. I liked it. I'm a horrible saver so it was nice to have the automatic deposits done so I wouldn't have to keep up with anything. I ended up earning a $60 bonus gift card which was great. I also uploaded gift cards but I wasn't doing a whole bunch at one time so I never had a problem with that.

So we changed our dates to November 18th = December 2nd and decided not to stay at the Grand, we are back at the Pop.

We are gettign Annual Passes, and we are doing the UnDiscovered Future World Tour, the MVMCP - so lots of things to do instead of just a place to sleep

I booked our flights today as well

WE GO TO DISNEY THIS YEAR!

I haven't officially booked but I'm starting to toy with the idea of the Sunday after thanksgiving. Nov 26 - Dec 2. We haven't been home a month yet and I'm ready to go back. Looking at a slightly shorter and cheaper trip this year as we have a week beach tripped booked with my family. Think 6 nights at All Star movies with only 5 day tickets. So following along for now hoping to book by the end of the month. Only 321 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter