OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Joining the November 2017 Party!

November 1-8 for our third round of Food and Wine, and hoping to do the start of the Christmas Party while we're there. Our first trip together was for the wedding of dear friends, which I was in, and fell accidentally during F&W. Hubby and I got married a year later, and the following year returned to F&W for our honeymoon. Now, 2 years after the honeymoon, 4 years after the wedding that kicked it all off, the four of us are returning for another round! :D We're staying at the Beach Club, unless a better deal comes along (unlikely, because we're there during the Wine and Dine Half) that makes another Epcot Deluxe more reasonable. WHOO HOO!!!!

Joining the November 2017 Party!

November 1-8 for our third round of Food and Wine, and hoping to do the start of the Christmas Party while we're there. Our first trip together was for the wedding of dear friends, which I was in, and fell accidentally during F&W. Hubby and I got married a year later, and the following year returned to F&W for our honeymoon. Now, 2 years after the honeymoon, 4 years after the wedding that kicked it all off, the four of us are returning for another round! :D We're staying at the Beach Club, unless a better deal comes along (unlikely, because we're there during the Wine and Dine Half) that makes another Epcot Deluxe more reasonable. WHOO HOO!!!!
:welcome:

has anyone done Club level before? I'm debating changing to a split stay with maybe club level at either WL or AK. I'm reading mixed review online, wanted to know if ya'll had any input...

So as of today my plans are up in the air for the first few days, and we can't make any decisions until food and wine schedule comes out in February

So as of today my plans are up in the air for the first few days, and we can't make any decisions until food and wine schedule comes out in February

That's how I feel! about everything! We're not doing food and wine, but I feel like I can't plan until I know more about what discounts are available(if any.) I mean I know we're going, and I know what I want to do. But I don't feel like I can make a decision on where to stay yet....

We're booked and dates are set but my sister and her husband want to do food and wine on Sunday or Monday if it's still going on but they don't know which day, and we might be switching Liberty tree Tavern for boatwrights

We're heading down Nov 1-7, depending on flights, for the Food & Wine Half Marathon. Probably staying at POP. Planning on getting an AP before Jan 3rd to get the extra month free. Pretty excited :)

So some of our plans have changed for our November trip, but it's ok! We are now taking my parents with us and my kids are excited! We are looking at 2 value rooms because we can spread out with the 7 of us (kids will rotate staying with Papa and Grammy) or if by chance free dinning comes out maybe switching to a moderate. We are paying for my parents room and tickets (moms 60th birthday trip and their anniversary) so if we do end up going to moderate with the food then they will pay the difference between the two rooms. Lots of questions and unknowns right now but we will get there! Right now I am trying not to stress about my sons birthday trip in 2 1/2 weeks!

We just got back today from our Thanksgiving trip and we will be heading back next Thanksgiving week thanks to the 13 month offer on APs. Won't officially be booked until next month once my DVC window opens up. We'll be staying at the GFV again. It was an absolutely beautiful stay this past week.

A year is so far away so I'm glad we have a June 2017 trip planned in between!

Hi! Hubby and I just booked this past weekend. Nov. 11-18th at POP. His first trip !

I've been a frequent lurker but haven't posted on the boards before. A bit apprehensive about this trip because it's my first since being diagnosed with a few autoimmune disorders, and I simply don't have the stamina I used to. Plus he's a VERY picky eater, so dining is going to be an issue, too, I'm afraid.

Can't wait to get the planning officially started! At least beyond the when and where!

We just got back today from our Thanksgiving trip and we will be heading back next Thanksgiving week thanks to the 13 month offer on APs. Won't officially be booked until next month once my DVC window opens up. We'll be staying at the GFV again. It was an absolutely beautiful stay this past week.

A year is so far away so I'm glad we have a June 2017 trip planned in between!

So glad you had a great time and you're right the weather was perfect. I think this was our best Thanksgiving trip yet!
We got back on Sunday and I'm still trying to adjust.
We upgraded our park hoppers to AP's with the Memory Maker included. We had so much fun with the magic shots. Plus the 20% discount on dining and shopping :D
We went to MK on Thanksgiving morning and were pleasantly surprised the crowds weren't insane.
Agree it's a long time to wait but planning is so much fun :goodvibes

So glad you had a great time and you're right the weather was perfect. I think this was our best Thanksgiving trip yet!
We got back on Sunday and I'm still trying to adjust.
We upgraded our park hoppers to AP's with the Memory Maker included. We had so much fun with the magic shots. Plus the 20% discount on dining and shopping :D
We went to MK on Thanksgiving morning and were pleasantly surprised the crowds weren't insane.
Agree it's a long time to wait but planning is so much fun :goodvibes

We have the AP with the memory maker as well. What a great perk! Loved getting a ton of pics even though my kids didn't care for it. Hahahaha
image.jpeg image.jpeg

has anyone done Club level before? I'm debating changing to a split stay with maybe club level at either WL or AK. I'm reading mixed review online, wanted to know if ya'll had any input...

We are doing club level next June at AKV! It'll be our first club level visit. I'm really looking forward to it!

We booked for 11/26-12/3 at POFQ. We just stayed at AOA the first week of October and originally weren't planning on going again until 2018, but decided we couldn't wait that long! There will be a couple of firsts for this trip: our first trip with just myself, DW and DS (we typically go with my parents as well), our first time at POFQ and also our first trip in November. Does anyone have any experience going the week after Thanksgiving? I have heard good things as far as crowds and weather, I was just hoping to get more personal experience. Our trip at the beginning of October was still a little hot for me. So excited to have another trip to plan for and look forward to hearing about others planning for the same time frame!

Ok, well we're still a go, less than a year. I thought we may have to cancel as my brother was thinking about having a destination wedding this spring, which would cost roughly the amount of our WDW trip, but they changed their minds. WOO! I'm getting so stinking excited. We've started watching a Disney movie every Sunday night to prepare our little boy for it, he'll be almost 3 at the time of the trip. And something I've realized, Disney movies are scary for little ones! Most the time he isn't paying enough attention to be scared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter