***Official November 2016 Thread***

Anyone know when we can expect Thanksgiving week hours to be updated? The listed hours can not be the real hours. I'm assuming the crowds will be a bit crazy that week.

3 weeks from right now, I will be getting off the plane and heading for Magical Express to take us to Art of Animation! 3 weeks!!!!!!! ahhhhh!!!!! So excited, yet nervous that all will go well. I just always feel like something will go wrong. Someone will get sick, I will forget to pack something super important, something will happen to the plane, etc....

But 3 weeks!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Anyone know why Disney canceled our Dinosaur FP for Nov 6th? Got an email about the change. We had a 5-6pm FP for it and they changed it to Everest. We don't ride that ride so I changed it to Tough to be a bug. We still have our Safari FP at 6-7pm that night so it isn't that their closing early.

Anyone know why Disney canceled our Dinosaur FP for Nov 6th? Got an email about the change. We had a 5-6pm FP for it and they changed it to Everest. We don't ride that ride so I changed it to Tough to be a bug. We still have our Safari FP at 6-7pm that night so it isn't that their closing early.

Isn't DINOSAUR in refurb right now? Maybe it's been pushed back? Hopefully someone has the answer! I'm sorry that you lost your FP - that stinks :(

Found this thread, looks like DINOSAUR fastpasses are getting canceled until mid-November :( http://www.disboards.com/threads/dinosaur-attraction-open-date-change.3554151/ I have one for November 11th that I'm now expecting to be canceled. Oh well, it's not a must do for me!

My DINOSAUR fastpass was canceled and replaced with Primeval Whirl - changed it to It's Tough to be a Bug. Everest wasn't an option for me that day :(

I'm waiting for a BOG lunch to open up.. 11-6 11-13.. I cancelled it too soon.. darn it.. we have a char brkfst almost everyday.. I'm gonna add it up $$$ then decide the ones I really want.. I c rock n roll coaster closed for a couple days ..just a heads up..29 more days.. yeah
What's homecoming???

3 weeks from right now, I will be getting off the plane and heading for Magical Express to take us to Art of Animation! 3 weeks!!!!!!! ahhhhh!!!!! So excited, yet nervous that all will go well. I just always feel like something will go wrong. Someone will get sick, I will forget to pack something super important, something will happen to the plane, etc....

But 3 weeks!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Every trip I'm always afraid of forgetting something or not hearing the alarm and missing our flight :worried:

Has anyone been able to get a FP yet for BTMRR on 11/22? When I made my FP's The earliest I could get one was the 23rd and I might want to change to the 22nd. Too lazy to go in & try, figured I'd ask here first :P

I must be having a major brain fart, but what is BTMRR? LOL

My DINOSAUR fastpass was canceled and replaced with Primeval Whirl - changed it to It's Tough to be a Bug. Everest wasn't an option for me that day :(
Mine too. I was sad. And they gave me Everest too, but I changed it to Finding Nemo show as I'm too beg a wimp to ride Everest. Of course, maybe they'll be done early....:rotfl2:

Anyone know when we can expect Thanksgiving week hours to be updated? The listed hours can not be the real hours. I'm assuming the crowds will be a bit crazy that week.

Typically lately it's around the 15th of the month prior, but sometimes later. I, too, am anxious for hours updates! The whole month has missing info still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter