• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2016 Thread***

Got on at 6:00am this morning and got everything I wanted!! Fantasmic is now showing up to book as a dining package in November but all restaurants and times are not available for all of the month so I don't think they are loaded in yet. I can now relax a little, except my constant checking for H&V Fantasmic package.:laughing:

Have you tried the App? I could not get on my desktop or laptop, but switched to my ipad and used the app and got most of my wishes.
Yea all devices, turned out to be a glitch in my reservations.

Got throught on the phone at 7 in 30 seconds. Super nice CM fixed everything and got all my ADRs! Except Yak and Yeti, she says beeb lots of trouble makinh ADR there for dinner. My guess is it all connected to the nightime entertainment issues.

We stayed at Royal Pacific and took the boat to and from US every day and it was great. Have a fun time!
This is our exact plan! Same resort alreay booked! Any suggestions welcome!

Yea all devices, turned out to be a glitch in my reservations.

Got throught on the phone at 7 in 30 seconds. Super nice CM fixed everything and got all my ADRs! Except Yak and Yeti, she says beeb lots of trouble makinh ADR there for dinner. My guess is it all connected to the nightime entertainment issues.

This is our exact plan! Same resort alreay booked! Any suggestions welcome!
Glad you were able to get assistance by calling in.

Where did you find that?

Also, I noticed the firework shows start when the park closes. Is that normal?
I looked under Fantasmic! Dinner package in the list of restaurants on the dining page. You click Fantasmic, than click from the list what restaurant and time you want and then search available times. I am not sure about the fireworks, I don't think park hours are finalized yet for November.

Just note that the F! dinner packages do typically have early meals times. I saw one for my date for 5 people and the "best" time I could get was 3:35 pm, which was lunch time.

Just note that the F! dinner packages do typically have early meals times. I saw one for my date for 5 people and the "best" time I could get was 3:35 pm, which was lunch time.
Your right the times are earlier. I think the latest one is 5:00pm. I got one at 4:40pm and that was as soon as I saw it was available to book. More times should open up for regular dinner times for the packages without F!

Your right the times are earlier. I think the latest one is 5:00pm. I got one at 4:40pm and that was as soon as I saw it was available to book. I don't know if they will open up some later times or if thats as late as they go.

I'm pretty sure that's as late as they will go. I would be surprised to see any later times just because Fantasmic is earlier in November then compared to the summer for instance, so the meals in order to make the first show would have to be earlier as well.

I'm pretty sure that's as late as they will go. I would be surprised to see any later times just because Fantasmic is earlier in November then compared to the summer for instance, so the meals in order to make the first show would have to be earlier as well.
I agree, I think you are right! I was just edited my post because I checked and September only had packages available until 5:00 also.:)

Delete, sorry I hit post reply twice, LOL!

Does anyone know the time range for Minnie's Seasonal Dining at H&V? I'm trying to decide between a late lunch or early dinner.

Does anyone know the time range for Minnie's Seasonal Dining at H&V? I'm trying to decide between a late lunch or early dinner.
I think lunch lasts until 1:30 and dinner starts at 3:00 pm. Only dinner has Minnie's Seasonal Dining.:)

I think lunch lasts until 1:30 and dinner starts at 3:00 pm. Only dinner has Minnie's Seasonal Dining.:)

This is where coming from the West coast is hard! 5:00 isn't quite late enough to be dinner for us, so I think I'll do a 3 and call it lunch, haha. Thank you, Candice! I think I'd be lost without you!

This is where coming from the West coast is hard! 5:00 isn't quite late enough to be dinner for us, so I think I'll do a 3 and call it lunch, haha. Thank you, Candice! I think I'd be lost without you!
No problem!:) I am always asking questions on the DIS too! We usually eat around 6:00 and we could only get a 4:40 dinner. I am actually hoping they run late, LOL.

Ok, for those who'll be there ON Thanksgiving day: what are your park/dining plans?

Sanaa at AKL. This is our 2nd Thanksgiving at DW. Can't wait.

Crowds were better before the Thursday of Thanksgiving last year. We noticed the increase a little.

We are doing a resort day on the holiday this year. It will be the tail end of the trip, and I hope, like last time, those are the most crowded days. By then we will have ridden everything and begin winding down, which means the crowds are less impactful to us at that time.

It took a long time, but I mostly got every ADR I wanted this morning. I can't decide between my 5:45pm H&V or the 4:20pm one with the Fantasmic package. I guess that's a good problem to have, right?

It took a long time, but I mostly got every ADR I wanted this morning. I can't decide between my 5:45pm H&V or the 4:20pm one with the Fantasmic package. I guess that's a good problem to have, right?

4:20 isn't horrible for a dinner time. Have a big ish breakfast and then skip lunch and eat your early dinner. You'll be done and back at the rides while others stop to eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter