***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

:rotfl::lmao:
OMG, you made me spit, that is totally what we have. "Psst, hey, you with the LGMH, you want a FP to a BOG lunch? I know a guy who knows a guy. Meet me in the alley at 11, the password is Belle".

Yes, that was a true laugh out loud moment for me! Startled the dog. :rolleyes1 We are so sneaky and clandestine here on the DIS! :cool2:

Yes, that was a true laugh out loud moment for me! Startled the dog. :rolleyes1 We are so sneaky and clandestine here on the DIS! :cool2:

I'm practicing how to discretely slip the CM some cash should our reservation get the stink eye. I don't think cleavage and extra mascara are going to go very far in Disney ;)

I'm practicing how to discretely slip the CM some cash should our reservation get the stink eye. I don't think cleavage and extra mascara are going to go very far in Disney ;)

Perhaps dressing up as Belle and demanding to be let into your own ballroom?

I've got a half a bag of apples looking to hook up with a recipe......Jewish Apple Cake is sounding pretty good.

My apples that were suppose to go in an apple cake have been slowing getting used in a sauce pan with cinnamon and sugar and put nice and warm on pancakes or french toast.

My apples that were suppose to go in an apple cake have been slowing getting used in a sauce pan with cinnamon and sugar and put nice and warm on pancakes or french toast.

I made a chunky applesauce two days ago, I should have made pancakes, waffles or french toast to put it on. Seriously people, I'm fat enough, I do not need all these food posts.

Ohh, a free behind the scenes tour! :cool1:

You are KILLING me.

I made a chunky applesauce two days ago, I should have made pancakes, waffles or french toast to put it on. Seriously people, I'm fat enough, I do not need all these food posts.

You are KILLING me.

I'm practicing feeling full after eating off Free Dining.
The only problem is that the pants are starting to feel tight already and I have 4 weeks to go. sigh.

Just so not a good sign.

Which would you choose?

Fantasmic dinner package.

Or

Fantastic FP+ option.

Not sure the difference in reserved seating location and capacity.

glad I can help out.

Hey I'm gonna go practice my acting skills and pretend I'm Sleeping Beauty.
Hopefully DH will bring me that wake up kiss. princess:

:)

Hope Prince Charming comes.

Which would you choose?

Fantasmic dinner package.

Or

Fantastic FP+ option.

Not sure the difference in reserved seating location and capacity.

FP+ - but that was because I wasn't able to get a dining package ;-)

Right now the dinner people are sitting in the Mickey section and the FP+ people are sitting in the Pocahontas section so the dinner section is slightly better. You have to eat anyway so if you like the restaurant you might as well stay with the dining package, but if you don't like the restaurant cancel and go with FP+ - I think you will be happy either way.

Ha! Love the tech talk. I have a Samsung smartphone, iPad, MacBook Air, Wii, and desktop computer at home. The desktop is a giant dust collector since we have wifi in the house! Also have a GPS, Spot, video camera, and two digital cameras to play with. Thank goodness a 'rugged' digital camera was invented for outdoors! The other camera is the Samsung Galaxy - a smartphone with no talk capabilities. The thing is amazing!

Oh, and to stick with the thread subject... 14 days, 4 hours, and 35 minutes until our plane takes off! :banana:
I totally forgot to mention my Wii!!! LOL (I was only mentioning my stuff, not the "community property" stuff. :rotfl:

I'm shaking so hard I can barely type. I made it to round 2 for Mom's Panel. I was totally prepared for a No. I'm in shock.

ammag - did you get your email?
:yay: congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!!! :woohoo:

Checking into Poly 11/2. First time staying there. Recommendations for what we should make sure we see/do at Poly???

:welcome:

Magic bands came but I'm too tired to figure out how to post the picture.
:sad2:

I'm not finding my PINK band uncomfortable at all. Then again I don't have it tight (two fingers under it) and I find it pretty light weight.

Oh My Goosh! UPS here again!!!!
My Disney store order just arrived.

Wahooo!:cheer2::cool1:pixiedust:

Glad you got all your deliveries today. I am waiting for one last thing to come in. I bought Amy a flamingo pendant to put her pearl from pick-a-pearl in it.

Anyone else reading this tech talk in Charlie Brown teacher voice? ;)

Let's tip the chatter scale...

I'm baking a cake for an engagement party which reminds me to make my list of Disney cupcakes to find and try :).

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: And as for who posted the link to the cupcakes: that was so wrong! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter