***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Fig, if I was going during ur stay I would meet up with u! I know there's a little more time before ur trip but I hope u have a very magical time. U did an awesome job with everyone's dates and this thread... It's too bad my trip is a week later then yours :(.... Enjoy

aw, shucks. :blush: Thank you so much! :flower3: I agree, the way our dates fell, I wish I could have moved them and met more people. But it's all good.....I'm going to have a great trip and I've had the best time talking to all of you!

Hey just noticed my ticker says 1 month.:banana::banana::banana:

Please pray for me. The whole booking and planning of our vacation went way too easy and now that we are in the stretch we have encountered one family crisis after another. I'm trying to stay positive and excited about my vacation but warning flags are going up everywhere. sigh

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Whoo-hoo for the one month! :yay: And I will definitely be praying that everything stays calm and sane before your trip. :hug:

I think I'm experiencing anxiety because I expect something bad to happen (not wishing, just dreading). Work is going well (I will finish one of the conversion spreadsheets today). I just want to make sure I get everything done that I'm supposed to do before I leave.

I still don't have an answer about BW entertainment.
I was under the impression that there is nightly activity.
But a previous post said something about Thursday - Sunday.

I currently have plans for Wednesday night to be down there.
any clarification?

I'm not into selfies much either, but had to share this :)

2013-10-16102419_zps12988679.jpg

aw, shucks. :blush: Thank you so much! :flower3: I agree, the way our dates fell, I wish I could have moved them and met more people. But it's all good.....I'm going to have a great trip and I've had the best time talking to all of you!

That is how I feel too. Wish you were going to be at HS on the 18th where apparently half the November group will be.

I'm not into selfies much either, but had to share this :)

2013-10-16102419_zps12988679.jpg

Ooooo like the green too! That is what DH got.

That is how I feel too. Wish you were going to be at HS on the 18th where apparently half the November group will be.

Maybe she should extent her vacation just to make sure she is there.

Check out this site ...Walt Disney World entertainment
There may be more information there :thumbsup2

Thanks!!!!

We'll be at the Tomorrowland Dessert party that evening...guess a crew will be there too.

Cool, have fun. They extended the hours there that night too so I'm sure you'll have fun. Liked your selfie.

We have already started to customize our fits by cutting some of the band off and sanding down the edges. My youngest didn't want me to pull out the orange part to make it smaller (like they recommend for smaller people). Once I did his and saw how much easier it was to put on we all got to chopping. Now I don't have to worry about wrapping the excess around our wrists and they feel more comfortable too.

Cool, have fun. They extended the hours there that night too so I'm sure you'll have fun. Liked your selfie.

We have already started to customize our fits by cutting some of the band off and sanding down the edges. My youngest didn't want me to pull out the orange part to make it smaller (like they recommend for smaller people). Once I did his and saw how much easier it was to put on we all got to chopping. Now I don't have to worry about wrapping the excess around our wrists and they feel more comfortable too.

So you took the dark grey part off?
I was wondering about that and if it would be less bulkie and more comfy.
Mine will be ready to ship tomorrow. I think today is my last customize day if the midnight thing is right.

Mine will be ready to ship tomorrow. I think today is my last customize day if the midnight thing is right.

No, Disney suggests that, but I like the way it looks with the dark grey around it. Instead we cut off some of the gray from the end to make it shorter. If you take off the dark gray outer part, you can't put it back on later. My wrist is too thick for the gray part to be removed anyway.

Definitely cut the excess grey off; it cuts really easy with scissors. I actually used one MB as a template so my cut followed the shape of the original strap end. So much more comfortable now. :thumbsup2

I also recommend closing your MB as you would normally wear it, then placing it under something moderately heavy, Mickey head up. This forces the MB to develop curves that match your wrist, comfortably keeping the Mickey head on the outside of your wrist and the soft band parts on the sides (bones) of your wrist. Does this make any sense? :confused:

27 days!! :yay::cool1::dance3:

Got my DME booklet today (well really last week, but had shipping issues, so I couldn't pick it up until today) and I still can't get a BOG lunch ressie. I guess Disney really wants me to stand in line :rolleyes1

27 days!! :yay::cool1::dance3:

Got my DME booklet today (well really last week, but had shipping issues, so I couldn't pick it up until today) and I still can't get a BOG lunch ressie. I guess Disney really wants me to stand in line :rolleyes1

I'll be standing in line right there with ya! I still can't get one, either :badpc:

Ah, on the 18th...we will be at MK. It's our last night :sad1: I didn't know there'd be such a part-tay going on at HS. :dance3: If we're feeling it, we may just hop on over there. Are they closing late that night or something? We planned to go on the 17th for EMH.

Hey just noticed my ticker says 1 month.:banana::banana::banana:

Please pray for me. The whole booking and planning of our vacation went way too easy and now that we are in the stretch we have encountered one family crisis after another. I'm trying to stay positive and excited about my vacation but warning flags are going up everywhere. sigh

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:cool1::cool1: for only being 1 month away.

pixiedust: in hopes everything gets better.

I'm praying that things work out well for you. :grouphug: A grand niece of mine had emergency gall bladder surgery last week. Their countdown to Disney is less than 30 days now. She's very hopeful that they'll still be able to go. She & her DH & 2 little boys will be there at Fort Wilderness along with her parents (my nephew & his wife.) Her mom is an angel who took care of the little ones after the surgery.

Our Magic Bands arrived this morning :cheer2:

I hope your grand niece mends quickly.

I hate my Magic Band :guilty:

The little prongs that stick into the band to hold it on are driving me crazy. They are irritating my inner wrist. When I make it looser the band spins, if I make it tighter and it hurts. When I leave it at what I consider to be just right (I can still slip a finger in between the band and my wrist) the nubs are annoying as heck.

This is why I don't wear jewelry.

OK, I posted this in the restaurant thread, but I thought I'd ask here too:

Dinner at Chef Mickey's at 5:15 or Crystal Palace at 7:45? Which would you do?

We haven't eaten at either place. We are going to MK that morning and then probably taking a break for the afternoon before going back to the park for dinner and the evening so both locations work well.

MK is closing at 9:00PM that night and there is no MSEP. We really want to see Wishes since that will be our only chance to see them in the park (we will most likely see Holiday Wishes from the Poly Beach a few days before).

Obviously we will be cutting it close with the CP reservation at 7:45, but it is not during a busy day so we might be seated near our time, and I can always send the kids outside to see the fireworks with my husband or one of the grandparents (as long as they don't miss it I'm fine). Can you see the fireworks decently from outside the Crystal Palace?

The other character meals we have are breakfast at Ohana and dinner at Garden Grill so we will see some of the classic characters then.

I've heard some really bad things about Chef Mickey's, but I know my boys would like to eat in the Contemporary, plus we will have PP+. The timing might not be the best because it wouldn't give us much of an afternoon break before getting back (we are staying at OKW). My boys will be 13, 10 and almost 7 when we go. The 13 year old is a great sport and has no issues about dining with characters being babyish. The 10 year old enjoys everything about life and will totally go along with the whole character thing.

I'd love to get either place at 6-6:30, but that isn't happening this late in the game.

What would you choose and why?

Thanks.

Can someone confirm or clarify a Raglan Road restaurant question?
Are the dancers there 7 days a week?
TIA

I hate my Magic Band :guilty:

The little prongs that stick into the band to hold it on are driving me crazy. They are irritating my inner wrist. When I make it looser the band spins, if I make it tighter and it hurts. When I leave it at what I consider to be just right (I can still slip a finger in between the band and my wrist) the nubs are annoying as heck.

This is why I don't wear jewelry.

THIS is exactly how I feel!:headache:

THIS is exactly how I feel!:headache:

I have it turned around now with the Mickey Head on the inside of my wrist and it is more comfortable. I'll have to twist my arm around to use the scanner though. I may have to think about using it on a lanyard or something.

I like the idea of the Magic Bands because it will be harder for me to lose it, but I thought the bands would be more comfortable. Greatwolf Lodge gives you RFID bands for your stay to open your doors and charge things, but they are the thinner disposable kinds. I love them though because I don't notice them on me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter