***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

hmmm interesting.
did you maybe use a travel agent?
All that matters is you got it. If you think you might do the second bag you should call sooner than later because the CM told me it will take a week to get my new set with DH name on them.

No ma'am. Booked it myself.

One of the reasons I love Southwest 2 free checked bags. I always call ME and they mail out additonal yellow tags.

I will definitely call them tomorrow! Thank you both :thumbsup2

Doesn't anyone like the YELLOW MB? Heck, the grey edge is dark enough to be considered black. hmmmmm......yellow....black......it's a Steelers MB!! I wonder if I wear mine during games if it might help them win one.

Yellow was my first choice but I was concerned it would get dirty fast. That material (or what I think it is) won't look clean long.

Annnnnd if THAT didn't sound uptight, I don't know what would. I need a vacay. Stat.

Work is going to drag tomorrow because our MB's are arriving and all I'm going to think about is getting home and opening that box pixiedust:

Normally it only takes me 15 mins to get home but on Wednesday's I work at one of our satelite offices across from the Christiana hospital. So instead of finishing at 4:30 pm and being home at 4:45 pm with MB's in hand...I get to work till 5:00 pm and sit in a parking lot on I95 :furious:

Hopefully sometime after 6:00 pm I'll get to open our MB's.

Keep me posted Sheilby when you get yours tomorow.

Doesn't anyone like the YELLOW MB? Heck, the grey edge is dark enough to be considered black. hmmmmm......yellow....black......it's a Steelers MB!! I wonder if I wear mine during games if it might help them win one.

Well they are MAGIC Bands.

Posted this on the FB page but just in case some ppl don't use it I wanted post here too. I rcv'd all of my vouchers today and I was looking for another Disney Quest one that was valid for 11/22. All my others except the arcade tokens and Disney Quest are up for grabs. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to trade or just have.

I think Disney Quest and the Arcade tokens are the only things anyone is interested in having more than one of anyway. I thought they were tied to the reservation they were purchased under?

I wonder if the chip on the magic bands is going to make airport security have some fun. Anyone worn theirs out to the mall for shopping. Does it set off the security alarms? LOL I know on occasion my cell phone sets them off.

You shouldn't wear them through the scanner, You should keep them in your bag until after you go through security.

Work is going to drag tomorrow because our MB's are arriving and all I'm going to think about is getting home and opening that box pixiedust:

Normally it only takes me 15 mins to get home but on Wednesday's I work at one of our satelite offices across from the Christiana hospital. So instead of finishing at 4:30 pm and being home at 4:45 pm with MB's in hand...I get to work till 5:00 pm and sit in a parking lot on I95 :furious:

Hopefully sometime after 6:00 pm I'll get to open our MB's.

Keep me posted Sheilby when you get yours tomorow.

That stinks, but I'll definitely keep you posted.

Can we swim and shower with our magic bands on?

Yep.

My 9 year old son ordered our MBs in colors after English Premier League teams. So mine will be yellow in honor of Arsenal :)

My 9 year old son ordered our MBs in colors after English Premier League teams. So mine will be yellow in honor of Arsenal :)

Ewww!! Red for Manchester United is a much better choice (Says the person who has a blue one and DON'T EVEN say what team it could stand for! ;)).

I just booked the dessert party for 11/22 :cool1:

We went 2 years ago in November and loved it. Weather was perfect, we got to see Tinkerbell fly right over us and the view of the fireworks was amazing.

When November bookings opened up I thought while it was great kinda felt like been there done that. Then when MK hours got extended on 11/22, our only unplanned day and a second MSEP added it got me to thinking :scratchin

We had 11/22 open and 11/23 we are sleeping in, lounging at the resort and arriving later in the day at MK for a few rides and our dinner at BOG. The only thing planned for Friday was an early dinner at Chef Mickey's. Seems silly to be that close to MK and not pop in. What better excuse than having a guaranteed great seat to watch the fireworks pixiedust:

I just booked the dessert party for 11/22 :cool1: We went 2 years ago in November and loved it. Weather was perfect, we got to see Tinkerbell fly right over us and the view of the fireworks was amazing. When November bookings opened up I thought while it was great kinda felt like been there done that. Then when MK hours got extended on 11/22, our only unplanned day and a second MSEP added it got me to thinking :scratchin We had 11/22 open and 11/23 we are sleeping in, lounging at the resort and arriving later in the day at MK for a few rides and our dinner at BOG. The only thing planned for Friday was an early dinner at Chef Mickey's. Seems silly to be that close to MK and not pop in. What better excuse than having a guaranteed great seat to watch the fireworks pixiedust:

That sounds awesome!! Kinda wish we'd done it but we're doing 2 ADRs OOP and the MVMCP. Maybe next time.

I just booked the dessert party for 11/22 :cool1: We went 2 years ago in November and loved it. Weather was perfect, we got to see Tinkerbell fly right over us and the view of the fireworks was amazing. When November bookings opened up I thought while it was great kinda felt like been there done that. Then when MK hours got extended on 11/22, our only unplanned day and a second MSEP added it got me to thinking :scratchin We had 11/22 open and 11/23 we are sleeping in, lounging at the resort and arriving later in the day at MK for a few rides and our dinner at BOG. The only thing planned for Friday was an early dinner at Chef Mickey's. Seems silly to be that close to MK and not pop in. What better excuse than having a guaranteed great seat to watch the fireworks pixiedust:

I thought 11/22 was a MVMCP night and you had to have a ticket to the party to be able to go to the dessert party? That's what I was told over the phone by a cast member when I was trying to book the dessert party. You might want to double check before it's too late to cancel and you can't get in.

Ewww!! Red for Manchester United is a much better choice (Says the person who has a blue one and DON'T EVEN say what team it could stand for! ;)).

Yeah, I wanted Man U but that's his favorite team so he ordered red for himself. You could use blue for Man City or Chelsea (that's what he did, lol).

Yeah, I wanted Man U but that's his favorite team so he ordered red for himself. You could use blue for Man City or Chelsea (that's what he did, lol).

Ok. Glad he has his priorities in order :).

No no no no no no no. My blue would never stand for those two. :)

Does anyone know how to get to the Travel Agent website that contains the operating schedule for all parks and shows? I know I found the information on dis boards when I was planning my trip 3 years ago, but I didn't save the web site. Anyone remember how to get to it? Thanks!!

I know someone posted the link, but the link can also be found on post #2. I added it there for convenience. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter