***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

We are at 35 days until checkin- got our Mickey Mail!! Very excited to put our luggage tags on the suitcases. Now looking for our Magic Bands to come- hope it will only be another week or so.

There will be Boardwalk entertainment that night. It runs Thurs-Sun and is really enjoyable.

Also, all the resorts around the Boardwalk have Christmas decorations - gingerbread, trains, giant themed trees, etc.

WHAT???
Oh big giant pout! You mean my plans to go there on Tuesday or Wednesday night are for nothing? Or are you talking a specific type of entertainment.

This has me super sad.

I'm confused.
If I remember correctly, when I went in 2010 there were boarding passes for both my friend and myself. My Magic Express tags came with my name on both and only a boarding pass with my name on it.

Did those that got their magic express get a separate pass for each person?

I made another change to my ADR's. For arrival day, we are doing MVMCP so want to get to the park by 4. Since we are getting early I wanted to have some down time at the resort and out 1:40 lunch was just to early. I got a 2:20 lunch at Whispering canyon. I have heard it is a lot of fun.

I am confused though, is it buffet or family style? Tell me all about this fun restaurant please. I noticed 2 lunch menus on WDW.com, which just adds to my confusion.

It's family style if you order the build your own family platter, but they also have other options that are served as a regular plated meal.

You do not need 2 sets of bands , they can link them. Would be nice for extras but not required.

Online checkin has been a wreck, I have tried dozens of times. No love.....

Great I've been wondering about this myself.

Thanks guys for all the good wishes on my job loss.

Today was a good disney day. I finished customizing our magic bands after finally getting our tics and aps linked and I was able to choose our fast passes which went well. Then I got a email from our great aaa ta who says our cruise docs are in. Oh and I was able to submit several job apps online. Woohoo.

I'm confused.
If I remember correctly, when I went in 2010 there were boarding passes for both my friend and myself. My Magic Express tags came with my name on both and only a boarding pass with my name on it.

I got my magical express stuff today :cool1: and each of the luggage tags have my name on it, but a little bit under that in smaller print is the name of each of my family (one name per yellow sticker, but my name always first).

Inside the booklet they list each of our names with our flight info and we each have our own voucher later in the book.

I'd call magical express if you don't see a voucher for your husband.

I got my magical express stuff today :cool1: and each of the luggage tags have my name on it, but a little bit under that in smaller print is the name of each of my family (one name per yellow sticker, but my name always first).

Inside the booklet they list each of our names with our flight info and we each have our own voucher later in the book.

I'd call magical express if you don't see a voucher for your husband.

on the phone now! waiting......:(

I'm confused.

My Magical Express envelope arrived today also. We are 30 days out from departure. We have 3 persons in our travel party; myself, my husband and our grandson. We received 3 Magical Express luggage bands which all have my name listed first (I made the reservation) on my husband's band it has his name printed under mine and the same is true for our grandson's band. In the back of our Magical Express ticket booklet there is a single page for the bus vouchers divided into 4 sections and our individual names are on 3 of the sections with the 4th left blank. We'll receive our return vouchers near departure time from our Disney lodging.

I should have posted on this thread before today. I just came here now because I was excited about getting the Magical Express envelope. I'll be more excited when our Magic Bands arrive. DGS chose green which would have been my first choice so I selected blue. DH just went with the grey.

I've noticed that at least 5 other DISer's will be staying at WL during our time period there. It will be our first time to stay at WL although we've been there 3 times for dinner at Artist Point, two of the times when Christmas decorations were up. If you see us, introduce yourself. We're the older couple traveling with a slender 8 year-old blonde boy - here's hoping he doesn't wear us out!

So I am thrilled the hours have been extended on our park days, but I have a question. If I get free tickets for my husband andi to go on 11/10 we would either keep out cali grill ADR at 7:45 then go to MK or skip dinner and do either Epcot for 4 hours or so, or MK for more...so MK had extra magic hours until 2 am! Not sure I can hold up that long but it's awesome we might be able to keep ADR and go to MK for a date.

HOwever...the websites are listing it was hugely crowded. Tp has it at a 9.1. The highest crowd we had last year was a 7 and that was about my limit. Is it worth going if crowds end up that bad? Will it clear our well after wishes? Should we do Epcot instead? Thanks for any ideas I've never been in the parks late like this! I don't want to stand in huge huge lines.

Bad news! They lost my husband.

Good news! They have now found him and will be resending me my Magical express package.....so more Disney mail.
She said it should come next week. :)

More Disney mail is always a good thing. Glad they found your hubby, you kind of need him for your anniversary vacation.

Off topic I just ordered a share if Disney stock in the last hour to order.. We are such Disney lovers we deserve one.lol

We are at 35 days until checkin- got our Mickey Mail!! Very excited to put our luggage tags on the suitcases. Now looking for our Magic Bands to come- hope it will only be another week or so.

Well be there FOR 10 days and back home by then. WAA. LOL Hope they have a BB... Have a great countdown we are at 23 days to go

Off topic I just ordered a share if Disney stock in the last hour to order.. We are such Disney lovers we deserve one.lol

I almost ordered one last night but the price went up since I first saw them. POUT and I just couldn't justify hanging it on the wall when I would probably never sell it and for the $$ I have plenty of other Disney things I can buy with that money. I know it's investment but my heart would break if I ever needed to sell it.

Congratulations.

So I am thrilled the hours have been extended on our park days, but I have a question. If I get free tickets for my husband andi to go on 11/10 we would either keep out cali grill ADR at 7:45 then go to MK or skip dinner and do either Epcot for 4 hours or so, or MK for more...so MK had extra magic hours until 2 am! Not sure I can hold up that long but it's awesome we might be able to keep ADR and go to MK for a date.

HOwever...the websites are listing it was hugely crowded. Tp has it at a 9.1. The highest crowd we had last year was a 7 and that was about my limit. Is it worth going if crowds end up that bad? Will it clear our well after wishes? Should we do Epcot instead? Thanks for any ideas I've never been in the parks late like this! I don't want to stand in huge huge lines.

That Sat and Sun will be vey very busy. Not summer/xmS busy but pretty crazy ... 40 minute lines?

There are a tone of events that weekend, F&W , golf, and some other stuff.
That being said , I would avoid Epcot like the Plague. Keep your Calo Grill and goto MK late, crowds will thin out later as many people will check out next day.

See you there.... We are doing HS that day and resort enjoyment that night.

I almost ordered one last night but the price went up since I first saw them. POUT and I just couldn't justify hanging it on the wall when I would probably never sell it and for the $$ I have plenty of other Disney things I can buy with that money. I know it's investment but my heart would break if I ever needed to sell it.

Congratulations.

Thanks it was a tough decision but we are sooo Disney we have a wall of dis pictures and lithos. We said what the heck we really wanted one for each DD but at 140 for one with the cardboard frame we couldn't do it. Out trip in 3 weeks is where thd money's goin lol

We have ADR's at Ragland Road that Saturday night. DS25 and his GF (who live in West Palm Beach) are visiting us for the weekend (and the following weekend) and staying at AS Sports and requested to eat there and listen to Irish music. We will probably go to MK in the AM and then hop over to Epcot before going DD. DD17 and her BFF16 want to EMH at MK that night so we shall see how that goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter