"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Dance party pics are tricky. You can always get pictures of you dancing with them. We went to the Frontierland dance party last year and got very quick pictures with Clarabelle and Horace and Clara by dancing with them for a minute, then asking if we could grab a real quick picture. If you do that, be ready with the camera because they are really supposed to keep moving.

There is less chance of getting a picture if the dance party is very crowded. So try going at a non-busy time. Maybe right when the party starts or during a parade or fireworks or at the end of the party.

Good luck, I know people like the dance parties but I wish they just did meet and greets.

Same. I don't "get" the dance parties... Hopefully I'll be able to get a pic with them real quick. We are planning on doing the second parade, so we can try and do this during the first. I hope it isn't too hard to catch them with the rotation and stuff...

Right behind the carousel. Aurora/Phillip are with Snow Whiter/Her Prince (does he have a name?)

According to the Cast Members at the Photo Pass store in MK back in 2012 he doesn't have a name. I went in to get some pictures added that had not shown up and they were telling my mom and I the other Princes were teasing him the night before at the party that he didn't have a name. This was back when they posed with Aurora/Philip and Rapunzel/Flynn all in the same room in the Town Square Theatre.

Same. I don't "get" the dance parties... Hopefully I'll be able to get a pic with them real quick. We are planning on doing the second parade, so we can try and do this during the first. I hope it isn't too hard to catch them with the rotation and stuff...

When my kids were little they loved the dance parties. It's an experience, not really a photo op--they loved having fun with the characters and didn't care one bit whether or not I got a picture. Although I do have some cute video.

Has it already been said where exactly the Dwarfs meet? If not, would someone that has been or isn't going mind sharing? Thanks!!

Did you happen to see how bad the lines were for Donald & Scrooge, Daisy & Minnie and Goofy at 7?

Did you happen to see how bad the lines were for Donald & Scrooge, Daisy & Minnie and Goofy at 7?

Donald and Scrooge were already pretty long by 7. I got in line right at 7 and waited about an hour and 15 minutes. Minnie and Daisy's wa shorter. sWhen I got in line close to 8:30 it took about 30 minutes to get through. I didn't do Goofy, he had a pretty small line at 7 but grew more once he came out.

All these pictures, videos, and updates are so exciting!!! Our meet and greet focus will be the princesses. My plan is to get in line by 615 - what all can we squeeze in between the first meet at 7 and the 830 parade? (DH can leave to grab our parade spot) What order would you line up for the following?

-Cinderella/Elena
-Rapunzel/Tiana
-Snow White/Aurora
-Belle

Thanks in advance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter