"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

We are planning to catch the second parade on Main Street (11:00 pm). Will 30 min before the parade starts be early enough to get a spot on Main Street? Also, can you see wishes from Main Street?

Has it been determined where the characters all are going to be? I know the map has places but it doesn't specify who is where.

Has it been determined where the characters all are going to be? I know the map has places but it doesn't specify who is where.

A member here posted this list and said it was from the HUB. We'll probably get final details from the actual party tomorrow from someone on here.

<<Just checked the HUB, here are all the details

Character Greetings:
Main Street, U.S.A.: Santa Claus, Mickey Mouse, Tinker Bell
Adventureland: Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie and Abu, Captain Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan (roaming)
Frontierland: The Country Bears (roaming) Liberty Square: Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws0
Fantasyland: Ariel, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Belle, Pooh and Friends, The Seven Dwarfs, Snow White and her Prince, Aurora and Prince Phillip, Princess Elena of Avalor, Minnie Mouse, Scrooge McDuck, Donald and Daisy, Santa Goofy, Mary Poppins, Bert, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen
Tomorrowland: Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps>>

We are planning to catch the second parade on Main Street (11:00 pm). Will 30 min before the parade starts be early enough to get a spot on Main Street? Also, can you see wishes from Main Street?
Plenty of time. The parade won't actually reach Main Street until 11:15 or so. We usually grab a spot near the flagpole a little before 11 and have never had a problem getting a front row seat.

You can absolutely see Wishes from Main Street - it's the best (and most popular) spot to view them.

For Guests already in the park, wristbands will be available in the following locations: near the exit of Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, Tortuga Tavern and Fantasy Faire.
Not sure about the merchandise but I think they did start at 4pm during MNSSHP

Thanks so much!

We decided to cancel our Christmas week reservation a few months ago and I have resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be seeing Christmas decorations at Disney World this year. And then I had a brilliant idea! My oldest turns 11 on December 15th and there's a party that night, so I'm going to take her and her best friend "out to breakfast" the morning of her birthday but really I'm driving to the airport and flying all three of us down for the Christmas party that night and then we'll head back to New Jersey the next morning. I know it seems a little excessive for a birthday but I just love me some Disney at Christmas! I know my daughter is going to FREAK out when she realizes where we're going. Her best friend has never been so it will be exciting for her, too. Already booked our room at ASMu, next up is flights and the party tickets! We have gone to this party to other times in the last four years and I am happy to see they finally changed up some of the dessert options!

What a GREAT birthday gift and a wonderful memory for all of you!! Hope that you have a fabulous time!!!!

Where is the best place to get a sample tour plan for the party?
Touring plans! Len has sample tours for every park and every party for all sorts of scenarios... (ie: character lovers, more attractions, parades and fireworks, etc)
It's a great tool!

Could someone going to a November party tell me if they happen to see Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar near the Diamond Horseshoe? Last year a dance party wasn't advertised, but I've talked to a couple people and saw photos of them in that area. I'm curious if they are making unofficial appearances this year as well. Thanks!!

Thanks everyone we will get a complete and full update tomorrow from the people who are Luke enough to attend the first party!

Thanks so much everyone for your help this year as I'm studying :-)

Could someone going to a November party tell me if they happen to see Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar near the Diamond Horseshoe? Last year a dance party wasn't advertised, but I've talked to a couple people and saw photos of them in that area. I'm curious if they are making unofficial appearances this year as well. Thanks!!

Yeah last year they were at the dance party, the Country Bears were there too, and they are listed as roaming characters for this year....so maybe? I kind of doubt it though, because the Hub (cast member website) that @yulilin3 posted the info from did not include those two and it did include other roaming characters. Guess we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter