"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Are the parade, fireworks, and Christmas celebrate the magic show specific only during Christmas party nights? Or can you see the same thing the other nights during the holiday season? Really trying to figure out how to see all the seasonal entertainment without wearing ourselves out!

Once all the parties are over they do the holiday parade during the day and Wishes converts to Holiday Wishes, but until then I am pretty sure everything remains the same.

Once all the parties are over they do the holiday parade during the day and Wishes converts to Holiday Wishes, but until then I am pretty sure everything remains the same.
Correct. On non-party days during the holiday season it's still the regular entertainment.

I think the cards are different every night. I'm going 12/15. When are you going @loveshak22?

The MVMCP card is Olaf every night of the holiday parties BUT you can also get the standard pack if you are playing the game and eligible which has different cards for every pack. The party card is different for each party - for example the MNSSHP card this year was Minnie and last years MVMCP was Elsa.

I read thru many posts here but not all. For background, I was just in Dis and attended the Halloween party. It was my oldest daughters birthday plus MK has the most rides they enjoy so it seemed to make sense to spend the xtra. Ride lines were great, parade we didn't really see as folks lined up an hour plus in advance and my kids wanted to be 'doing' not sitting. We saw the fireworks but the location was less than ideal, they loved them though. Way too crowded to see Hocus pocus and other than Jack Sparrow they didn't want to wait in character lines even though I tried. This weekend my daughters cheer team won and so just her and I are headed to Nationals in Dis 12/6. In summary, sell me on this party - trying to determine if worth the added cost. We will get to go to MK so what is xtra at the party versus regular day? And if character pics happen, don't you really have to buy the photo pass (which now tacks on more $)? Will they take pics with a personal camera?

The MVMCP card is Olaf every night of the holiday parties BUT you can also get the standard pack if you are playing the game and eligible which has different cards for every pack. The party card is different for each party - for example the MNSSHP card this year was Minnie and last years MVMCP was Elsa.

So can I ask for a party card and a standard card when I am there? Or can I only get the party card?

Ugh.....In line for 7 dwarves since 5:45 and I have to be a good hour from the start of the line. There's another 45 minutes until it begins.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter