Official May 2014 Cancellation ADRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 5/16 Akershus reservation for 6 people at 9:15am that I'm going to cancel. I'll give you a couple days to respond and coordinate it with me before I cancel. It's not for 7 people, but it may be enough to open one up for you. If you don't want it and anyone else does...just let me know.

Totally missed this; can we coordinate a time? Not sure how to PM on this. Thanks!

I found a little ADR search engine:

I can not post a link I am sorry. But go to disney dvc resale dot com then click on the dining search tab.

It works like a charm!!!! The guy is a genius...especially to technically challenged me! It lets you search over a 2 week period. When availabilities pop up you click through to your MDE and book the ADR.

With this I found:
BOG dinner for 4 at a great time
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for 4!!!!!
Le Cellier dinner for 4 at a great time
Crystal Palace breakfast at 8:20 am on Mother's Day!

I do not think I would have found these if I was using the Disney site. I did pop on to the site and search a 2-3 times per day, but it was very fast and easy.

Good Luck!

I can not post a link I am sorry. But go to disney dvc resale dot com then click on the dining search tab.

It works like a charm!!!! The guy is a genius...especially to technically challenged me! It lets you search over a 2 week period. When availabilities pop up you click through to your MDE and book the ADR.

With this I found:

I do not think I would have found these if I was using the Disney site. I did pop on to the site and search a 2-3 times per day, but it was very fast and easy.

Good Luck!

OMG that is so fast! I was just thinking that there should be a way to search a range! I've been checking multiple times a day at 4 different restaurants for all 6 nights of our stay!!! This is such a time saver!!! Love it!

I have a BOG reservation on Friday May 16 at 8:10 pm for a party of 3 if someone would like it. Just let me know and I will go cancel.

hey fellow Mainiac...

Please read the rules of this board...you may not ask for reservations but you can keep on looking to see if someone cancels one..

Also keep trying not only on the reservation site..but also call the number...sometimes they show up

With this I found:

Good Luck!
I'm not having luck getting the page to open. Did you have any trouble? Can you pm the direct link.

I'm not having luck getting the page to open. Did you have any trouble? Can you pm the direct link.

Seems like the site is down? It was working earlier for me today but is now lagging.

I wonder if the traffic from this thread alone is breaking the servers lol.

It was great while it was working!

*Take out the spaces:
disney dvc resale . com /diningSearch.php‎

I used it this morning and now seems to be down. It was off line a couple of weeks ago when there were some tweaks done to the search categories etc.

I hope I didn't break it!!!! :scared1:

Looking for BOG dinner May 6 or May 7

&

BBB for Magic Kingdom May 8th

Please message me! I really would like the BBB

As posted by a moderator:

Please read the rules of this board...you may not ask for reservations but you can keep on looking to see if someone cancels one..

Also keep trying not only on the reservation site..but also call the number...sometimes they show up

"Looking for" posts aren't allowed on the Disboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter