Official May 2014 Cancellation ADRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!! I'm in need of reservations 5/8 - 5/16. This is a last minute trip with two 1 year olds (4 total). If you have any for these times I would LOVE them. Also, how do you suggest getting reservations now. I keep getting 9:00 as a time and that is way too late. I'm so stressing out right now. I'm not a Last Minute Lucy and this is driving me insane!!!

Really Looking for Dinner:
BOG
T-Rex
1900 Park Fare
California Grill

Hi, Elizabeth. Message me...

I will be cancelling CRT for 5 people on 5/25 @ 8:15am shortly after posting this.

I hope that one of you subscribed to this thread with notifications can grab it and use it.

Hi all, I'm really looking for Tomorrowland terrace fireworks dessert party for two anytime between 5 May and 11 May, if anyone can help... :goodvibes:

Hi guys, new here. Just decided last minute that we will be taking our girls and family to Disney may 14-17 for their 5th birthday. Now the impossible search for reservations begins. This is a long shot, but if anyone is canceling, we will take them. Miraculously I was able to secure a 6pm dinner for 7 at BOG yesterday evening, so here's to hoping miracles can happen! Specifically looking for:

Cinderella's Royal Table for 7: Any
Akershus for 7: Early Breakfast or Early Lunch Any days
'Ohana for 7: Any dinner
Tomorrowland Dessert Party for 7: Any

Long shot I know, but thought I'd at least put this out there. Thanks!

I have a 5/16 Akershus reservation for 6 people at 9:15am that I'm going to cancel. I'll give you a couple days to respond and coordinate it with me before I cancel. It's not for 7 people, but it may be enough to open one up for you. If you don't want it and anyone else does...just let me know.

Going to cancel tomorrow if I dont hear from anyone:
Tuesday 5/13 Tusker House 8:05am 4 people
Saturday 5/10 6:30 Be our guest. 4 people
Monday 5/12 Ohana 8:20pm 4 people.

Message me if you are interested in coordinating.

Hello all, I just wanted to make sure I'm in the right thread -- if there were any BBB cancellations would they be here too? :goodvibes

We are taking our first Disney trip in May, and it is a complete surprise for my two little girls. My 5 year old is a complete princess nut, and with all the excitement booking CRT breakfast, I wasn't able to land BOG reservations. I am hoping someone may be cancelling for 5/12 dinner?? In the mean time I am stalking this page! Thanks!

We are taking our first Disney trip in May, and it is a complete surprise for my two little girls. My 5 year old is a complete princess nut, and with all the excitement booking CRT breakfast, I wasn't able to land BOG reservations. I am hoping someone may be cancelling for 5/12 dinner?? In the mean time I am stalking this page! Thanks!

I probably can help you. Give me 5 min to get home

We are going May 14-23. We don't have any reservations we are looking to cancel now but I am sure once we get there we will. Anyone going the same time, PM and I can send you a note if we are going to cancel anything. All our reservations are for three. I would imagine a canceled reservation for three would open up a table for three or four. Anyone know the answer to that?

We are going May 14-23. We don't have any reservations we are looking to cancel now but I am sure once we get there we will. Anyone going the same time, PM and I can send you a note if we are going to cancel anything. All our reservations are for three. I would imagine a canceled reservation for three would open up a table for three or four. Anyone know the answer to that?

We would also be interested in anything anyone else cancels as well. Especially BOG.

We are late to the game and are looking for ressies for 5/22 - 5/25.
Especially BOG on 5/23.

Can you message me??

I dont think you can message

We are still in the market too, anyone have any CRT reservations for 4 between May 14-17. For 4 people or 7 would work, and any time is great.

Haven't seen an official May cancellation thread so figured I would start one!

This thread is for posting ADR cancellations ONLY!! Please do not post "looking for _______ reservation".

Good luck to all and hope you all get what you are wanting!!! :D

Reminder

I still have a 9:15am Akershus reservation on 5/16. Please let me know if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter