****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

Well, I may be in with you guys (hope so!)

Havent officially decided yet, but May is my fav time to go (my & DD's birthdays! :goodvibes)

If we go It would be May 18th - May 28th or 29th
(Covering both of our birthdays!!! woot)

We haven't booked our hotel yet but we have booked our cruise! We are on the 5 day cruise sailing may 18 and then 4 days in disney afterwards! Although this will be my 25th trip to disney this is a lot of firsts for us including our first cruise! So glad to find other people planning a year in advance!

I just booked our lodging for our trip next year! Very very excited, it was through AFVC, so I had to pay the whole thing up-front, so that means we are DEFINITELY going! Reserved, paid, done! One year from right now, we'll be there!:banana:

Glad to see this thread! We will be there the last week of May, first week of June. I was so excited to finally get past the 1 year mark. 360 days and I will be back home! I remember when we knew we were going it was almost 500 days. :faint:

I already want to start packing and make a schedule. :)

I'll jump on the May 2012 train!! We are going May 1-8. We will be staying offsite @ Windsor Hills again.

My two nephews and I just returned from WDW on 6/5/2011 but we are already planning a return trip the same week next year! I'm so happy to see a May 2012 thread started dates will likely be 5/26-6/3 does anyone know when you can book for next year and when does dining info come out (hoping for free dining again!!!!!!)

well i just got back Saturday and got an AP. we have a trip set up for dec for my college graduation just need plane tickets and because i got an AP and Georgia is so close :rotfl: i have to get one more trip in before it expires the 1st of june and may is the plan. Thats all i know. i do not know if it will work out but that is what i want to do!

We are taking our 3rd (and probably last) May trip next year! May 1-9 in a 2br villa at ALK:woohoo:. Our DVC reservations are made! We love WDW in May. I told DH last night that when we have to go in the summer due to school for the boys we are not going to recognize Epcot without all the flowers!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just booked April 28 - May 5. I wanted April 21 - 28 and all the regular rooms at BC are BOOKED! So I changed my dates. I need a 40% pin code or I am switching to the Dolphin. I am so excited I just booked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to be with the April AND May folks :)

Another person that gets to be between two threads!
We will be going April 27th 2012 to May 6th 2012 at the Polynesian Resort.
Woohoo!!!

We just took our first trip last month and absolutely LOVED it. My MIL demanded she gets to come along next time. DH said that we can go in another 2 years but I've already begun planning and he knows it. We WILL be there next May one way or another.

There is so much to figure out... with my MIL coming along, that makes for 3 adults and 2 children. I'm not positive on what we're going to do for hotel yet. We stayed at Pop last time and loved it. I would personally love to try the new Animation hotel but once again, not sure how that's going to pan out with MIL coming. She also has a problem with riding in a car for more than 4 hours at a time. We drive from Wisconsin so I'm not sure what we're going to do with her. It would also mean that we would have to add our extra bench seat in the back which means WAY less room for luggage. Another problem. I'd love to have her fly but she's never flown so??? Ugh.

I'm already figuring out meals and ADR's. I want to do the dining plan this time just because I love food and with MIL coming, it will be a lot easier to go to the fancier places (DH is super picky and lives on cheese pizzas).

So I'm going to say, tentatively, our dates are May 12-18th.

We were there for 6 nights/7 days last month... we had park hoppers for 6 days and ended up only going to the parks 5 days. This time we'd like to take a day to go to Universal and see Harry Potter World. Other than that, our plans will pretty much be the same. It's just nice having a handle on things and knowing how it all works this time around.

Sorry for the novel :) I'm SOOO excited!

I'm in!!! Haven't booked yet, but plan to do so next month. Our dates are May 20-27th. I am a little worried about Memorial Day weekend, but since we will be leaving then, I think we will be ok with crowd levels being semi ok! DS and I were in the World last year during that week and it was ok. Although we did depart on the Wednesday before Memorial Day weekend. Our tentative plans are to stay at POFQ, unless I get a pin, then I may change to CR! It will be me, DH, DS (15 at time of trip), and DD (3 at time or trip). It will be DD's FIRST trip!:banana: We are doing the Dining Plan and will have 5 day PH tickets. I am thinking of adding the Water Parks and More to our tickets. DS really wants to do the water parks this time and maybe DQ one night. I already have ADR's figured out, now I just wish I could book them!!!! I am so excited I ca hardly stand it!!!

Robin

Last went in Dec 2010. Seems so far away already. Can't believe it'll 18 months in between trips! Finally got to my 11 month window to book at BLT. We'll be there May 20-25 in a 2 bedroom lake view. Taking my parents this trip. Can't wait!

We are looking at May 13-19, 2012! It is going to be a big group of family and friends (18ish), and I'm the fearless leader! I am soooo excited though, my bed is covered with spreadsheets and strategies and dining info oh my! No room for DH! I say it's never too early for Disney!

DH just pulled the plug on our trip :( He originally told me that if we could buy him new seats for his car and some gauges, that we could go. I said NO PROBLEM! and was under the assumption that we could go. I have all of my ADR's planned and now he says no. He's in the doghouse tonight.

Well, we were planning on going during the first week of Jan 2012, but after thinking about things, we have decided to move our trip to the 2nd week of May.

So put us on the list for May 2012! :cool1:

I am planning out our first family trip for April 30-May 3th, 2012! DH and I went for our honeymoon and once for my bday pre-kids, but this will be the first trip with our boys!! I haven't booked yet, but I am planning to do All-Star Movies resort (preferably the Toy Story section, since my boys live and breathe Pixar!) and try the Quick Service dining plan. I am really looking forward to it, and I have no idea how I am going to manage to wait until May to be back at WDW! :lovestruc

Our trip for next year was originally planned for the November, so we could be there for our oldest son's 15th bday. It was just a bad time to go with the kid's school and mine. Now we're looking at May. As things stand right now, we will arrive at WDW the Tuesday after Memorial Day (May 29th) and stay until Saturday or Sunday. Now I'm wondering if the crowds will be better the week before Memorial Day instead of the week after.:confused3. Either way the boys will be missing school.

10 months, 28 days, and a wake-up!!! Amtrak won't let you book more than 11 months out, so just now I booked us on the auto-train... I used my Disney Visa, so that's $8+ in rewards... that's almost a balloon, right? :rotfl:

The girls are sooo excited we're going to be in a sleeping car... I just want a locking door between them and the world if I'm asleep... plus, it's harder for them to annoy the other passengers if I can lock them in a little room! :rotfl:

Happy happy Joy joy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter