**** official june 2015 thread! **** come check in!

We are staying at Hojo during the same time! Maybe we'll see you at the water park :) It's just me and DS7. How old are your kids?
2 girls, twins, both turning 9 6/14! I am thinking most our hotel time will be at the water park/pool as my girls LOVE water so we will most likely see you there!

2 girls, twins, both turning 9 6/14! I am thinking most our hotel time will be at the water park/pool as my girls LOVE water so we will most likely see you there!

What a wonderful birthday treat! We always need an afternoon break, so I will watch for the girls! Do they serve cocktails at the water park? :rotfl:

I'm a little behind here, but we'll be at the Paradise Pier from June 12 - 15. Can't wait!!

Going from 6/15 to 6/19 with my wife, DD4, and DD7, staying at the BWPPI for the first time. My main concern is my 39 1/2" four year old who loves roller coasters. Can she grow fast enough?

Sorry if this is a repeat - had some tech problems changing my trip countdown! We will be checking into the PPH on June 12 for three nights. Looking forward to the 60th decorations and merch!!

I've got everyone's updates & they're posted! Due to unforeseen circumstances, we won't be spending a week in Anaheim in June like we thought. :-( We're moving that trip to October...I'm a bit bummed about it but on the up side, it will mean that we can go to Mickey's Halloween Party, which we've never done before.

So in lieu of a birthday party back home:bday: (both of our kids & DH have June birthdays), we're going to Disneyland for just 1 day on Wed, 6/10. We'll be driving up from La Mesa, about an hour and a half without traffic. Likely 2-2.5 hours with traffic. I plan on us leaving my BIL/SIL's house by 6am so we can be at DL by 9am. Thought about going instead to Legoland, but the tickets there aren't much cheaper and our family prefers DL over Legoland any day of the week. We won't be getting park hopper tickets...just the 1-park/1-day tickets and sticking to DL only.

This visit will be much different than last time because we'll be in for the long haul all day. I'm planning on using mid-afternoon for going to shows, which we never got to do last time at DL. Never saw Mickey & the Magical Map, for example. Never saw Jedi Training Academy either.

I think that I will make lunch reservations for us at Carnation Cafe and I might swing for the special birthday cake for my kids to make it extra special. We've never done that before either. I am also hoping to do the Blue Bayou Fantasmic! dinner package that day, too, but I'm not sure if I'd be biting off more than we can chew.

On the plus side of things, my kids are now old enough that we won't have to navigate with a stroller! I'm looking forward to going on HM & POTC again!

BTW, has anybody listened to the DIS podcast this week talking about breakfast reviews in DTD? I had no idea that Tortilla Joe's had breakfast burritos for $4.25!

We're staying that week with BIL & SIL at their house. At the end of the week of 6/7, we're headed up to Big Bear Lake at a family member's cabin. I am thinking of taking the kids to the Discovery Cube museum in Orange County on the way up there on Friday, 6/12. The admission doesn't cost that much - $16.95 for adults, $12.95 for kids.

I've got everyone's updates & they're posted! Due to unforeseen circumstances, we won't be spending a week in Anaheim in June like we thought. :-( We're moving that trip to October...I'm a bit bummed about it but on the up side, it will mean that we can go to Mickey's Halloween Party, which we've never done before.

So in lieu of a birthday party back home:bday: (both of our kids & DH have June birthdays), we're going to Disneyland for just 1 day on Wed, 6/10. We'll be driving up from La Mesa, about an hour and a half without traffic. Likely 2-2.5 hours with traffic. I plan on us leaving my BIL/SIL's house by 6am so we can be at DL by 9am. Thought about going instead to Legoland, but the tickets there aren't much cheaper and our family prefers DL over Legoland any day of the week. We won't be getting park hopper tickets...just the 1-park/1-day tickets and sticking to DL only.

This visit will be much different than last time because we'll be in for the long haul all day. I'm planning on using mid-afternoon for going to shows, which we never got to do last time at DL. Never saw Mickey & the Magical Map, for example. Never saw Jedi Training Academy either.

I think that I will make lunch reservations for us at Carnation Cafe and I might swing for the special birthday cake for my kids to make it extra special. We've never done that before either. I am also hoping to do the Blue Bayou Fantasmic! dinner package that day, too, but I'm not sure if I'd be biting off more than we can chew.

On the plus side of things, my kids are now old enough that we won't have to navigate with a stroller! I'm looking forward to going on HM & POTC again!

BTW, has anybody listened to the DIS podcast this week talking about breakfast reviews in DTD? I had no idea that Tortilla Joe's had breakfast burritos for $4.25!

We're staying that week with BIL & SIL at their house. At the end of the week of 6/7, we're headed up to Big Bear Lake at a family member's cabin. I am thinking of taking the kids to the Discovery Cube museum in Orange County on the way up there on Friday, 6/12. The admission doesn't cost that much - $16.95 for adults, $12.95 for kids.

Well, the nice thing is you don't have to get it all in on your day in June...just focus on having a really fun day! It sounds like you have a fun birthday lunch planned for your boys. It's smart to just stick to one park. I've never been to DLR in October...it sounds like fun!

So our plans are set now it looks like. We are coming down the 14th for my GF's newphews HS graduation. We have 3 day park hoppers so will be in the parks the 16th, 17th, and 18th. Not sure of the name of the hotel yet, just know its down the street a bit. GFs mom made the res.

I just spoke with aRes Travel to reschedule my and DD's 4-day park hoppers to October and was told that the tickets are only valid for 14 days prior to my pick up date and 14 days after. So they can issue me new tickets but it won't be at the super deal price I got on 12/30, which was getting a 4-day park hopper for the price of a 3-day one.

They will issue a refund to my account and then issue the new tickets. So I will be getting 3-day park hoppers instead because the current 4-day PH price for an adult is a whopping $285.

Had I known about this and had this polic been stated on their website, I would have just purchased the tickets from my local AAA office here in Arizona instead.

So buyer beware. I am glad that I bought only half of our tickets through them. I will not be using them I the future after this.

I just spoke with aRes Travel to reschedule my and DD's 4-day park hoppers to October and was told that the tickets are only valid for 14 days prior to my pick up date and 14 days after. So they can issue me new tickets but it won't be at the super deal price I got on 12/30, which was getting a 4-day park hopper for the price of a 3-day one.

They will issue a refund to my account and then issue the new tickets. So I will be getting 3-day park hoppers instead because the current 4-day PH price for an adult is a whopping $285.

Had I known about this and had this polic been stated on their website, I would have just purchased the tickets from my local AAA office here in Arizona instead.

So buyer beware. I am glad that I bought only half of our tickets through them. I will not be using them I the future after this.

I'm so sorry that happened...that really stinks. I'm surprised because all you are doing is changing the dates. I had heard good things about aRes, too. We use GAT, and I buy the $20 Peace of Mind insurance, which lets you change anything up until your ticket is swiped for the first time. Maybe look into them.

Oh, and I mentioned the birthday lunch you had planned for your kids in an earlier post. I mentioned your boys, but now I see you have girls! Sorry! My mistake! :rolleyes1

Going June 14th-19th. Staying at the hojo. My girls love it there. It will be me, dh, dd5, and dd2. My 5 year old keeps saying she wants to go and we tell her we need to save money. She says she has money in her piggy bank. Lol. They don't know we are going in june yet. Keeping it a surprise. Just need to figure out how to do the big reveal. Any ideas?

hey @Butterfly123 @Girimama33 @dancemom1 I just saw in the first post we are all in the parks on the same days. Anyone interested in meeting for a coffee or snack for about an hour sometime either on June 29 or June 30? I am from Ireland and I do a little bit of pin trading and if you like I could also bring some Disney Store Ireland merchandise such as pins or other items under $20 to trade?

We will be going June 2 thru June 7th, staying at GCH. We will be celebrating my boys' bdays on the 7th. They will be 11 and 25. And also my 14 yo olds 8th grade graduation. Whew, lots going on! We can't wait! This will be our first time staying at GCH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter