**** official june 2015 thread! **** come check in!

Just booked our trip in June before my husband deploys in July! Will be staying at the Best Western Park Place 6/16-6/20!

Updates have been added to the list! Sorry for the delay everyone. We've had some strep throat going through our household lately.

Updates have been added to the list! Sorry for the delay everyone. We've had some strep throat going through our household lately.
Hope your family is feeling better! I'm starting to get excited for our trip! Its gonna be June before we know it!

We (me, DW, DS9, DD7) will be at DLR from June 15-21 and then a week in San Diego. Staying at Marriott Springhill Suites on Harbour Blvd

I hope your family is on the mend! We've got sickness at our house, too. :sad1:

It's 100 days out for us!!! I am really ready for a vacation...it's so hard to wait!

Myself, DH, and DD12 and DD9 will be there for a short stay June7-10 at HOJO. This is our first trip to SoCal and we are trying to see it all. Hollywood, beaches, San Diego, etc.
Any advice is appreciated. Our DDs are more excited about going to Hollywood and surfing than Disney (the horror!).
We have been to WDW 3 times so they know what to expect in regards to rides that are similar. I want to try the Surfs Up breakfast if it is like Chef Mickeys at WDW (my favorite!)
Also, is there a day planner like Tour Guide Mike for Disneyland?
Thank you for all advice! Can't wait!

::MickeyMo::MinnieMoI will be taking my 15 year old daughter for a short trip June 29-July 1st...then heading back to Disneyland again a week later..that trip will have grandma joining us...best summer vacation for us in a long time!!
So excited for the mom/daughter time at our favorite place on earth!!
Staying at the CCI for both trips...love that place!!:tinker:

Going to So Cal from May 30-June 7 and staying at Ayres Inn Orange. Got a 4 day park pass but not for sure which days we're going to the parks yet.

Yeaaaaa, looks like DGF, DD, and myself will be there for at least 2, and maybe 3 days in mid June. Sometime during the week of June 15. Its not set in stone what days yet, but we will be down that way.

I just booked our June trip! Yay! It will just be me and DS7 since DH will be in Europe during that time. Why should he have all the fun? Anyway, we will be there June 13-16, staying at Hojo. This is our first time staying there and DS is really excited about the water park. This is also the first time that DS and I will go without DH. I think it will be a blast though. I can't wait!

I finally nailed down our plans for a visit to DL in June! We are going to spend a few days in San Francisco then head to DL June 14-20. We are staying at BWPPI for the first time. We love to return to our room at lunch time and relax so being close to the parks is a must. We plan to have Vons deliver some groceries since it worked out so well when we stayed at Fairfield last time. We are still deciding what special dining we might want to do. Thinking of the F! package at BB and at least one character breakfast. I love when all the travel arrangements are made and I can focus on planning the more fun things. I hope everyone has a wonderful visit to DL!

It's almost time for me to make some ADRs! I'm thinking Blue Bayou so far. Any other suggestions? I'll be solo some, and with a few friends some.

Well, it's been another round of childhood illnesses for our household, which is why I've been away from the boards for awhile. I've got everyone's updates posted now, though!

Longtime lurker, and wanted this to be my first post! We are at Hojo 6/13-6/21 for my daughter's 9th birthday. This is my 5th trip and their 2nd :)

We are staying at Hojo during the same time! Maybe we'll see you at the water park :) It's just me and DS7. How old are your kids?

Hey everyone! I've never posted on this or any other disney forum before - but I'm getting a little nervous about our June trip. We are going June 1-5. Last night we found out the annual Gay Days will be right during our trip. To head off any debates - I promise you we have zero problem with the gay community in general whatsoever. And I probably wouldn't even notice if there were a large number of same sex couples in the parks with their kiddos. I *am* concerned about three things:

1. We read there is an unofficial host hotel but I can't find anywhere that says what it actually is for 2015. From what we've read online it seems that the host hotel can get crazy and very much not kid-appropriate. Has anyone heard anything about this?

2. We read about some pretty crazy/obnoxious/inappropriate things going on in the parks (probably from the 20 something singles who go all out) that would totally ruin the Disney atmosphere :(. Has anyone gone during this time before?

3. Their 'unofficial schedule' has them at Hollywood Studios on Friday June 5. This is also Star Wars weekend, right? We have a breakfast reservation at Hollywood Studios Friday morning that we're really excited about and I can't find another day with an available breakfast there at this point :(. So I think we're stuck. It's going to be awful (crowd wise) isn't it? I should add that we are the totally opposite of Star Wars fans...to each his own and don't hate me - but I can't stand Star Wars :/

Any discussion on this would be so appreciated! We were so excited to finally book our fast passes this week - but now this has us nervous :/

Hey everyone! I've never posted on this or any other disney forum before - but I'm getting a little nervous about our June trip. We are going June 1-5. Last night we found out the annual Gay Days will be right during our trip. To head off any debates - I promise you we have zero problem with the gay community in general whatsoever. And I probably wouldn't even notice if there were a large number of same sex couples in the parks with their kiddos. I *am* concerned about three things:

1. We read there is an unofficial host hotel but I can't find anywhere that says what it actually is for 2015. From what we've read online it seems that the host hotel can get crazy and very much not kid-appropriate. Has anyone heard anything about this?

2. We read about some pretty crazy/obnoxious/inappropriate things going on in the parks (probably from the 20 something singles who go all out) that would totally ruin the Disney atmosphere :(. Has anyone gone during this time before?

3. Their 'unofficial schedule' has them at Hollywood Studios on Friday June 5. This is also Star Wars weekend, right? We have a breakfast reservation at Hollywood Studios Friday morning that we're really excited about and I can't find another day with an available breakfast there at this point :(. So I think we're stuck. It's going to be awful (crowd wise) isn't it? I should add that we are the totally opposite of Star Wars fans...to each his own and don't hate me - but I can't stand Star Wars :/

Any discussion on this would be so appreciated! We were so excited to finally book our fast passes this week - but now this has us nervous :/

I think you are talking about Walt Disney World! This is a Disneyland thread. You might want to try posting this on the WDW boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter