Official Jonas Brothers (OBSESSED) fans club

Status
Not open for further replies.
They posted a new video! :woohoo:

"Are you ready?"
"Frankie are they ready?"
"No."

:rotfl:

Ah that sounds like a great name! So when is it new... when this page finishes or when we get to 251??

OMJ I have to go to the city tomorrow....
I have to !
I just I need to !
Im begging my mom.

Aw you are so lucky.. had your school started yet?? If not you should totally go tomorrow night and see them and go to TRL!!

OMJ I have to go to the city tomorrow....
I have to !
I just I need to !
Im begging my mom.

To see them? Yes beg! And bring your camera if you can go!

I have to get myself off of this thread. I have to do my weekly school assignments and they have to be in by 8 AM tomorrow. I've currently done...0! :laughing: I hate procrastination.

I have to !
I have the advantage of living right near NYC.
My mom seems kind of okay with it.
Gotta see if my friends mom will and then just beg more.
I think my mom understands my obsession since she is the same except about the BSB.

I dont start school til September 3rd.
So I dont have that to worry about.
:thumbsup2

I have to !
I have the advantage of living right near NYC.
My mom seems kind of okay with it.
Gotta see if my friends mom will and then just beg more.
I think my mom understands my obsession since she is the same except about the BSB.

I dont start school til September 3rd.
So I dont have that to worry about.
:thumbsup2

wahhh you're so lucky
i live in texas.......

and i start school next week!!! ughhh :sad2:

If you get to go, you have to remember everything and if you even get so close as to share the same air or touch them, you have to tell us as soon as you get home!! And if you get to meet them/ talk to them, tell them Whitleigh loves them! :)

WHY?? Doesn't your mom know that she is killing our dreams too? :) So this is really stupid but I have not listened to the Leak yet bc I don't know why. Well I just now listened to the first part of BB Good and I felt like I was doing something wrong. I do not know why but it just feels wrong for some reason. I am CRAZY! And Kara, I am very sorry.

I know !
And yeah I felt weird listening to new songs too.
But they were awesome so I couldnt help it.
XD

:sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter