Official Jonas Brothers (OBSESSED) fans club

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG, Jonas Brothers on the Macy's Day Parade were amazing. it was sooo cute they were on the Build-A-Bear Workshop float! my friend went and is getting me pictures I can't wait till Monday to see them.

^^^
Oh m gheee I would be soooo embarrassed if I was one of the people in the bear costumes behind them!
LoL.
They did really good. And Joe didn't fall, which is great :-)

^^^
Oh m gheee I would be soooo embarrassed if I was one of the people in the bear costumes behind them!
LoL.
They did really good. And Joe didn't fall, which is great :-)

me too!
I know, I was like don't fall don't fall don't fall. and my mom was like which one fell and I was like the one in the middle, and she said oh the one that looks like a girl. I was sooo PO'ed I spilled her coffee and kicked her. and I said don't insult him or any of them. meanie.
and Nick smiled, it made me feel happy I can't tell you the last time I've seen him smile.

Joes Doesnt Look Like A Girl !
Okay in ONE picture I have on my wall he sorta kinda does but not really !

Yeah Nick smiling is adorable :-)

I want a hug from the Jonas Brothers, I always see them meeting fans and giving hugs.

I want a hug. Im going to get a hug ! Thats my goal for the year, to hug each Jonas Brother !

Ehhhh I gotta go now and eat some bagel.
ttyl.

OMG, Jonas Brothers on the Macy's Day Parade were amazing. it was sooo cute they were on the Build-A-Bear Workshop float! my friend went and is getting me pictures I can't wait till Monday to see them.

I KNOWW!! UHHH NOT FAIR!!! {ust post picturess when you get them}

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter