*~*~*~*Official January 2017 Thread*~*~*~*~

Jan. 2nd thru Jan. 9th, 2017. My wife and a few of her friends are running the Dopey challenge. I am sitting that one out. 48.6 miles running on top of all of the walking we'll be doing around the parks just didn't tickle my fancy.. :) Yes, I think that they are crazy.

Hi!! We are planning a trip at the end of January (maybe into the beginning of February). I am waiting impatiently for the prices to be released so I can make our reservation. I'm leaning towards POFQ. I also applied to join the facebook group. Thanks!!

Didn't want to jinx it until the room was booked, but after getting on at 8 AM and dealing with the server resetting several times it is official. January 20-25 at BLT.

Welcome to the newcomers!!!!

So excited to see the park hours are out!! Now I can really start planning those ADRs! :cloud9:

Hi All! We are staying at the Poly/DVC 1/21-2/19, 2017! Our first time as DVC owners! Can't wait! Anyone know when Disney will release official park hours? I see that on the unofficial sheet, MK closes at 6PM on 1/23, does anyone know what is going on that night?

Just booked AoA Jan 14-21!! My husband, my 10 year old daughter and I have gone 3 out of the last 5 years. This time we are taking our 3 year old grandson too! So excited!!

We'll be across the Lake from y'all at POP. We're booked the 16th - 21st.

Hi All! We are staying at the Poly/DVC 1/21-2/19, 2017! Our first time as DVC owners! Can't wait! Anyone know when Disney will release official park hours? I see that on the unofficial sheet, MK closes at 6PM on 1/23, does anyone know what is going on that night?

Park hours are out for January --- so I'd guess February's will be out around mid-July. The January ones are very incomplete! No listing of any evening shows such as Fantasmic for instance. They'll likely add those later on. They usually do!

It's official, I say that crossing my fingers knowing how schedules change in my life! Goodbye October, hello January :) Dates are the same 1/22-1/28

I noticed that!! No idea why. Maybe it's something for the Pro Bowl? Park only open for NFL folks?
The Pro-Bowl is on the 29th though - would they be doing special events that far out? Won't affect me sine we're leaving on the 21st...

The Pro-Bowl is on the 29th though - would they be doing special events that far out? Won't affect me sine we're leaving on the 21st...

They promised a full week of events the week leading up to the Pro Bowl. It fits in with that plan. Could be closed for private party....marathon....Pop Warner (because they did mention involving youth football programs in the events for that week)...

Just booked our stay at FW from 1/15-1/21! We're going to celebrate my daughter's 5th birthday - so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter