*** OFFICIAL January 2013 Thread ***

Just as I suspected... We leave in 26 hours & I haven't packed a thing. Haven't even pulled the suitcases out...
What is wrong with me? :eek:
Has the DIS taught me nothing?!?!?
:lmao:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Just 4 days away from the trip of a lifetime. I just checked to see if my reservations were all together on the WDW My Disney Experience site...it shows my package booked...twice. I know it's temporary or a glitch. But it's funny in comparrison to the people(including myself), who were having trouble finding just one reservation on there, weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Just did our Southwest check-in.
B boarding passes. :sad:
I guess there are a lot of people who pay extra for automatic check-in.

TruBlu said:
Just did our Southwest check-in.
B boarding passes. :sad:
I guess there are a lot of people who pay extra for automatic check-in.

Well, I hope that means you've packed!! ;)

5 days left! just looked up the weather.... RAIN :worried:

rain can be good and bad. Great because less crowds and less wait on lines..... however bad because wet all day!!!

crazy4tig said:
Well, I hope that means you've packed!! ;)

:sad: Haven't started yet. :sad:

DH is busy right now... I'm going to get him to pull out suitcases soon. :guilty:

5 days till we jump in the car...7 days till we play on the beach...8 days till AK!

Got the kids to pick out outfits & they are packed except the few things that need laundering.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!! :hyper:

kid one and kid 2, packed, me, almost packed, hubby halfpacked, 19 year old son? bag in hall empty:confused3 not bad for finding out both kids outgrew shorts since summer:blush: very excited

Kristallc said:
kid one and kid 2, packed, me, almost packed, hubby halfpacked, 19 year old son? bag in hall empty:confused3 not bad for finding out both kids outgrew shorts since summer:blush: very excited

There is such a thrilling feeling to wear shorts in JANUARY! Lol. Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Last week when we were there it was so nice. No crowds. Walked in the rides and was done doing what we wanted to do in approx 3 hrs in magic kingdom then did the world showcase that afternoon then back to mk for the wishes dessert party which was awesome.

The comics of Uncle Scrooge and Donald by Carl Barks and Don Rosa are some of the best comics stories of the 20th century! If you haven't read them, make sure to check some out!

So true! I had read a lot of other Disney comics over the years and wasn't expecting much but the Carl Barks ducks are on a whole 'nother level. I second this recommendation. :thumbsup2

I leave for the airport in 90 mins!!! :dance3::cool1::banana::dance3::cool1::banana:

Man I hope I've got everything :hyper: I'm so excited I can't think straight

TruBlu said:
Yay!!!! You're going to have so much fun!!! 4 is the best age!!!! :)

Hi Tracy...here is the food I have left over, let me know if you want me to leave it.

1/4 gallon of orange juice
1/4 gallon skim milk
One batch of pancake mix (needs eggs and milk)
Enough syrup for 1 batch
1/2 loaf of white bread
1 orange

Please respond as soon as you can!!! :-)

Jen

hoffmann2828 said:
Hi Tracy...here is the food I have left over, let me know if you want me to leave it.

1/4 gallon of orange juice
1/4 gallon skim milk
One batch of pancake mix (needs eggs and milk)
Enough syrup for 1 batch
1/2 loaf of white bread
1 orange

Please respond as soon as you can!!! :-)

Jen

Hey Jen!!!!
This made my family laugh. I'm not really a cook - not even at home, so sadly we can't use it. :guilty:

But thank you so much for the sweet offer!!! :flower3:

stmize said:
Last week when we were there it was so nice. No crowds. Walked in the rides and was done doing what we wanted to do in approx 3 hrs in magic kingdom then did the world showcase that afternoon then back to mk for the wishes dessert party which was awesome.

I know!!!! We usually go in June and couldn't get over how much more we accomplished with no lines! Didnt even feel guilty going back to enjoy the pool two days! We really were lucky with such perfect weather!!! Hope everyone on this thread enjoys the same!!!!

I will be there on Thursday! I keep checking the 10 day forecast and it changes every day :/ still trying to decide on what to pack! Guess I will Pack for everything! Soooo excited! I will be watching tangled on the 5 hour flight!

hmmr308 said:
I will be there on Thursday! I keep checking the 10 day forecast and it changes every day :/ still trying to decide on what to pack! Guess I will Pack for everything! Soooo excited! I will be watching tangled on the 5 hour flight!

I know!! We replaced two days before we left! If it is hot, just bring a sweatshirt and long pair of pants in case it gets cooler as the week progresses. We wore shorts ALL 8 days last week. During the marathon, DH had to go stand in the shade because it was SO HOT!! DD19 and I kept smiling like goofy, saying "It's JANUARY! I LOVE THIS!!! "

stmize said:

Hoping out trip this week is just as nice!

Cant believe we head out in 4 days!!! Yippeeeee.... Royal Room here we come. A little nervous....snow in the forecast for Saturday. Eeek

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter