Official Info: 12/22/2015 Private Screening of Star Wars Episode VII for GKTW

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
We will stop taking sign-ups for this event at 10PM Eastern Time on Sunday evening 12/20/2015.

We will NOT be able to add anyone after 10PM Eastern Time on Sunday evening 12/20/2015 no matter how nicely you ask or how hard you beg

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (shown in 2D)
Private Screening to Raise Money for Give Kids the World
December 22, 2015 (10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)​

Sponsored by Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc
Hosted by the DIS Unplugged​

Theatre Location:
POINTE ORLANDO STADIUM 20 & IMAX
9101 International Drive
Orlando FL 32819

Movie Only = $35 per person (all ages)
Movie and Lunch with Podcast Team = $150 per person (all ages)
Lunch will be at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant in Pointe Orlando

All money will go to Give Kids the World!!!

Space is very limited:
100 Seats total for movie (including the podcast crew)
10 Seats for lunch (in addition to the podcast team)

Podcasters attending (including lunch):
Pete
John
Kevin
Corey
Craig
Teresa
Kathy
JenniLynn

Unfortunately Ryno and Steve will be out of town.

Pete will be matching the first $2500 raised.
John will be paying for lunch.

Sign-ups will begin Monday 12/7/2015. A time has not been determined yet so keep an eye on the boards/DIS/Facebook/Twitter.

Here is a link to the sign-up page if you want to bookmark it and be ready when we go live.

Update 12/07/2015

Sign-ups are now open!!!!!

Click on link above.

Update 12/11/2015

Incorrect start time posted earlier - please note corrected start time:

December 22, 2015 (10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)

Last edited:
I got Skip Potter and a friend who lives in the area, Skip is doing lunch. I am trying to find decent flights into town and try to go and do the lunch too, just hope I can make it happen.
Great seeing you and Val this past weekend!

Richard

I just signed up for the movie and lunch! This will be my first DIS event, I'm so excited -- can't wait to meet everyone. Now I just have to find some sort of Star Wars Cliffs Notes since I haven't seen the original movies since I was 7 or 8 years old :)

We have only 2 spots left for the lunch with the podcast team - if you are 'on the fence' about it now's the time to act.

We have only 2 spots left for the lunch with the podcast team - if you are 'on the fence' about it now's the time to act.

If someone already purchased a ticket to just the movie and wanted to upgrade, is that a possibility.

(I can already hear the sigh of why do people have to make things difficult. :duck:)

If someone already purchased a ticket to just the movie and wanted to upgrade, is that a possibility.

(I can already hear the sigh of why do people have to make things difficult. :duck:)

Yes - go ahead and use the form to sign up for both the movie and the lunch - I will just process the difference between the lunch and the movie to your credit card.

You will need to act fast - we have one spot left!!!!

Yes - go ahead and use the form to sign up for both the movie and the lunch - I will just process the difference between the lunch and the movie to your credit card.

You will need to act fast - we have one spot left!!!!

Alas I just saw this now as the last day of school before break is always insane.

And unfortunately my car decided to stall twice on the way to work today, so getting that fixed is going to have to take financial priority right now.

Oh well, at least I'll still be there for the movie!

We will be closing out registration for this event at 10PM Eastern Time on Sunday evening 12/20/2015.

We need to get a full list to the movie theater and the restaurant first thing Monday morning.

If you are 'on the fence' please sign up now.

We will NOT be able to add anyone after 10PM Eastern Time on Sunday evening 12/20/2015 no matter how nicely you ask or how hard you beg.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter