Official Info: 12/22/2015 Private Screening of Star Wars Episode VII for GKTW

Enjoyed the movie and seeing the "crew" in person again. Could you please post the numbers as we were in the back row of the theater and could not here Pete's announcement. Thank you.

We had an additional donation come in while we were at the movie - the total is now up to $25K for this event!!!
That's awesome. The GKTW rep Kaylie (sp?) said it costs about $5k for each wish child's visit so this event will pay to make 5 wishes come true.

She also mentioned that the total for the whole power of 10/DIS movement is over $325K now.

What a great time! I always love to be around the crew, they are fantastic people with hearts of gold for their audience and especially for GKTW.

The movie was great and I enjoyed waiting to see it with everyone there, the food was very good, love Italian food and will be back and take the wife and family there.

Proud to be able to fly down and catch the movie, I was slightly worried landing at 9:00am and getting to the theater on time, but having the rental car ready and my SunPass in hand I made it on time. But, the best part was hearing that total, so great!! Made my flight home that night and ready for the next one!!

Thanks, John, Kevin, Pete, Corey, Julie, Craig, Teresa, Kathy, and Jennilyn, for such a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter