Official Grand Floridian Photo Thread

IMG_1086.sized.jpg

Just a few of our daily towel animals left by our wonderful houskeeper.

RPC lounge after a day at the parks with our little ones
gf1.jpg

Our room view from RPC/Main Building
gf2.jpg

thanks everyone...these pics are getting me excited! anyone have pics of a standard room in the RPC and views from these rooms? :)

thanks everyone...these pics are getting me excited! anyone have pics of a standard room in the RPC and views from these rooms? :)

Pictures 13 and 14 in this thread are the views from a standard room in RPC

Subbing- and looking forward to our first stay at the GF in December...
Enjoying the pics- thanks, everyone!:cloud9:

Gorgeous resort! I can just imagine what the Del is like.

The Del is beautiful! DH and I are sooooo looking forward to staying at the GF in September. It's been a dream for a very long time. We have been to the Del a few times and if the GF is 1/2 as nice as the Del we'll be pleased.

Makes me want to go to Coronado this summer. ::gets nostalgic::

Thank you all for the beautiful photos. I just can't wait to get there!

We just got back last week.....:goodvibes Here's some pics.....

DSCF9861.jpg

DSCF9860.jpg

DSCF9859.jpg

DSCF9855.jpg

View from our RPC room......(I got so rushed to snap the pic with the monorail I didn't hold the camera level!!!:rotfl: )

DSCF9722.jpg

DSCF9724.jpg

Pool area...view from cabana side......

IMGP3610-1.jpg

Heading to the theme pool......

IMGP7892.jpg

Gingerbread house & a nice CM.......

IMGP7586.jpg

Another main building room view........

IMGP7676.jpg

Great pictures, Channing! Your girls look like they're having so much fun!:goodvibes

I love looking at all these beautiful pics. Can't wait til Nov for our first stay..
Thank you for sharing your vacation pics.

Thanks, guys.... it was a FUN trip.:goodvibes Crowded, but lots of fun - nice guests & great CMs, and that Easter party was so pretty. I wish I would have taken more pics of the whole area decorated with balloons and the nice coffee service they had set up. And the kids got LOTS of stuff without having to push/shove etc:rotfl: There were tons of goodies scattered.....Jojo had plenty to share with Lucy. They had not just candy out, but cute rings, bouncy balls, key chains, and more. It was just a really nice time.:wizard:

Channing :)

Well, after a lot of changing my mind, I've decided to return to the GF (RPC) next May for my special ladies only pampering trip (i.e. it's only me and I intend to spend most of the time around the resort and at the spa).

I stayed at RPC for the first time last December and whilst it was beautiful it was very busy/crowded.

I'm hoping early May will be a little quieter but can anyone advise what it will be like, also with my last trip being December I didn't really explore the resort, are there any places where I could soak up the sun that perhaps are a little quieter/more relaxing?

Thanks

Love seeing all these GF pics :cloud9:

Cabana we rented last August
5-5-07098.jpg

View of the monorail from our turret room in the Main Bldg.
5-5-07087.jpg

View of the Poly from our turret room
5-5-07115.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter