Official Grand Floridian Photo Thread

Amazing patio of Everglades Suite which is in Conch Key - Dec. 2005 :cloud9:
patio2.jpg

LR area of Everglades Suite - Dec. 2005
DSC00449.jpg

Dining Area of Everglades Suite - Dec. 2005
DSC00454.jpg

We've been in a third floor room above the Everglades suite on two trips, johnsonet, and really admired that patio. Love the pictures of the views from the turret room.:thumbsup2

View from seating in the Main Bldg Concierge Lounge

DSC00468.jpg

View of Lobby from Garden View Lounge at Christmastime

gflobby1.jpg

Sorry, just realised I posted my question in the main thread, will post in the main GF thread. :blush:

Oh the Easter Pics are AMAZING! What all activities are going on there?

I am loving everything!

It was really set up cute and festive and nice....they had tables with silver coffee servers, juices, and muffins set up all in a central area. There was a DJ. We didn't hear what all he did, but just heard announcements while we were there. The characters alternated for pics and autographs. They had that giant Easter egg for pics and a photographer there. The egg/candy hunt was set up really nicely and separated by age groups and very well signed for that. If a kid found a gold egg - and they didn't announce this until after - they'd win a giant Easter basket filled with Disney goodies.

We left after the candy hunt, but they had crafts scheduled, pool games in the late morn-afternoon, and then some type of treasure hunt later.

Lives4Disney :)

thanks to everyone who is posting, getting me excited !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter