*****Official February 2012 Thread!*****

Still 12 full nights left for us...on the 13th evening we'll be boarding our overnight flight so I count that as the start of our vacation! I'm beyond excited...eek!

I just read that the Dumbo opening has been moved to March. I'm kind of bummed because I wanted to catch a little glimpse of the new Fantasyland next month. But on the upside- WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!

This is such a bummer to hear! Dumbo was #1 on my to do list since I didn't get to go on when I went as a little kid :sad1:

I guess this just means I'm going to have to plan another trip once it's back up and running.

New to the boards and so excited to find this thread! :thumbsup2

We will be staying at POFQ 2/3-2/8. Myself, DH, DD(7) and nephew (11). DD's first trip!! Nephew's 3rd trip I think. DH and I each went as teenagers (I was with my HS band) but I hardly remember anything about it.

Original plan was to fly in Saturday 2/4 (landing at 3:15) but yesterday I begged DH to add a day! And he agreed!! We already had 4 day PH tickets. So now we will arrive Friday evening! :banana:

And I have decided not to tell DD that we're leaving a day earlier until I pick her up from school late-morning on Friday. So excited to surprise her with this change!

Only reservations we have so far are BBB on 2/5 @ 3:55 and Crystal Palace that same evening at 7:40. And Le Cellier on 2/6 at 6:15. I think those are the only table service meals we'll do. No dining plan. Packing a suitcase full of snacks! And having a case of water delivered from Costco. But defnitely plan to enjoy lots of the tasty counter service food.

I'm so glad we are going during a slower time (DD's school is out 2/6-2/8 for teacher training). Last minute BBB and ADR reservations have been pretty easy to get.

4 more sleeps to go! Can't wait!!! :woohoo: I am more excited than DD. She just has no idea how totally awesome it will be!

Arriving in POFQ on 2/13.....we are hoping for some nice 70s weather....everytime we've been it has been high 80s to high 90s

Hi! I just found this thread. My family (DH, DS10, DS6, and my mom) will be arriving at Old Key West on 2/22. On 2/25 we transfer over to Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas until 3/2. Happy to be joining the group!

10 more sleeps for me, too! I feel like my vacation starts sooner than it really does since we board our plane at 8:30pm the night before our Disney package starts and arriving at 7am the day of! A FULL first day at Disney! It's like an extra day basically! Yahooooo!!!

I am only counting working days left before the trip....6 left not counting today!!

Yikes! The weather is looking kind of scary over the next 10 days! Warm...but lots of chances of rain. Hopefully on the 11th it won't rain -- it's our AK day! Actually, I am fine with rain...as long as it doesn't last more than an hour or two. :)

I got half of my Mickey Mail yesterday!!!! YAY!!!!

Just need the DME Stuff!!

Yikes! The weather is looking kind of scary over the next 10 days! Warm...but lots of chances of rain. Hopefully on the 11th it won't rain -- it's our AK day! Actually, I am fine with rain...as long as it doesn't last more than an hour or two. :)

Still plenty of time for the forecast to brighten up:)

9 more sleeps here!!!:cloud9:

I can hardly wait!! I am so excited to look at all the tickers and share in the anticipation with everyone.....watch out Disney-here we come!!

Jen

Did the online check in today!!! I'm getting close, only 7 more sleeps til WDW!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
(Also learned that you cannot do the online check in using Mozilla Firefox as your browser, I had to use Internet Explorer).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter