• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dopey 2017 Thread

CRAP! Dopeys that filled out the DOPEY decal form - can you please let me know if you want a regular decimal point or Mickey ears as the decimal point? Thank you!

CRAP! Dopeys that filled out the DOPEY decal form - can you please let me know if you want a regular decimal point or Mickey ears as the decimal point? Thank you!
Jim from Blairstown here. I would prefer the Mickey ears, but will be happy with either. Thanks again!

Mickey Ears, if possible, but I'm not picky.

Mickey ears, please! Once again, THANK YOU!!!:hug:

For those that are interested here are some photos of some of the medals I found posted in a Facebook group. They are on display at the Paris half.

Marathon
14457431_10208710608815776_5551538558280058411_n.jpg

Goofy
14264061_10208710609535794_6470753609624922029_n.jpg

Dopey
14368692_10208710608895778_9186830366455280998_n.jpg

That marathon medal looks huge with the ears.. Unless my depth perception is messing with me and that's something behind it.. :D

Love the close-ups - thank you!! That 5K medal is really fantastic. I have one very excited kid about that one. :)

Just planned a quick trip to California in November for other reasons, and realized the DL Super Heroes Half is that weekend, so I'm a "last minute" registration! Our oldest son (Sebastian the Crab from the GSC) will run with me. Not a lot of discussion over that race, and I recall negative reviews from two years ago, but couldn't pass up a convenient way to get the coast-to-coast. Any reviews from this group?

Love the close-ups - thank you!! That 5K medal is really fantastic. I have one very excited kid about that one. :)

Just planned a quick trip to California in November for other reasons, and realized the DL Super Heroes Half is that weekend, so I'm a "last minute" registration! Our oldest son (Sebastian the Crab from the GSC) will run with me. Not a lot of discussion over that race, and I recall negative reviews from two years ago, but couldn't pass up a convenient way to get the coast-to-coast. Any reviews from this group?

I haven't run that one yet personally, but was considering it last year.

One of my California friends runs it every year and he just cautioned me to be prepared for the winds - a portion of the race is along the dirt riverbed, just like the Disneyland Half but about twice in length.

I haven't run that one yet personally, but was considering it last year.

One of my California friends runs it every year and he just cautioned me to be prepared for the winds - a portion of the race is along the dirt riverbed, just like the Disneyland Half but about twice in length.

Thanks! The bad news is that those winds are an annual thing, not just a one-time occurrence. The good news is that your friend keeps running it, so it must be worth it overall! :) Or at least I hope so!

Thankfully, I'm not superstitious... But it's interesting that the marathon medal is from the ill-fated Disneyland Marathon. I wonder why they made that choice. They're all terrific!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter