OFFICIAL Disney Cake Chatter Thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I have gone completely insane but I thought that I saw a Rapunzel mini cake on here but now I can't seem to find it. I can't remember what was @ the top but it had her hair spiraling down the cake. I did find the one with the sun dial @ the top with the pink draping but that's not the one I was thinking of. Anyways if anyone has a pic of the one I'm thinking of could you please post it or PM me. Thanks!

It might have been mine, it had her braid with flowers and a tiara on top. Will repost pic and see if that is what you need

Perhaps I have gone completely insane but I thought that I saw a Rapunzel mini cake on here but now I can't seem to find it. I can't remember what was @ the top but it had her hair spiraling down the cake. I did find the one with the sun dial @ the top with the pink draping but that's not the one I was thinking of. Anyways if anyone has a pic of the one I'm thinking of could you please post it or PM me. Thanks!

Is this it? I ordered from AOA which works with I believe yacht club, I sent some pics and this is what they came up with. Was $45, got a little melty cause we were late for when they delivered it, but it was still beautiful and so tasty.

I do like that (a lot) and the tiara with the flowers is beautiful but that's not exactly what I had in mind. What did you tell them that you wanted? I think I can definitely use this as inspiration. Thx so much!

I do like that (a lot) and the tiara with the flowers is beautiful but that's not exactly what I had in mind. What did you tell them that you wanted? I think I can definitely use this as inspiration. Thx so much!

Sorry I can't seem to get a picture linked here with my ipad but here is a link to a rapunzel cake by disney. Not a mini cake but it might be a starting point for ideas. Hope it helps. https://www.disneyweddings.com/ever-after-blog/530-wedding-cake-wednesday-disney-tangled/

I asked originally for lantern scene but they were having issues with mini cakes. So I asked for purple cake with her braid and flowers

Does anyone have any suggestions on a cake design or pictures of cakes for my husbands 50th birthday? Would love to order him one of these cakes when we visit! thanks!

Just ordered a cake from CR for our dinner at the Wave for this Saturday.

Ordered a 10" vanilla cake with bavarian cream and strawberries, rolled fondant with Mickey Ears on top & told them to make it very Disney whimsical for $85. That was lower than the price I was quoted from CR in the email. The Mickey ears were $15 extra.

I'm excited!

Canceled my other cake with Pat at GF via voicemail & still haven't heard back. To think I almost paid $55 for a mini two-teir with no decorations, that "looked like a chocolate cake". :rolleyes2

Can't wait to see it!

Ordered a 10" vanilla cake with bavarian cream and strawberries, rolled fondant with Mickey Ears on top & told them to make it very Disney whimsical for $85. That was lower than the price I was quoted from CR in the email. The Mickey ears were $15 extra.

I'm excited!

Canceled my other cake with Pat at GF via voicemail & still haven't heard back. To think I almost paid $55 for a mini two-teir with no decorations, that "looked like a chocolate cake". :rolleyes2

Can't wait to see it!

Hi there, the cake sounds lovely :love:

Did you phone them to order or do it via email? I emailed 3 days ago and haven't heard back, not sure whether to phone instead?

I'm excited!

Can't wait to see it!

I had ordered 2 cakes with Pat & wasn't happy with her either. I wanted a mini cake to look like Belle's dress - yellow with red roses. She said maybe 1 rose because the cake is too small. Not true! I have had one before and they did several on top & around the sides. I wanted an anniversary cake too & she said they couldn't customize a mini wedding cake too much, it would be white, didn't even give me a choice.

I cancelled & ordered from CR, who had no problem with the Belle cake. I'm also getting a 6" anniversary cake with flowers to look like my wedding bouquet, I sent a pic so we will see how they do. I was so happy with CR that I ordered an extra mini wedding cake to have Halloween decorations!

Hi there, the cake sounds lovely :love:

Did you phone them to order or do it via email? I emailed 3 days ago and haven't heard back, not sure whether to phone instead?

I emailed them & it took them 3-4 days to email back. All the email is is giving you a quote, basically...and what options of flavors. Then when you're ready to order you call. They won't answer so you leave a message. I called last night at 7pm & was called back this morning at 10:59am. Their phone hours are 11am-4pm. They take your cc but you're not charged until the cake is delivered & you have to cancel within 24 hours.

Really I wouldn't bother with emailing & just call. The info you get in the email is the same info you get on here, basically.

I emailed them & it took them 3-4 days to email back. All the email is is giving you a quote, basically...and what options of flavors. Then when you're ready to order you call. They won't answer so you leave a message. I called last night at 7pm & was called back this morning at 10:59am. Their phone hours are 11am-4pm. They take your cc but you're not charged until the cake is delivered & you have to cancel within 24 hours.

Really I wouldn't bother with emailing & just call. The info you get in the email is the same info you get on here, basically.

I just wanted to add that if you are staying at a Disney resort you can charge it to your room. I didn't have to give a credit card.

Thank you so much for your help :goodvibes I'll give them a call :thumbsup2

I just wanted to add that if you are staying at a Disney resort you can charge it to your room. I didn't have to give a credit card.

That's great, thanks for the tip :goodvibes

I think that depends on either who you talk to or where you're staying. I was asked where I was staying & said AKL & she still took my cc info. Maybe if I was staying at CR???

I think that depends on either who you talk to or where you're staying. I was asked where I was staying & said AKL & she still took my cc info. Maybe if I was staying at CR???

Maybe, I have done this at the Grand Floridian & am staying at Wilderness Lodge but ordering from CR.

Just heard from GF... they are backed up because Pat just went on leave due to her father being very ill. Just an FYI if you've been dealing with Pat or GF.

Just heard from GF... they are backed up because Pat just went on leave due to her father being very ill. Just an FYI if you've been dealing with Pat or GF.

Well that might explain her attitude lately, I know how difficult it is when a family member is ill.

Interesting. I could not find the answer but so you or anyone else now where I could get a chocolate figure of Chip and how much? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter