*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

So is once upon a time NOT showing on party nights?
I do see it listed on Dec 10 which is not a party night, but then there are other non party nights that don't have it. I guess it's just hit or miss for now.

TOTALLY READ THE QUESTION WRONG... sorry there is just so much going on in December I guess I can,t get it straight... I do see it on the party schedule also for 12am

So now that i am 38 days out... i'm starting to think about things I need to get before we leave. I am looking to buy some fun decals for our magic bands, (saw an awesome one that says "I love dole whips" with a little dole whip picture). and I have a Disney minnie mouse holiday sweater ready to do... but what else do I need? What are some fun purchases that you all make before your trips?

Really i'm looking for any reason to shop for Disney related items :rotfl:

YAY!!! We will be there 11th-16th too. We are at CBR and going to MVMCP 12/11, Candlelight Processional 12/12 :), Fantasmic! 12/13, JBJB Dessert Party 12/14, ROL AK 12/15 and a final day a MK on 12/16. :) Spending a night on 12/10 and a night on 12/16 at Disney Springs too. :) I completing shirts and surprise planning and have been working on our packing list. :)

We are also going to the JBJB dessert party on 12/14 too!

Well, I JUST now found this thread. Life is so busy and chaotic, I haven't been the extreme planner I used to be and really have neglected a lot of the prep work. But, I did get ADR's and Fastpass as well, for most of our days.

We'll be coming to CBR 12/20-12/30.. We arrive 12/17 though (flights ended up a lot cheaper) and will get an off-site hotel until our WDW package starts. I'd love to do another Disney resort, but the prices are through the roof for anything still available.

It'll be me, hubby, and 3 "kids" 19(Girl), 17(Boy), and 14(Boy)

This is our first family vacation to WDW, we're long time DLR pass holders though.

Ok. I was just over at Youtube. I started skimming (skimming cuz I want some sort of surprise) some of the new videos that have been posted since the Holiday versions of shows, rides, etc. have been running since the end of Halloween. After doing so, I find myself HATING the United States Department of Weights & Measures. It's their fault that a day is only 24 hrs long. If they made the day longer, I bet the park hours would be longer and I'd be able to do more.

Jeez, why aren't there any 'Weights & Measures' questions on the ballots this year? I think it's way more important than any of the other stuff we can vote on.

New friends have been added to the list! :welcome:

**If anyone going to MVMCP wants their dates added but haven't mentioned it yet, or that I've overlooked, let me know and I'll get you added to that list too**

5 weeks from right now, we'll be pulling out of the driveway with camper in tow. Its been a long time since I called for reservations back in February.

But its been over 8 years since we've been to Disneyworld.

Nice. Are you guys going to stay at Ft Wilderness? Are you going to decorate your lot? The reason I ask, is, we are doing Hoop Dee Doo Revue on 12/12. And after the show, we'll be walking around the campsites and checking out all of the decorations.

Nice. Are you guys going to stay at Ft Wilderness? Are you going to decorate your lot? The reason I ask, is, we are doing Hoop Dee Doo Revue on 12/12. And after the show, we'll be walking around the campsites and checking out all of the decorations.

Yes. Haven't been to the Fort since January, 2008. Nicest campground we've stayed in.

Not sure about decorating. We've been discussing some ideas. But from what I hear, there should be PLENTY of decorated sites to look at. We've never been to DW during Christmas.

Love the HDDR. We're going the 14th. Have a great time there.

We'll be coming to CBR 12/20-12/30.. We arrive 12/17 though (flights ended up a lot cheaper) and will get an off-site hotel until our WDW package starts. I'd love to do another Disney resort, but the prices are through the roof for anything still available.
I'm coming from Cali too!!...arriving 12/18. Have you tried renting DVC points? You get deluxe villas at a moderate price. Sometimes you can get last minute ressies at SSR. Try Dave's Vacation Club Rentals or DVC Rental Store.

**If anyone going to MVMCP wants their dates added but haven't mentioned it yet, or that I've overlooked, let me know and I'll get you added to that list too**
We are doing MVMCP on 12/15---beyond excited since we have never done a party before! It's a surprise for DD who is celebrating 21st bday on this trip!

I keep changing things.

CBR 12/20-27. Just added an 8th day of park hoppers so we can go straight to HS when we get there. Booked a FP for Fantasmic, which is our family's THING (I mean look at my profile pic WITH sorcerer's hat). Kids still don't know...and they're going to FREAK.

I am SO happy.

We are doing MVMCP on Dec 16. looks like we are the only ones right now. Hopefully that means a less crowded party.

Doin' Dec. 22 MVMCP!! :sulley:

Frosted-Peppermint-Brownie-Cookies.jpg

Attachments

• Frosted-Peppermint-Brownie-Cookies.jpg
    Frosted-Peppermint-Brownie-Cookies.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm coming from Cali too!!...arriving 12/18. Have you tried renting DVC points? You get deluxe villas at a moderate price. Sometimes you can get last minute ressies at SSR. Try Dave's Vacation Club Rentals or DVC Rental Store.

Same thing here. Booked flights the day before our reservation and just finalized a DVC rental at the Poly for cheap for our first night. There is a board specifically for DVC ***********.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter