Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2015

Agreed. Thou would c think she would have more self respect.
So, do you have a problem with the female pros costumes as well? They are more revealing than Rumer's. Do you have a problem with Noah being without a shirt all the time? Does that make him have no self respect? The body shaming thing is pretty silly- I doubt the celebs even have a lot of say in their costume choices.

Agreed. Thou would c think she would have more self respect.

Really? The fact that at the start of the season she had such low self esteem.. I think she has a LOT of self respect to be able to wear something as daring as that. She looks beautiful and I bet she feels beautiful.

WINNERS of the DWTS Mirror Ball Trophy:

81a2da7c.gif

Rumer & Val

party: :jumping1: :jumping1: party:

So, do you have a problem with the female pros costumes as well? They are more revealing than Rumer's. Do you have a problem with Noah being without a shirt all the time? Does that make him have no self respect? The body shaming thing is pretty silly- I doubt the celebs even have a lot of say in their costume choices.
Actually, I think they do have a lot of say in their costumes.

Congratulations Rumer and V-V-Val!

I was hoping for Riker since he had the encore dance, but I'm perfectly happy with Rumer. They were both really great.

Yes - I do in fact and have written letters to ABC in regards to it. We need more modesty in the world.

Happy with the results, it ended as it should have. Regardless of the surprise eliminations throughout the season, this has been a Rumer/Ryker season almost since the beginning.

Rumer had low cut outfits, but no one is saying anything about Allison's last outfit which was basically connected with straps on the side? So low cut is bad, but basically nothing on your sides is not? I don't understand the thought process of some people. If I had that body, and I was a dancer, I would probably wear similar outfits.

LOL the 5t Harmony number and the shirtless guys group number both reminded me of a strip club act...and it was awesome!

Yes - I do in fact and have written letters to ABC in regards to it. We need more modesty in the world.

You don't like the outfits, you don't like people with tattoo's....which both are visible on this show...it is YOUR choice to watch the show, knowing what will be seen. if YOU don't like what is on YOUR television, then YOU can change the channel. You are making the choice to watch the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter