Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2015

I am so glad that Rumer & Val won!!:flower1: I was really surprised when Len said it would be a travesty if Rumer didn't win, I sure agreed with that.

I thought it was a great show but wish they had give the winners more time to celebrate.

Not surprised that Riker got the encore, I sure don't tweet! LOL I thought it was better tonight.

I was not surprised when they gave Noah nines, no way would they change the order of finish from the night before. I think I started watching during the third season and I have never seen them change the order of finish. I don't think it's the score that factors in the voting but their place in the standings.

Did I miss Michael Sams dancing? I saw him in the crowd when Patti & Artem danced but I didn't see him dance.

I loved watching Val's face when they were waiting to see who won, he wanted it so bad, he was so happy to win. :love:

I so disagree with the poster who said that Rumer had an attitude. She listened every week to the judges pointers, worked hard to improve and always said how happy she was to be there. She was just glowing tonight.

Just back from the Eagles concert. Dang.. that show was better than I could have ever imagined. Loved every minute.

But, of course, I went straight to my computer when I got home to see who won. YAYYYYYY for Rumer and Val.... I'm so happy!!!

I so disagree with the poster who said that Rumer had an attitude. She listened every week to the judges pointers, worked hard to improve and always said how happy she was to be there. She was just glowing tonight.

I think what might have been misconstrued as 'attitude' was the fact that she had no self-esteem and was very humble. She was a lot more reserved than many contestants and her soft spoken thank yous may have seemed fake.

I was thrilled with Rumor and Val winning. Part of me hoped to see Maks in the audience to help carry his brother after winning.

Even after second viewing, I thought Riker's freestyle was too hectic and didn't flow well.

I was also hoping for a small segment on Sasha the left crab and how he stepped up when needed.

FWIW..I've seen a few tabloid articles that say, her persona on television is fake. They also say.. success has gone to Rumer's head and she is a total snot. . This is is probably where attitude rumors are coming from.

Regarding Maks...he is nothing like his TV persona IRL. I have an acquaintance in the industry. She says, he's really a nice guy, who does a lot for underprivileged kids.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the finale. It didn't matter to me if Riker or Rumer won, I liked them both. After Len said that Rumer should win, it would've been really awkward if Riker won. :teeth:

(also that Suzanne Somers dance was a hot mess, thankfully she didn't get hurt)

I'm happy that Val & Rumor won but didn't see their final dance. For that matter I didn't see Rikers and he was my favorite. I fell asleep. I didn't like the inside and outside format. Didn't think the show was all that great didn't seem to flow. Wish it had been on an hour earlier and then maybe I could have seen the whole thing.

FWIW..I've seen a few tabloid articles that say, her persona on television is fake. They also say.. success has gone to Rumer's head and she is a total snot. . This is is probably where attitude rumors are coming from.

Regarding Maks...he is nothing like his TV persona IRL. I have an acquaintance in the industry. She says, he's really a nice guy, who does a lot for underprivileged kids.

Well can we really believe anything that's in the tabloids? I think Rumer talked about this, how they said horrible things about her. If she is faking it then she really should go into acting. I saw her on GMA and she seemed very genuine to me. I also think the way Val relates to her tells us that she is not a snot.

Well can we really believe anything that's in the tabloids? I think Rumer talked about this, how they said horrible things about her. If she is faking it then she really should go into acting. I saw her on GMA and she seemed very genuine to me. I also think the way Val relates to her tells us that she is not a snot.
I never said, that it's the truth. I have no idea, one way or the other. I only speculated, that the articles are the source of the rumors about Rumer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter