• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! I got mine too. Interesting how it opened just before 6 a.m.

I got an early time for our anniversary dinner - 5:55 p.m. on November 3rd. There were even earlier times available. We'll get to see the sunset at CG and then head over to TOTWL for Wishes.

Good luck to all!

Tried at 5:59 for our late October and only 3 times were available- all too late for our family with kids. Good luck to everyone else!:goodvibes

Got mine!

Jan. 5 at 6:55 pm! I was hoping more for 6:40 or 6:45, but I guess we can just show up and check in a little early. :p Woohoo!

Kind of funny, alllll those weeks of waiting and now it's like, "Okay done!" in two minutes.

I got December 16th at 7! At first nothing was coming up and I was freaking out. I saw that I had the time set for 7 am. Oops!

Woo hoo! Got Sept 26 at 7:30p! Reservations gotten online at 4:57am CST! :cool1: Easy as pie. Now back to bed!

So excited got September 21st for 2 and September 25th for 7 I am really excited!!! Congrats to all that booked its been a fun wait :)

Got mine! Dec. 6! Wanted 8:30, but not available? So grabbed 9pm in the meantime. Good luck everybody!

yeah - all worked, and already showing up in MDE reservations

Now to pour over the new menu and figure out what to get ... other than the Spicy Kazan roll ..... oh, who am I kidding, definitely going to have to try the updated Pork two-ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter