Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlsmith376

DIS Veteran
The intent of this thread is to let subscribers know when the newly renovated California Grill is allowing ADR's. At present, it is supposed to open 8/31/13 but reservations are not yet being accepted. Please post if you have any new information. I will check with Disney periodically and post as soon as I find out reservations can be made.

Here is the response I got from Disney when asked when we can start booking California Grill. According to this we should be able to book our ADR's now! Has anyone tried it lately?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

From time to time, we refurbish our offerings in order to continue to
provide a magical experience for our Guests.

As a part of that effort, California Grill will undergo a refurbishment
beginning February 2, 2013 and continuing through late summer 2013. The
restaurant will be temporarily closed during that time (please note,
dates are subject to change).

California Grill should be open by that time frame for you to begin
booking at the 180 days. Today, April 2, we are booking for September
29th.

We look forward to seeing you Real Soon!

Sincerely,

Bart Maggio
WDW Online Communications

Well so much for being able to book now. I just tried booking September 29th online and it shows no times are available so I assume they are still not taking reservations despite the email I previously posted. I will keep checking...

They took 8/31/13 off the website, so I can't be sure that will be the opening date any longer.

Oh I hope the opening won't be pushed back since they aren't committing to August 31st now. We're really hoping to get in for our anniversary dinner in October. I checked again this morning and reservations are not open yet. I'll keep checking and will post again in a few days or as soon as reservations open up.

Thank you for this thread. We are looking for either Oct4th or 5th.....hoping and keeping fingers crossed!!!

Subscribed. Waiting for Sept 20-28. I have all my ADR's except CG and Dessert Party.

I just checked this morning and reservations are not open :sad2: Maybe tomorrow will be the day...

Thank you! I am subscribing to this thread. I am hoping to make a reservation for Oct 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter