• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't changing the name - Touring Plans posted a picture of the new 2nd floor check-in desk on Twitter last week. It was still "California Grill" but with a new logo

The checking desk is now dedicated and on the opposite side from where it used to be. If I get the chance I will take a pic the next time we are in the area.

It is very expensive. But it truly is an experience rather than just a meal. We took the girls to Neverland Club in Feb and they liked it. If you are an AP holder or DVC member get the tables in Wonderland card. 20% off V & A until Aug 2014, then the discount is gone. :mad: The card is $100 this year, but the savings on V $ A is minimum $54 per couple (if you don't order drinks), plus most other sit down resturants participate and give 20% off food and drinks. We have the card, but use it for three trips per year. We do a lot of signature dinning and save quite a bit with it. We will probably go to V $ A a few times this year with the card, but not sure we will go after we no longer get the discount.

I called last night about CG, nothing yet. I am hoping to trade our Narcoosee ADR for CG.

Thanks for the information! Wish I had gotten an annual pass on our last trip since it will be less then a year when we go back. Someday soon, hopefully we'll be DVC members. But not before this trip.

Talked to a CM last night - She said there was still no formally announced opening date for CG but she pulled up a calendar that had it labelled as closed every day up until September 9th. Maybe a sign? Who knows :)

Subbing... Hoping to get an ADR in December for my DH's b-day dinner. Crossing my fingers. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Talked to a CM last night - She said there was still no formally announced opening date for CG but she pulled up a calendar that had it labelled as closed every day up until September 9th. Maybe a sign? Who knows :)

Hey at this point, I will take any news!lol

Laura

Good Morning Everyone! As of this morning... NOTHING....

Laura

Can I just say thanks heaps Laura for monitoring CG for ADR's !
Calling WDW dining from Australia got a bit expensive for a while, ESP in snagging a BOG ressie
Have been watching this thread for months in eager anticipation :)

Of course we are leaving the 8th! Ugh!

Can I just say thanks heaps Laura for monitoring CG for ADR's !
Calling WDW dining from Australia got a bit expensive for a while, ESP in snagging a BOG ressie
Have been watching this thread for months in eager anticipation :)

That's no problem at all. So glad I can help you out.

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter