Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 7pm a good time to try for if we want to be finished in time for Wishes @ 9pm? Maybe 6:30 ?

We have never are there before. I know if you have an early ADR you can return later to view the fireworks but I'd just prefer to time it close to wishes as possible and wondering how long of a wait before seating

Is the new menu the same at lunch and dinner? I am willing to have lunch instead just to give it a try but don't want to miss out on the full menu experience.

Is 7pm a good time to try for if we want to be finished in time for Wishes @ 9pm? Maybe 6:30 ?

We have never are there before. I know if you have an early ADR you can return later to view the fireworks but I'd just prefer to time it close to wishes as possible and wondering how long of a wait before seating

So much of it hinges on the wait that evening, how much you order, and the speed of service. When we went to CG in 2011, we had a 7:55pm w/Wishes at 10pm - we had close to a 30 min wait and we were eating dessert right when Wishes went off. Last year, we had a 7:45pm with Holiday Wishes at 9:30pm - we had very little wait and were just finishing with dessert when the show was about to start. I feel like 6:30p is too early, but I guess if you went that route and things were running ahead of schedule, you could finish up and stake out a good place outside.

I am too tired to wait up, thinking of asking my husband to try then I will get up at 5:45. I HOPE I am not on phone all morning, I don't want my kids to find out what I am doing!

Being out here on the Left Coast, I can only hope it will go live at 12 Eastern....otherwise its up at 3 am to see if its online and when its not [because it never is when I get up special to do something :rotfl2:] then I'll have to sit for an hour to call...

Joining all you crazy people...;)

I'm looking for a night in October. Hope online works and that we don't have to call!

Good luck to everyone!:goodvibes

Sweeeeeeeet!!!
Thanks , way behind on my email n posting!

Me too! Good to see you got the news though. And, good luck getting your reservation. :goodvibes

Same here. On West coast. Getting up at 3 am is tough especially as it can mean staying on hold forever at that hour. But no one is forcing us. My husband can't believe my insanity.

Another west coaster... I sort-of love the insanity of 3am reservations. Fingers crossed we aren't on-line much beyond that.

I will most likely give it a try, I am usually awake pretty late. If I get good results I will post;)

Me too. ;)

Interestingly, I'm not seeing options to select reservations earlier than 5:30. Anyone know if that is the earliest seating? I had thought it was 5:00.

Well, I tried at 12:00am and of course at 12:01am. Nothing.....really was not thinking there would be.

Good luck everyone!!!

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter