Official Birthday/Anniversary Cake thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've bought the miniwedding cake at the GF and at the Boardwalk Bakery.
I have't heard much mention of the Boardwalk Bakery... are they will making the mini cakes?
I love that it's a perfect replica of our wedding cake :)

231030192_2c787b17eb.jpg

Does anyone know what this cake is called, how many people it will feed, what it is filled with and how much it is. I know that's alot of questions, but I would like to order this for our 20th anniversary for dinner with our two children. Thanks.

Does anyone know what this cake is called, how many people it will feed, what it is filled with and how much it is. I know that's alot of questions, but I would like to order this for our 20th anniversary for dinner with our two children. Thanks.

I would PM 4orm and ask her all about it. She said it was a replica of her wedding cake.

I have been following this thread with great interest as in july we will be in the world clebrating our daughters 18th birthday.:dance3:
we are eating at CRT and could not make my mind up weather to have the slipper dessert or the small cake with the castle on top.:confused3
How do you think this sounds 8 inch cake white chocolate mousse inside white topping with the white chocolate slipper on top with raspberries.( my daughter does not like dark chocolate):goodvibes

My daughters and I are taking my mom to Le Cellier for her 75th birthday on July 12th, and I am going to be ordering her a cake. Has anyone gotten one from there and what did it look like? Thanks for your help.

Linda T.

What a great thread!! I got the slipper dessert for my birthday in Jan. and it was wonderful ~ I"ll be getting it again!!!

I can't believe I forgot to post these pictures after all the good info on this thread. We ordered a cake for 50's Prime Time Cafe for my friend, Marti's, birthday in January. I ordered it from the MGM Bakery. It was chocolate cake with chocolate icing. We loved it! The 8" was so much cake that we cut up the rest and took it to the surrounding tables to share. Here are some pictures.

DSCN0178.jpg
IMG_5150.jpg

Oh my gosh - I just found this thread (how did I miss it???)

Anyway, we have lunch for 18 at Biergarten on June 30th - it is dh and my 18th anniversary. :hug: I am just looking at the list and they AREN'T on there for being able to get a cake! :scared1: Does that mean we can't do any special cake at this restaurant? I am going to be so upset if we can't. This isn't even our (dh and my) first choice of where to go. The rest of our family loves it here, so we figured what the heck.
I'll never get adrs now for 3 weeks away - 18 people on a Saturday!:rotfl2:

Help. please...
:grouphug:
denise

Here is the cake I had made for our Anniversary last year.
cake2.jpg

white chocolate cake with raspberry mousse filling and white chocolate frosting :cloud9: omgosh it was devine.

Did they deliver this to you? We are having breakfast at Crystal Palace on our 3 year anniversary in November and I'd like to have a cake delivered as a surprise to my DH.

I had it delivered to our room at the GF. It was amazing, we still have the mickey topper.

Did they deliver this to you? We are having breakfast at Crystal Palace on our 3 year anniversary in November and I'd like to have a cake delivered as a surprise to my DH.

Will they deliver cakes to the moderates. We are staying at POFQ. We are having lunch as CRT for my daughter's 2nd b-day (4 adults + her), but since they already serve dessert I really don't think we would eat a cake there. I was thinking of having cake in our room that evening and opening presents. If it can't be delivered can I pick one up somewhere, maybe at MK bakery? The alternative I guess would be to be satisfied with the free cupcake and not get a cake, but I feel bad, especially since I don't think we will be having a party at home for her this year since we will be at WDW for 10 days during her b-day instead. Suggestions please!!

Anyone? Anyone?

I'm pretty sure there is no delivery to the resorts. You could order a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery and pick it up, though. I think you have to be staying at or eating at the Grand for one of their cakes.

I'm pretty sure there is no delivery to the resorts. You could order a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery and pick it up, though. I think you have to be staying at or eating at the Grand for one of their cakes.

Are you familiar with ordering from the Boardwalk? Hubby's bday is the last full day of our trip and I wanted to get a cake early in the trip, knowing that we wouldn't eat it all right away, but could probably snack on it all week. I'm curious what the Boardwalk has for options on cakes. (BTW, I love your anniversary cake. Wish we could get that.)

Does anyone have any pics of cakes from the Poly either from Ohana, Kona or from the resort bakery? Specifically looking for anniversary cakes but birthday cakes will be great to.

Has anyone recently ordered a customized 6 in cake for $20.00? I read somewhere on this website that someone did this but I don't remember what page it was on? Thanks for your help.

Linda T. :)

My DD4 is celebrating her 5th bday at CRT and I wanted to have a cake or slipper dessert for her. I noticed theres a phone number for MK and CRT - I'm not sure which one to call. Theres also a new phone number -cake line - posted as of 5/29. Anyone know which one to call for CRT?

I tried order a cake for our May trip through WL in room dining - I was eventually successful but they acted like they had never heard of preordering bday cakes. So I feel hesitant to call around but thats probably what I should do. Thanks for any info.

Does anyone have any pics of cakes from the Poly either from Ohana, Kona or from the resort bakery? Specifically looking for anniversary cakes but birthday cakes will be great to.

Hope someone replies - I was just looking through the thread and saw a couple but I would want one delivered to our room at the Poly. I have an ADR for CRT for DD4's 5th bday so I might order one for there or to be placed in our room.

I'm also still looking to see if anyone has done a cake at Biergarten. If so, how does that work?
denise

I'm also still looking to see if anyone has done a cake at Biergarten. If so, how does that work?
denise

I'm sorry I have never ordered a cake at Biergarten but I did see a cake in the pics at the beginning of the thread from Biergarten - 1st page post #6 Mickey w/polka dots. It may be the 6" cake that you can order when you get to the restaurant. If no one replies call Disney Dining and see if they can give you some info. I'll be calling them later to cancel some ADRs & I'm going to ask about a cake CRT for DD4's bday. Good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter